Hello!Spam :: 2014 ~Spring Remix~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2014 ~Spring Remix~

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="ShiroiChanUK"]

Edit: From H!O, MoMusu's CDTV appearance :)
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=32wzWP1VVuE">Intro & TIKI BUN</a>

Why didn't Zukki and Maa perform?

[/quote]

Kanon has a torn ligament in her leg (ankle?) and Maa-chan is sick =(

Kanon won't be in the H!P Winter concerts, unfortunately...

COUNTRY GIRLS fan rec "Koi Dorobou"--"Love Thief"... and "Itoshikutte Gomen Ne"--"Sorry if You're Too Precious to Me"  To be released in January.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Maa-chan isn't sick, she sprained her knee.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Thea"]
[/quote]

Oh woops sorry, thanks for correcting
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="ShiroiChanUK"]
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=32wzWP1VVuE">Intro & TIKI BUN</a>

[/quote]
Kudo got to cover Sayu, Maa-chan and Kanon lines, she even had a solo line at the chorus, so... THE PUSH IS REAL (? <3
Image Hey
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Derby"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ShiroiChanUK" data-cid="182837" data-time="1420064449">
<div>

[/quote]
Kudo got to cover Sayu, Maa-chan and Kanon lines, she even had a solo line at the chorus, so... THE PUSH IS REAL (? <3

</div>
</blockquote>

Yup. Whoever is making decisions knows what's up. 
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

[quote="Derby"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ShiroiChanUK" data-cid="182837" data-time="1420064449">
<div>

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>
Another one of my premonitions is coming true.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

In case anyone's interested, these are the only girls truly left in KSS (officially after March)

Yamagishi Riko
Ichioka Reina
Kaga Kaede
Kishimoto Yumeno
Mikame Kana
Inoue Hikaru
Funaki Musubu
Niinuma Kisora
Danbara Ruru
Yokogawa Yumei
Takemura Miu
Saito Kana
Hashimoto Nagisa
Horie Kizuki
Ogata Risa
Shimano Momoko
Tanimoto Ami
Asakura Kiki
Onoda Saori

19 total. Please lemme know if I missed anyone =3
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I just watched Smile Fantasy and recommend it if you're, at least a bit, in a romantic mood, or willing to hear everyone fictionnal love stories ("what kind of romance would you have wished for if you weren't an idol ?"). I found it lovely, everyone got to shine (but man, Rina, wake up !!), and not only thanks to their solos. They also sung group songs, S/mileage only. (Also, Ayano was in it, right ? If so, her smile is adorable ^^). I was also surprised by the solos : everyone did well (some more than the others of course but still, it seems to me that they all improved). So for those who understand the Japanese, someone uploaded it on H!O with french sub (didn't saw a raw version) :). And Ap you can use what you learned in French class here :grin:.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Ayano isn't in it. It's Nomura Minami, Saito Kana (probably who you thought was Ayano?), and Taguchi Natsumi. Plus three girls who got in through an audition.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Ah sorry, thanks Anderei ! From this photo, I'd say I mixed up Nomura Minami with her.
Campy <3 !
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="182830" data-time="1420052579">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="182825" data-time="1420043275">

ANGERME member colors:

Dawa - red

Kanon - dark pink

Kana - light pink

Akari - blue

Rina - orange

Meimi - purple

Mizuki - light blue

Maho - green

Rikako - yellow

Mizuki wanted blue as her color so hooray for her.
</blockquote>

Well poor S/Mileage wotas... With colors hanged around this means they have to get all new shirts and merch, not to mention get used to their oshi in different colors/changing penlight color. Somehow the colors just don't match since I'm so used to what they were...

<a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j85Djmm ... 7">Also</a>, Ayumin cut her hair!!!</blockquote>

Kana and Meimi (and to a lesser extent Mizuki and Dawa) all got great colors so at least I'M happy.

