Hello!Station :: The Thread

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

pandapanda
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Station :: The Thread

Post by pandapanda »

I love the nekomimi hair thing Ayumi did, I was watching thinking, 'oo I should try that' then there was her little tutorial.  Konnichiwa.
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

That Berryz MV setting....looks so much like C-ute's Aitte Motto Zanshin's....The blue/green color must be tricking my eyes....
Last edited by smtmissin on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The lighting is really similar. PV's not bad, though.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="pandapanda"]
I love the nekomimi hair thing Ayumi did, I was watching thinking, 'oo I should try that' then there was her little tutorial.  Konnichiwa.
[/quote]

I suppose it was only a little bit over 10-15 min but, it felt like it took her FOREVER to do such a simple hair style though.  Maybe because she was flat ironing everything in sight, before and after.  
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

More little highlights:

• Momoko gets mad when girls don't call her Momochi-senpai, or rather being mad, she won't respond unless they call her that. And Ayumi wonders how she will react to her calling her Tsugunaga-san on Harosute. (Thanks for the correction, Saya!)
  • Usually her and Sayashi may do a dance battle in the dance, but this time they were dancing with each other. Ayumi would get shy/embarrassed when their eyes met hahaha. She says that dancing with each other adds a more adult, mature feeling to the song.
  • She said quite a bit aout MoriSanchu. But what I felt was most important was that the girls and her honestly don't really know what they'll all be doing.
  • Out of the girls from S/Mileage, Ayumi talks to Kana the most. They call each other by the nicknames Ayumin and Kananan. Her interesting point: When she introduces herself, she says he name with a bit of dialect. 
  • Ayumi really likes the song Samui Ne. She asked the other MM girls, and Erina would like to sing it too. "If such an event were to happen, please see it!" XD

Just some cute things she said during the hair tutorial:
  • "After your hair is straight... Turn off the straightener. Cause it's dangerous. You might burn yourself." (it was just kinda cute how she said it lol
  • "Ah, this one sucks more. What do I do? -Looks at the camera and grins-" Oh god and then at 40:35 she is just too adorable. 

Lastly, Sayumi said people definitely see their huge-ass poster when they're stopped at the light in front of it. "Hi self!" They say to the second poster, slowly getting closer. "Ahh, it's Momusu!" "How cool!" "So close!" They cheer. 
"Ah, the real one is here!!" Sayumi fakes. After the picture, she comments "They can see you first, Iikubo."

Sorry for the long post ;3

Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Thank you for these translations TicTac :) it's really interesting and helpfull for those who can't understand japanese
Image Hey
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="Derby"]
Thank you for these translations TicTac :) it's really interesting and helpfull for those who can't understand japanese
[/quote]

I agree :)  The little I can pick out doesn't include the small and fun details like these!
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

Next Hello! Station, scheduled to be release today, will be release tomorrow 9PM (Japan time) because of uploading problems.

Source
Last edited by AquaChan on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

Argh 

I have legit been refreshing since this morning at 7 am... :facepalm:
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

So tomorrow at 8 AM (EST) Panda! Lol.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="Thea"]
[/quote]

Oh I will be waiting for it.

I was mostly trying to not do school, and H!S is a 1 hour 'Japanese class'.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
More little highlights:

• Momoko doesn't like being called Momochi senpai. Ayumi calls her Tsuguna-san, and she thinks Momoko is interesting. Even when Ayumi would say something dull, Momoko would come back with something funny. 
[/quote]

It's actually the opposite! She gets mad when they don't call her Momochi-senpai, or rather being mad, she won't respond unless they call her that. And she's wondering how she will react to her calling her Tsugunaga-san on Harosute.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="170809" data-time="1391034735">
<div>
More little highlights:

• Momoko doesn't like being called Momochi senpai. Ayumi calls her Tsuguna-san, and she thinks Momoko is interesting. Even when Ayumi would say something dull, Momoko would come back with something funny. 
[/quote]

It's actually the opposite! She gets mad when they don't call her Momochi-senpai, or rather being mad, she won't respond unless they call her that. And she's wondering how she will react to her calling her Tsugunaga-san on Harosute.

</div>
</blockquote>
Oops! Thanks for catching that, I'll edit it. I feel bad when I make mistakes, but I hope the rest are right. If I make too many mistakes I'll just wait until I get better :3
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="171280" data-time="1391652897">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="170809" data-time="1391034735">
<div>
More little highlights:

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>
Oops! Thanks for catching that, I'll edit it. I feel bad when I make mistakes, but I hope the rest are right. If I make too many mistakes I'll just wait until I get better :3

</div>
</blockquote>
Don't feel bad! You can't learn without making mistakes along the way :)

rikako♡eripon♡airi
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="Thea"]
[/quote]
7 AM, you forgot the time difference. 

Edit:: And now it's 7AM

Meimi's hosting.

