Juice=Juice 2nd Single - Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo / Hajimete o Keiken chuu

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Noa
ANGERME

Re: Juice=Juice 2nd Single - Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo / Hajimete o Keiken chuu

Post by Noa »

I really like it except for the fact that Karin had like twice as many lines as everyone else.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Re: Juice=Juice 2nd Single - Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo / Hajimete o Keiken chuu

Post by Banana »

Yeah, there's a bit too much Karin. I would've liked more Tomoko. But there's plenty of her in the other song and I finally got to hear a decent amount of Akari and Yuka, so I'm good. The song reminds me of S/mileage's second single with the long title and... a song from The Brave Little Toaster, maybe? lol 
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Finally got around to listening to the song. I like it, but for me, it's pretty forgettable. It's got a nice tune and beat, though. And I love the distribution, even with Karin being favored.

I actually really like the simplicity and pastel style of the PV, it looks really pretty and cute and brings out the song even more. And Tomoko looks extremely gorgeous beyond words.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I thought they all looked good. The song seemed weaker to me compared to what Juice=Juice normally sings. Its a good song but I can see why its the 2nd A-side.
Formerly Mizura
rallyleo
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rallyleo »

It was nice to hear everyone sing, even if it was in a fairly lackluster song!

I don't hate it. I agree with the rest of you that it's weak, though. It could have packed a lot of punch and been a lot more enjoyable if whomever arranged it wasn't afraid to add a bit more flair with the electric guitar and "percussion". Especially in the instrumental part before the final chorus - a total arena rock moment missed! Sort of sounds like a wannabe rock song that wasn't allowed to go full rock.
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

I'm glad that this is the 2nd A-side. This song doesn't reach the standards of their previous songs. 

This actually makes me more excited for Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo because it seems that that's where the majority of the budget went :)
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

This song fits Karin so even though I want to complain about how Tomoko is being pushed back by management because she is too old by idol standard and why the hell did Tsunku put her in this group just to waste her talent like that, I will try to refrain myself from doing that.

I absolutely detest the voice/sound in the background when it's Tomoko's turn to sing.

I have the feeling that C-ute can sing this song better than Juju....The juicy girls don't fit cutesy songs like this.
Last edited by smtmissin on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I finally listened to it and I like it because it reminds me of 4nin S/mileage in a way?  BUT at the same time, it isn't on the same BA caliber as their previous releases.  So I don't LOVE it.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I'm just hoping Ijiwaru will be a kickass song like the first 3 were. I need to hear some passion and fierceness, not, "lalalala dee dee daaaaa~~~" since Juice=Juice has never been that way.
rallyleo
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rallyleo »

Since their last song I've decided that Akari is fucking amazing, but nobody really seems to care about her.
Am I crazy for thinking her voice is better than half of her bandmates?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

From the few lives I've seen, she's not a very dynamic performer. I don't think she stands out at all.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA<3333333333 So cute! I love it!

I think it's nice for them to have a song that seems to fit Yuka and Akari more. Not to mention a great PV!!! It was really cute and simple!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

To me, Hajimete o Keiken chuu is a nice song but not as good as their previous songs (but more I listen it, more I like). And am I the only one who is surprised by the lack of dance ? They get me used to lively dances and here.. Nothing ><.
Otherwise the MV is quite good ^^ (I like the change of colors when the member change :3).

Might Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo be air on the next Hello! Station ?

[quote="yuzuriha"]
Those are all horrible, they look like non-fashionable mobsters.
[/quote]

I totally agree.

(Why did Tomoko cut their hair :'( ? I find her beautiful before because she looked adult.. She's really pretty nevertheless but she looks really younger than she is.)
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I can't paste right now but the track listing is out and there aren't any b-sides.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

That's kinda odd, but J=J's format seems different than the other H!P groups anyway. Romance no Tochuu didn't have any B-sides either, so maybe this is just what J=J's going to do?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

S/mileage's last single (and upcoming single) also had no b-sides.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

That's a bit weird to me.. So their singles have only 2 tracks right ? The song and its intrumental ?
I wonder why. Are their single more frequent than Momusu's and BerryKyuu's ones ?
Campy <3 !
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Well it's a double A-Side, so four tracks.  Pretty much all of the H!P releases have been double A sides lately.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Oh yes, I forgot it was a double A-side ^^
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Six editions is a lot for the only difference to be some different dance shots and closeups.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

So apparently Karin still can't dance but the dance shot needs to be shot now to get it out in time.

So Ayumi is gonna take her place. I get that they're the same height but Ayumi looks nothing like Karin.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Anderei"]
So apparently Karin still can't dance but the dance shot needs to be shot now to get it out in time.

So Ayumi is gonna take her place. I get that they're the same height but Ayumi looks nothing like Karin.
[/quote]

Has Karin any sore ??

Is it so important to shot the dance shot now to ask a another H!P member to dance instead of her ?
Campy <3 !
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

What?!  :whatthe:

Why don't they just delay it, like they did with Wakuteka Take a Chance? That's the weirdest shit I've ever heard.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

They're not shooting it now; it was shot a while ago. Karin's been able to dance for a few weeks. I don't know why they didn't wait, but I'm curious to see what this is going to look like. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="166498" data-time="1383937511"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="166497" data-time="1383935422">

So Ayumi is gonna take her place. I get that they're the same height but Ayumi looks nothing like Karin.</blockquote>

Has Karin any sore ??

Is it so important to shot the dance shot now to ask a another H!P member to dance instead of her ?</blockquote>

The different MV shots are the only differences between the versions so in this case, yeah.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

What in the-- Ayumi as a Karin replacement.

WHAT IN THE HELL ARE THEY SMOKING THERE?

This move makes no sense! They should've delayed it like they did with Wakuteka, not randomly place a member who has nothing at all to do with J=J in there. This is like saying if Ayumi was out of commission again, they'll put Kamei Eri back in there, even though she isn't in MM anymore.

It makes just as much sense to me.

I understand how important dance shots are since they're the other 3rd of H!P MVs, but really?
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Think of her as a stand-in rather than a replacement.  It's not like this has never happened before in the music biz.

As far as the official music video goes, they'll likely only use shots where she's out of focus and in the background.
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

They could have done the dance shot without a member, like they did with Aika in one video (can't remember which).

Then again, maybe they didn't want to since the group is smaller...
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Juice=Juice colored morph suits. Don't lie, you know you'd want to see it done.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I'm most curious to see if Ayumi's going to have short hair or not.