Juice=Juice 2nd Single - Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo / Hajimete o Keiken chuu

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Juice=Juice 2nd Single - Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo / Hajimete o Keiken chuu

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

Juice-Juice will release their 2nd major single titled Watashi wa Rose Quartz / Hajimete o Keiken chuu on 27.11.2013 but a pre-release date has been scheduled for 26.11.2013. This will be the groups first double A-side single.

The single will be released in 6 editions, 4 LE and 2 RE.

Advertisement for the single.
http://imgbox.com/abymrsxY

EDIT: Correct me if I'm wrong but from the little I can understand of the advertisement it seems that the Memorial Edits of the MVs for both of their Indies singles will be featured on one or more of the DVD's for this single.

Sources: JPLOP & H!O

Even though we only have the title Watashi wa Rose Quartz is already giving me Romance no Tochuu vibes :) I don't know what to make of Hajimete o Keiken chuu just yet :)

Last edited by ShiroiChanUK on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Re: Juice=Juice 2nd Single - Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo / Hajimete o Keiken chuu

Post by Anderei »

Normally we don't make threads for singles until there's a song preview or covers or something like that.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
JPope
ANGERME

Re: Juice=Juice 2nd Single - Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo / Hajimete o Keiken chuu

Post by JPope »

Just curious, why is it necessary to postpone conversation of an upcoming release until covers or sound clips are released?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

That's just what the rules say for making new threads for singles and albums. I guess because at this point there's really nothing to discuss except the titles?
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I actually checked the rules before replying here, and I didn't see anything about that. Is there another set of rules I should be aware of?
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

It may be one of those unwritten rules, but yes, we don't make threads for things unless we have pictures or videos, because otherwise we would just get pages of speculation.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I think at one point they were written somewhere by Q, but I don't know what happened to them.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="164301" data-time="1380774231">I actually checked the rules before replying here, and I didn't see anything about that. Is there another set of rules I should be aware of?</blockquote>
IIRC it's not a rule as such but a common sense thing to prevent turning posting new single threads into a ME FIRST!!1! competition whenever someone reads a piece of unreliable rumour or has a dream about it. I don't see a reason to be very anal about it right now, especially that according to another "rule" all important information (dates, preview links, etc.) should be edited by the OP or Moderator into the first post - and it never happens. Closing or pruning a fresh thread is much less annoying than sifting through 10+ pages for that one link you remember seeing, so there.
Last edited by aine on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

[quote="JPope"]
I actually checked the rules before replying here, and I didn't see anything about that. Is there another set of rules I should be aware of?
[/quote]
I couldn't find anything either so that's why I thought it would be OK to create this thread.
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

I think back when we had the release spam thread but before the shout box the rule was in the release spam thread.

Generally if a release is announced without previews it's been going in the shout box.
Last edited by kira on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ShiroiChanUK" data-cid="164310" data-time="1380799640"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="164301" data-time="1380774231">I actually checked the rules before replying here, and I didn't see anything about that. Is there another set of rules I should be aware of?</blockquote>I couldn't find anything either so that's why I thought it would be OK to create this thread.</blockquote>No biggie. Keep posting. =3=

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

We'll get to hear the songs pretty soon :) J=J have a mini live and handshake event on 14/10 :)
http://www.helloproject.com/event/1310081800_event_juice.html

More info about the event :)
http://www.tokiwa-dept.co.jp/wasadatown/2013/09/juicejuice-2nd.html
Last edited by ShiroiChanUK on Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Here's a live rip of the new song. It was renamed. Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo

T&C Bomber have been reborn. xD 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I honestly like the new title better ("Don't Be Mean To Me, Embrace Me"), and I'll hafta check out that preview.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Well this is much better than the single released on my birthday last year.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I broke my personal rule of not listening to live rips of new songs and was immediately reminded of why I don't. I can't tell a damn thing about the song from that mess.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Last edited by NekoKaiSai on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I think I may possibly love this.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

This song sounds awesome. I'm always impressed when people are able to find these performances and stuff when they have weird titles and such.
Formerly Mizura
Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

Oh man I'm liking this a whole lot! It really does have kind of a Gatamekira vibe to it, doesn't it?
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Kalle"]
It really does have kind of a Gatamekira vibe to it, doesn't it?
[/quote]
It really does feel like Taiyo to Ciscomoon. I like Tomoko's parts after the first verses. The vocals in this don't sound to me as strong as the last few songs they've released, though. I think this song will be better live than recorded.. perhaps.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I love them so much.
Kaori • Risako 

pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="yuzuriha"]
I love them so much.
[/quote]
:eyepatch: Yup.
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

Juice=Juice profile pictures have been updated :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Juice=Juice - Hajimete no Keiken Chuu (MV)
(Stats at 00:00)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XXEmQMWFrI

Sources: Hello! Project Official Website and Hello! Project Station Official YouTube Channel
Last edited by ShiroiChanUK on Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

WHATEVER I LIKE THEM

WERQ IT GIRLS
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Ugh chunky belts are so outdated though why
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

"Haijmete wo Keiken chuu" sounds like I'm listening to KARA.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I think Sayuki definitely got the best of the outfits.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Those are all horrible, they look like non-fashionable mobsters.
Kaori • Risako 

Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

Hajimete is a little too laid-back and cutesy ... the PV almost feels like some sort of sitcom setup to me? like Laverne and Shirley but with five overly giggly Japanese girls instead.

That means those red and black things are the Ijiwaru outfits, then? UUUUGH.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image