Hello!Spam :: 2014 ~Spring Remix~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Derby
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2014 ~Spring Remix~

Post by Derby »

Sometimes I don't know if smtsmissin is serious or just trolling
To be honest, I don't see why would you bother if somebody explains something to someone else who might not know about it
Image Hey
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Oh shush y'all. =3=

We have a makeup etc. thread in the Member's section too, check it out.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

I was just trolling (I mean, kidding, trying to be funny) when I said that to Derby. Did I sound serious? Don't take it too seriously. (Sorry, I will try to make myself look like a troll the next time I troll.)

Actually, I don't think I even know what a troller is.
Last edited by smtmissin on Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

12th gen now has a blog! http://ameblo.jp/mm-12ki/
Last edited by arcobaleno on Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Indeed they do, here are a few pics from it--

Spoiler: [+]

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Derby"]
^ Circle lenses, average colored contact lenses but they're bigger so they make you look like an unnatural doll
[/quote]

Thanks for your explanation ! (I have contact lenses but since they're "regular" ones, they absolutely don't do that effect on me)
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Rikako on the cover of Young Bambina

<p class="bbc_center">Image
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

12ki have gotten blogs, as many have known. It seems 12ki is generally pretty close. Miki and Haruna have been hanging out often. Miki has said she likes the nicknames Nonaka and Chel (short for Chelsea, the candy she likes.) Haruna says she likes the names Haruna and Haa-chin. Miki even called the duo "HaaChel" lol.... On the flip side, Maria and Akane have been together recently, too. Akane likes the nickname "crouton" simply because she likes them.... Maria hasn't said much on names. 

As of now 12ki looks like a really great addition to the group--right off the bat they are taking to their blogs and characters. Ogata has made it clear she gets lost easily. All have heavily tried to appeal to fans by interacting with them on their blogs. They had a FC event a week or so ago, not sure if we'll see some on H!S or not.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
12ki have gotten blogs, as many have known. It seems 12ki is generally pretty close. Miki and Haruna have been hanging out often. Miki has said she likes the nicknames Nonaka and Chel (short for Chelsea, the candy she likes.) Haruna says she likes the names Haruna and Haa-chin. Miki even called the duo "HaaChel" lol.... On the flip side, Maria and Akane have been together recently, too. Akane likes the nickname "crouton" simply because she likes them.... Maria hasn't said much on names. 

As of now 12ki looks like a really great addition to the group--right off the bat they are taking to their blogs and characters. Ogata has made it clear she gets lost easily. All have heavily tried to appeal to fans by interacting with them on their blogs. They had a FC event a week or so ago, not sure if we'll see some on H!S or not.
[/quote]

Then I should have a look on their blog. ^^
Wait, does "croûton" really have the same meaning as in French ?? I mean, this or that ??

Campy <3 !
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

[quote="Meikochi"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="182511" data-time="1418707324">
<div>

[/quote]

Then I should have a look on their blog. ^^
Wait, does "croûton" really have the same meaning as in French ?? I mean, this or that ??

</div>
</blockquote>

The second one! Crouton are used in soups and salads (well, as much as I know!...I'm a french canadian)
Last edited by AquaChan on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

LinLin and Ai

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Linlin has beautiful hair :heart:.
But those lenses (I think she is wearing lenses here) make her eyes look so weird ^^'.
Last edited by Meikochi on Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">Tuesday, December 23, 2014, the leader/sub-leader pair of Fukumura Mizuki and Iikuta Erina pass Fujimoto Miki and Takahashi Ai in time as leader and sub-leader.
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;"> 
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">Time as Leader:
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">1. Takahashi Ai was leader for 4 years, 3 months, 29 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">2. Iida Kaori was leader for 3 years, 9 months, 15 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">3. Nakazawa Yuko was leader for 3 years, 7 months, 9 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">4. Michishige Sayumi is leader for 2 years, 6 months, 8 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">5. Yoshizawa Hitomi was leader for at 2 years, 22 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">6. Niigaki Risa was leader for 7 months, 18 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">7. Yaguchi Mari was leader for 2 months, 15 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;"><b>8. Fukumua Mizuki is leader for 27 days</b>
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">9. Fujimoto Miki was leader for 26 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;"> 
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">Time as Sub-leader:
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">1. Niigaki Risa was sub-leader for 4 years, 3 months, 29 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">2. Fujimoto Miki was sub-leader for 2 years, 22 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">3. Yasuda Kei was sub-leader 2 years, 20 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">4. Yaguchi Mari was sub-leader for 1 year, 8 months, 25 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">5. Iikubo Haruna is sub-leader for 1 year, 7 months, 2 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">6. Fukumura Mizuki was sub-leader for 1 year, 6 months, 5 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">7. Yoshizawa Hitomi was sub-leader for 2 months, 15 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;"><b>8. Ikuta Erina is sub-leader for 27 days</b>
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">9. Takahashi Ai was sub-leader for 26 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Wow. Doesn't feel like it's been that long already.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Morning Musume '15
Who's who: (bottom row) Erina, Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Haga Akane, Makino Maria, Mizuki.

Angerme

Who's who: (bottom row) Ayacho, Aikawa Maho, Sasaki Rikako, Murota Mizuki, Fukuda.

