SHINee's Onew and After School's Jungah possibly dating

aka MM-BBS does Asia. Forum for all your Korean music needs.

Moderator: Arichii

Nacchi
Juice=Juice

SHINee's Onew and After School's Jungah possibly dating

Post by Nacchi »

SHINee's Onew (23 years old, International Age) and After School's Jungah (29 years old, International Age) have been spotted dating the 24/3-13 and it's possible that those two could be dating.

Jungah's company Pledis Entertainment are denies the rumours saying “The two of them are merely close friends, not dating. As fellow entertainment workers, Jung Ah and Onew have a close relationship where they advise each other. Today, their schedules matched so they were only enjoying a light meal together, and weren’t dating like media agencies have reported.”

Onew's company SM Entertainment says: "We will ask Onew about this case. We know that they are good friends."

Onew and Jungah has been rumoured dating for about a year when Jungah and Nana went to SHINee's louge after a SHINee World Concert. Nana is known for being a 91-liner with Key and Minho.

They have also been spotted wearing "couple bracelets"

After that day has k-shawols been discussing weather those two are dating or not.

Abe Natsumi <3
Farrah
ANGERME

Re: SHINee's Onew and After School's Jungah possibly dating

Post by Farrah »

The only member of SHINee I like AND the only member of After School I like? Ohhhh yeah, I am here for this.
showraniy
ANGERME

Re: SHINee's Onew and After School's Jungah possibly dating

Post by showraniy »

Don't care either way, but gotta admit I find something sexy about a young dude dating an older woman.