Berryz Diet MV (not the whole thing)
Live's from Smileage, C-ute and Morning Musume. (In that order.)
Hair arrangement with Kana and Yuka.
Fashion check with Meimi (she's all sorts of awkward.♥)
Juice=Juice celebrate their anniversary.
http://youtu.be/zs5cjrZiBQc
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Oh, weird. ...... Oh, the whole time set back an hour thing? e.e Yeah, I always forget about that thing.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

I feel like Berryz diet song will end up on some WTF Japan blog.  Those lyrics....
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

• MEIMEI OFTEN SINGS THE DIET SONG OH NO. It seems she admires Captain a bit :) Also, Miyabi got Meimei a cover for her iPhone as a birthday gift.
  • She thinks C-ute's dances are pretty good. They really seem like "pros" to her.
  • Meimei really, really likes Mai. She said that when she saw her perform at a S/milage+C-ute concert (before she joined) she fell in love at first sight. 
  • Out of MM. '14, Meimei talks to Erina, Kanon and Kudo most. Although idk how much of a secret that is hahaha
  • Kanana repeats words. It's kinda cute. (hair arrange)
  • Tamura fashion check wat lol she said it was pretty cold out so she wore that. Uh uh uhuh 

Odd enough, I actually... Like this Berryz song? I think it's because I put an almost sarcastic perspective on what they're singing. Especially with the repetition. Like they're going crazy thinking about all the people who are dieting, but they also want to diet. 

Lastly, I vote Ayumi should have her own show.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

Meimi has good taste- Captain and Mai are wicked cool.  And the diet song is an earworm :eekrun: doitsu koitus mo doitsu koitsu mo :eekrun:

And Meimi was awkward as all get out.  She is definitely one of my favorite performers, not personalities.  Sakura's the same way, she just turns on the diva when performing.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

I haven't watched this yet, but maybe she's nervous? She's normally very funny and good at talking. 
Last edited by Banana on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

Oh my god, I never even noticed how cute her voice is.  She sounds like a lisping kid but it sort of reminds me of Ishikawa back in the day. 

One more thing:  I really dislike seeing concert clips in general.  S/mileage was nice here because they sound good and it is gratifying to see them perform well live.  But last week or so, I had to fast forward through a terrible Berryz song that sounded absolutely nothing like the recording. Now I'm cringing through Cute.  And the fucking Wotas and their stupid chanting ruin the song. 
Last edited by eri on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

God, that Berryz diet song is weird... really weird. "I swear to God I'll start my diet today"
Image Hey
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="eri"]
Oh my god, I never even noticed how cute her voice is.  She sounds like a lisping kid but it sort of reminds me of Ishikawa back in the day. 

One more thing:  I really dislike seeing concert clips in general.  S/mileage was nice here because they sound good and it is gratifying to see them perform well live.  But last week or so, I had to fast forward through a terrible Berryz song that sounded absolutely nothing like the recording. Now I'm cringing through Cute.  And the fucking Wotas and their stupid chanting ruin the song. 
[/quote]

Because the quality usually isn't great and it's always so zoomed out, watching the H!S concert performances feels like watching a fancam a lot of the time.

I wish they'd picked a better performance for S/mileage. They had a part in their concert where they performed to random songs so they didn't even know they were doing Panya until the music came on.
Last edited by Anderei on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I hate the far away concert shots too. When they show proper ones with close ups and stuff then it's fun! Which they don't do as much anymore on harosute... :(

I like they they showed S/mileage doing a song they didn't know was coming. I don't want to see another concert performance of Ee ka!? or Ii Yatsu again and again. Plus I love me some 4nin S/mileage songs :)
Last edited by momoirosaya on Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Hello! Station #54

MC : Tamura Meimi

00:00~ ℃-ute「Kokoro no Sakebi wo Uta ni Shitemita」(MV)
08:36~ Berryz Koubou「Otona na no yo !」(Dance Shot Ver.)
15:01~ S/milage「Ii Yatsu」(CLUB CITTA)
22:23~ Morning Musume. '14「Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai」(CLUB CITTA)
30:53~ Fashion check with Tamura Meimi
32:42~ ハロコン舞台裏映像(Nakajima's camera)
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I guess she didn't notice before that the front of her dress isn't straight but I'll forgive her for it.

HOWEVER. Shoe game not on point, Meimi.

S/mileage and MM need new music stat because I'm tired of eeka/iiyatsu and kimino/egao/whatislove performances.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="Anderei"]

S/mileage and MM need new music stat because I'm tired of eeka/iiyatsu and kimino/egao/whatislove performances.
[/quote]

yes thank you.

And both groups have hundreds of songs to choose from- MM has 17 years of history, and S/m covers shtuff.  Recycle something Tsunku.  Save the planet.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

MM I sort of understand, but S/mileage are in the middle of a concert right now and the setlist is filled with both old and new stuff, so it'd be nice to see more of it.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I didn't like the performance as much without the Kimi no Kawari outfits. The skirt kind of hides Riho's legs, so.  =3=
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Meimei--

• She said that C-ute is really "perfect" and they look like dolls.
  • Meimei sent Mai and Nakky a text for their birthday, but couldn't get Maimi's information, yet wants to send her congratulations.She asks for Maimi to give her the info.
  • When Fukuda talks with Yurina, she gets all shy and smiles a lot, lol. (Unless I got that backwards, it felt it was really hard to understand who she was talking about for some 5 sentences after this sentence, hahaha)
  • Since it's the season of cold and catching colds, Meimei wore a turtleneck to protect her throat.
  • Sakura was as charming as ever in the backstage concert clip. Kanon got sweat in her eye.

Honestly, I don't think Meimei's too interesting hahaha

Berryz dance shot was pretty much as boring as I thought it'd be =(
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.