Country Girls

Who's who: Momoko, Inaba Manaka, Shimamura Uta, Ozeki Mai, Morito Chisaki, Yamaki Risa

Ps-- Sooo nice to see the new girls fully coordinated (outfits) in pictures with their new groups (as in matching), and I fucking love 12ki.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I hate to say it but... Country Girls are kind of not cute right now.

Also, I don't know about anyone else, but I am so sick of seeing MM wear red. They need a new group color.

Edit: AND, my S/mileage Budokan DVD came in the mail today. Not really worth bumping that thread to mention it, but it was AMAZING. It's a must-watch.
Last edited by Anderei on Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

^Imo the cutest is that kenshuusei at the right
Manaka has always been pretty but when she joined the group they took her bangs out and left a 75cm long face
Image Hey
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Edited with member names underneath pictures =3
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

I actually think they're all pretty cute, except for Ozeki. She's a little weird-looking. I'm curious to see how this group is going to work out, as far as the roles that each girl will have. 

Also, Riho looks amazing in the MM picture. 
Last edited by Banana on Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I uploaded one of the songs from the Smile Fantasy musical. I'd tell you the actual title, but it's pretty long and I have no idea what it is lol.

Super long song

And I mean that. It's 10 minutes long. But I promise it's worth listening to.

Some nice soul also uploaded some of the solos they did (video). You get studio versions of them if you bought the actual stageplay itself, but I didn't. They also uploaded part 1 of the 3 of the stageplay, so I'm going to assume the rest is coming.

Dawa - aMa no Jaku
Kana - Yattaruchan
Meimi - Yumemiru 15

If the other three show up, I'll post them.
Last edited by Anderei on Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Yay for French sub !

The idea of "showing" the story of the song is great and well done ! Kana sounded way better than I remembered and it seems that Dawa improved a lot this year. Meimei was perfect :3.
Last edited by Meikochi on Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
Morning Musume '15
Who's who: (bottom row) Erina, Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Haga Akane, Makino Maria, Mizuki.

Angerme

Who's who: (bottom row) Ayacho, Aikawa Maho, Sasaki Rikako, Murota Mizuki, Fukuda.

Country Girls

Who's who: Momoko, Inaba Manaka, Shimamura Uta, Ozeki Mai, Morito Chisaki, Yamaki Risa

Ps-- Sooo nice to see the new girls fully coordinated (outfits) in pictures with their new groups (as in matching), and I fucking love 12ki.
[/quote]

Big question: will we get to see each of these 13 new girls (new MM members, new S/mileage members, new group Country Girls) actually perform at the Winter Concert?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

What do you mean by actually perform?
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

They should each be performing with their groups, or at least in H!P group songs. But most likely not solos.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

They *might* get newbie songs.  Don't forget 10th gen got to sing by themselves in the 2012 winter concert. I can't remember if S/mileage 2nd gen got songs to themselves, either.  I haven't seen anyone get marketed like Sakura's singing abilities, but you never know - someone might get a solo line.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Anderei"]
[/quote]

As opposed to just showing up on stage and waving to the crowd and not actually getting to sing at all.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

Chinami wrote another blog post in English. The ending is the best part.  

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Madara"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="182752" data-time="1419805055">
<div>
[/quote]

As opposed to just showing up on stage and waving to the crowd and not actually getting to sing at all.

</div>
</blockquote>

Unless they get put into the shuffles for the second setlist, then no, I wouldn't expect much singing. Country Girls haven't announced a single release, so unless they do so at the concert, then presumably they'll just be doing old Country Musume songs. ANGERME have a single coming out, but since it's 3rd gen's first single, I'm guessing they probably won't get too many lines. Same with MM and their rumored upcoming single that will probably get previewed at the concert. That most of the setlist is made up of singles doesn't leave a whole lot of lines for any of the new girls to begin with. Anything left behind by Sayumi is most likely going to mainly be divided up between Riho, Mizuki, and Sakura unless they decide to surprise us.

But to be honest, the majority of the new girls really aren't ready to be doing a lot of singing.

Last edited by Anderei on Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="182755" data-time="1419808599">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="182752" data-time="1419805055">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Unless they get put into the shuffles for the second setlist, then no, I wouldn't expect much singing. Country Girls haven't announced a single release, so unless they do so at the concert, then presumably they'll just be doing old Country Musume songs. ANGERME have a single coming out, but since it's 3rd gen's first single, I'm guessing they probably won't get too many lines. Same with MM and their rumored upcoming single that will probably get previewed at the concert. That most of the setlist is made up of singles doesn't leave a whole lot of lines for any of the new girls to begin with. Anything left behind by Sayumi is most likely going to mainly be divided up between Riho, Mizuki, and Sakura unless they decide to surprise us.

But to be honest, the majority of the new girls really aren't ready to be doing a lot of singing.

</div>
</blockquote>

That makes sense and I appreciate the detailed response (as always). I'm just impatient to see the new girls in action some time in the New Year.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The concert starts Jan 2nd but unless you like fan recordings it'll be a long time before proper video comes out.

ANGERME's single comes out in February and MM's is rumored to be the week after.