[2014.02.19] Berryz Kobo - Otona na no yo! / 1 Oku 3 Senman sou Diet Oukoku (single)

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

pandapanda
ANGERME

Re: [2014.02.19] Berryz Kobo - Otona na no yo! / 1 Oku 3 Senman sou Diet Oukoku (single)

Post by pandapanda »

Got my friend H back into H!P using this song.  She loves it.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: [2014.02.19] Berryz Kobo - Otona na no yo! / 1 Oku 3 Senman sou Diet Oukoku (single)

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="sheikhyerbutay"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="171439" data-time="1391959026">
<div>
It was hard to notice when they did the live performance (and you didn't know what they were saying), but the dance shot flows with the lyrics so well. Having watched the MV for Diet about 100 times (exaggerated, it was probably 10), small gestures they do watch what they are singing about. Putting on Makeup, riding the train, eating, getting up in the morning. Morning Musume' dances are elaborate choreography in formation, C-ute are doing sexy dances. Juice and Smileage, haven't figures them out yet. But it's just really interesting to me to see the difference in the dance themes for each group. 
[/quote]

Yeah, each of them have their own style.  So, what do you call Berryz dance style?

Almost always it's the dance shot versions I like the best. Diet's dance goes perfectly with the song!  I really like it!

The Captain has been stealing the Berryz show for me ever since Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda.  The little Pixie is so joyful when she moves!

</div>
</blockquote>

Interpretive dancing?
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
sheikhyerbutay
つばきファクトリー

Post by sheikhyerbutay »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="sheikhyerbutay" data-cid="172281" data-time="1393036537">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="171439" data-time="1391959026">
<div>
It was hard to notice when they did the live performance (and you didn't know what they were saying), but the dance shot flows with the lyrics so well. Having watched the MV for Diet about 100 times (exaggerated, it was probably 10), small gestures they do watch what they are singing about. Putting on Makeup, riding the train, eating, getting up in the morning. Morning Musume' dances are elaborate choreography in formation, C-ute are doing sexy dances. Juice and Smileage, haven't figures them out yet. But it's just really interesting to me to see the difference in the dance themes for each group. 
[/quote]

Yeah, each of them have their own style.  So, what do you call Berryz dance style?

Almost always it's the dance shot versions I like the best. Diet's dance goes perfectly with the song!  I really like it!

The Captain has been stealing the Berryz show for me ever since Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda.  The little Pixie is so joyful when she moves!

</div>
</blockquote>

Interpretive dancing?

</div>
</blockquote>

That is a good name for it.  It's hard for me to pin them down into one specific style.  Sometimes Berryz is funky, sometimes not.  Interpretive is a good call.

Because I don't understand Japanese (but am getting better at it) I am at a disadvantage on fully enjoying a song.  The dance routines are important to me.  I look at the overall package to get the most out of each performance.  The dances, body moves and expressions they emote on stage to convey a story, costumes, stage scenery, and the instrumental music all make for a pleasant experience. 

Sometimes when I finally learn the English translations to a song it's a bit of a downer.  "Eh?!  That is what this was all about?  Boring."  Sometimes I am better off not knowing what they are singing!

°C-ute!  Okai Chisato  Yajima Maimi  Suzuki Airi  Nakajima Saki  Hagiwara Mai
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Ranked 4 with 30k sold.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

^ It sold fairly well then, I'm glad Berryz is selling more on average (even if not much more). Its a start.
Formerly Mizura