MAASA CUT HER HAIR!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

star
ANGERME

Re: MAASA CUT HER HAIR!

Post by star »

Damn you Maasa . . . you just committed a major crime in my mind.

[quote="YuuakuRisa"]
I'm I the only one that thinks Risako's lavender/purplish hair looked cool?
[/quote]
NO I love her hair too.
Last edited by star on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

I fail to see how that's news. A girl cut her hair, it doesn't look too bad and is a nice change. It will grow out again if needed. :kodama:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

And yet it's got two pages. Imagine moving all those posts? I like to think ahead. :girlie:
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

It's news because she hasn't changed her hair in TEN YEARS.  More than that.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

Oh god are we discussing the validity of a discussion on a fucking idol oriented board!?
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

[quote="yuzuriha"]

She could dye her hair vomit green[/quote]

This is actually my fetish.
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

Is this the first time she's ever done anything worth talking about?

Only took her 10 years, can't wait for 2024 she might actually start giving a shit about being an idol
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Actually Maasa DID do something interesting once. ONCE. Let me find the video.

<a href="http://youtu.be/RZtOv6D5uDs">http://you ... v6D5uDs</a>

Accidents and reactions always make for something interestings.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

[quote="rob"]

Only took her 10 years, can't wait for 2024 she might actually start giving a shit about being an idol
[/quote]
Actually she could probably do more if UFP gave a shit about her.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Actually Maasa DID do something interesting once. ONCE. Let me find the video.

<a href="http://youtu.be/RZtOv6D5uDs">http://you ... v6D5uDs</a>

Accidents and reactions always make for something interestings.
[/quote]

A true pro at work, if you fuck something up, smile and carry on like it didn't happen.
[quote="Haru"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rob" data-cid="157284" data-time="1373330808">
<div>

[/quote]
Actually she could probably do more if UFP gave a shit about her.

</div>
</blockquote>

Would you give a shit about her?
Show me a solo performance where she knocked it out of the park or a story/joke/conversation she had that sparked any kind of emotion.

There are some girls in H!P girls who have settled for standing in the back and are permanently on 33% effort mode, Maasa is one of them.

Not that I'm saying she "CAN'T" do it, but she certainly doesn't appear to be working hard to earn the chance to.
Personally I think variety is the spice of life and I'd love to see more of her but I don't blame UFP for leaving her in the back.
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

I would and I do. Maasa is for me as Karin is for you. I think she has great potential but it's not been realised because UFP is too busy promoting the skinny ones and the ones who bring more money. Sure, I can see why; but don't go claiming an idol doesn't show they want to be one when they don't get the proper chance to be one .

I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree since I STILL don't see what the big shit about Karin is, but here's a couple links of interest.

Maasa doing Munasawagi Scarlet
THE Bigaku

You've also quoted a nice video there. So.
Last edited by Haru on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
freezingkiss
ANGERME

Post by freezingkiss »

[quote="rob"]

[/quote]

Shut your whore mouth. 
新垣里沙 ♥ 須藤茉麻 ♥中島早貴 ♥ 譜久村聖 ♥All of C-ute ♥All of Berryz♥

rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

Never! :bringit:
Last edited by rob on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

I'm with rob on this one, I dunno. Maasa's just boring. I don't know anything about her involvement with Berryz but any time I've watched her, she looks like walking defeat. She doesn't seem to get excited/freaked/just plain react-y to anything in a performance, so I don't even feel that she likes being an idol at all.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="showraniy"]
I'm with rob on this one, I dunno. Maasa's just boring. I don't know anything about her involvement with Berryz but any time I've watched her, she looks like walking defeat. She doesn't seem to get excited/freaked/just plain react-y to anything in a performance, so I don't even feel that she likes being an idol at all.
[/quote]

She may just be one of those people that are never phased. To tell ya the truth though, if she wasn't in the next single I would never notice.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="157294" data-time="1373334303"><a href="http://youtu.be/RZtOv6D5uDs">http://you ... blockquote>
Based Maasa, when she slips it's on a floor littered with hard cash.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Petit Melon" data-cid="157229" data-time="1373311183">Oh god are we discussing the validity of a discussion on a fucking idol oriented board!?</blockquote>
I wasn't disputing the discussion, I was just saying to me personally it's not that big of a deal her cutting her hair. My opinion and input into the discussion, you know. :lol:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

In case you missed it, you can watch her get it all chopped off on<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGjCy7F ... r_embedded"> this week's Hello Pro Time.</a>
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

She should've stopped at the chin! It was nice there.
freezingkiss
ANGERME

Post by freezingkiss »

[quote="pandapanda"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="showraniy" data-cid="157364" data-time="1373398278">
<div>
[/quote]

She may just be one of those people that are never phased. To tell ya the truth though, if she wasn't in the next single I would never notice.

</div>
</blockquote>

Seriously? I saw her live last year and people who didn't even know her name said that she was up there with Risako in being noticed. The girl is BEAUTIFUL and an incredible performer. She stands out in live performances. If anything Zukki doesn't seem idol-like, she was frowning and looked really down the whole time. Maasa was sparkling like a jewel and danced like a maniac, I WOULD notice and I'd flip some goddamn tables. 

Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Well you're also more likely to notice your oshimen than another member too, so.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
freezingkiss
ANGERME

Post by freezingkiss »

Fair call, but as I said, the dude I went with said she was amazing and he knew like one member's name. Berryz are so strong as a unit. At this point I'd rather they stopped altogether than lose just one member. They just don't get the push C-ute do, which is shit because BK are just as amazing, if not moreso. (Again my bias is showing though, so, round and round etc)

Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

My best friend also noticed Maasa first when watching a Berryz video for the first time.