[/quote]
I am thrilled to bits about Kana getting pink but the green suited Meimi so much.  ;_;
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="182961" data-time="1420474980"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="182834" data-time="1420058950">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="182830" data-time="1420052579"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="182825" data-time="1420043275">
ANGERME member colors:

Dawa - red

Kanon - dark pink

Kana - light pink

Akari - blue

Rina - orange

Meimi - purple

Mizuki - light blue

Maho - green

Rikako - yellow

Mizuki wanted blue as her color so hooray for her.</blockquote>
Well poor S/Mileage wotas... With colors hanged around this means they have to get all new shirts and merch, not to mention get used to their oshi in different colors/changing penlight color. Somehow the colors just don't match since I'm so used to what they were...

<a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j85Djmm ... 7">Also</a>, Ayumin cut her hair!!!</blockquote>
Kana and Meimi (and to a lesser extent Mizuki and Dawa) all got great colors so at least I'M happy.
</blockquote>
I am thrilled to bits about Kana getting pink but the green suited Meimi so much. ;_;</blockquote>

Purple is pretty awesome, though. And if they ever do color shuffles at the concerts again, we're gonna get a performance with Meimi, Sakura, AND Karin all in one.
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

I think that haircut suits her very well :)

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
Kanon has a torn ligament in her leg (ankle?) and Maa-chan is sick =(

Kanon won't be in the H!P Winter concerts, unfortunately...
[/quote]
[quote="Thea"]
[/quote]
That's a shame :( I hope they feel better soon :)

It's strange but for some reason with all these new faces (to me) making their H!P debut I'm asking myself how I'm going to learn all their names even though I didn't actually learn the names of the girls who were around when I became a fan :lol: I subconsciously learned their names so why am I worrying about it now? :lol:
Last edited by ShiroiChanUK on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I was looking at the new group photos, and...

Something about Sayuki here makes it seem like she'd fit right in in gothic clothes and metal.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

That's her lips (and eyes maybe) I guess.
Campy <3 !
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Guys, can I just point out that it is not only wayyyy no longer spring, but it is also no longer 2014?
Kaori • Risako 

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I will make a new spam thread once I get to an actual computer.

But here's a video of MM 12th gen getting pranked!
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/hybQ7_qwjvY">http://you ... 7_qwjvY</a>
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Haha, Maria's still a normal girl who doesn't know how to put on a face for her senpai :lol:
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

The prank was lame, but Maria came out of it looking better than her peers, despite all of the crying. I respect a person who doesn't cave to pressure.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

The last prank was so much bigger (I mean they built that collapsing room and pranked all of the members) and better.  Maria really set herself apart though.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I didnt find this as interesting...especially since the girls just copied the others and layed on the floor.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">Thursday, January 15, 2015, Sakura passes Ishiguro Aya on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 31st.
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;"> 
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">7. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">8. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">9. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">10. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">11. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">12. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">13. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">14. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">15. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">16. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">17. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">19. Fukumura Mizuki, Ikuta Erina, Sayashi Riho and Suzuki Kanon are at 4 years, 13 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">23. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">25. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">26. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki and Kudo Haruka are at 3 years, 3 months, 17 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">30. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">31. Oda Sakura is at 2 years, 4 months, 1 day
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">32. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">33. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">34. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">35. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 3 months, 16 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Team Syachihoko's Chiyuri showed up at a handshake event. Fandoms collide!

She auditioned for the group back in 2011.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Anderei"]
Team Syachihoko's Chiyuri showed up at a handshake event. Fandoms collide!

She auditioned for the group back in 2011.
[/quote]

What happened to Kanon's eye?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

She hasn't said. Probably an infection.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Is that "ribbon-chan" from the auditions? I never knew her name but everyone called her that and she was a fan favorite.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Yes it is, and she is an AWESOME singer.  PM ME FOR SHACHIHOKO INFO IF INTERESTED k thanks.
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, she joined 3b Junior almost right after the S/mileage auditions because they had their indie debut early 2012.

She's still a really big fan of the group. It's super cute.