Hello!Fan Appreciation Thread

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Fan Appreciation Thread

Post by arcobaleno »

Today, as a Sayu fan, I got what will be one of my most treasured purchases ever: her solo angle of her graduation concert, GIVE ME MORE LOVE.

It was a rare fanclub-only release, and it was on eBay for almost two years without being sold. Luckily, for me, this meant the seller dropped the price several times, so I ended up getting it for really cheap! (70 USD)

I was wary at first, Thea and I both, since there's always a possibility of being scammed, but I checked every which way, and it really is the genuine deal.

And so... pictures!

Spoiler: [+]

The seller also gave me three free pictures, too:

Spoiler: [+]

And yes, that is a Sayu mousepad... judge me.  :tongue:
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Some new Minimoni pickups from eBay.
Now if I was a five year old on a rainy day, I could put this jacket and umbrella to use.

I've recently found more interesting things by making sure to include as many of the crazy name variations as possible. Like
(minimoni,"mini moni","mini-moni")
(petitmoni,pucchimoni,"petit moni","pucchi moni")
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Lately I've been getting quite a few figurines--especially thanks to a fellow H!P Wiki editor who has pointed out some that were listed as "unknown" so I never would've found them in a search. But for now I just want to focus on this one item which now must be one of the coolest things in my collection:
The Love Machine figure set! Though they don't move they are decently sized, similar to action figures. Especially with the weird poses some of them are in, they're not all easy to get staying standing. Especially squatting Nakazawa, who I have leaning on Goto in the following image.
While looking up a bit about these figures before bidding I saw someplace what looked like a display for these figures with a look similar to the video, but such a thing wasn't part of this package.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Bought a good 7 or so photos of Danbara, but it'll be a while till they get to me here. Will take photos when they come in... Though they're probably not interesting to anyone but me for the most part lol

Anyone else get anything recently? :)
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I recently got some magazine pages and have some photos coming soon! I'll have to take pictures when they all get here. We're in the same boat.  :tongue:
Last edited by MejraThea on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I got a box of stuff recently. Recieved the latest batch of visual books. Some photos and a few other little odds and ends.

I bought an Airi Tea cup from the mall. They also have a Yurina one, but I don't like Yurina. :D

As an aside, I've been wondering. I've been collecting the Hello Pro Maruwakari books over the years and they seem to be a fountain of useless information. I can't read them, but if anyone else would like to attempt a little translating project, I wouldn't mind getting photos of them. 

I'm obsessed with collecting books, even though I can't read them. :D
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Airi tea cup?! That's the kind of goods I effin love!!!
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Isn't it cute?
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

OH myyyy goooossshhhhh.... It's even better than my Sayashi Mug Cup!

(Old phone had bad quality >.>)

I'm really, really, REALLY, bugging for when they start to make proper T-shirts again. I used to buy those like nobody's business. I keep saying I'll have to post my collection, but I wear them so often they're never all clean at the same time, lol. But yeah, UFP would be getting more of my money if they made color/member T-shirts that aren't boring af for a ridiculous price.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

They're herrrreeeeee

All of these came in the same shipment. I'm feeling more and more like a true Danbara wota now     Image
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

A month or so ago I got these!

After pining after this DVD for so long, I'm not sure what to do with myself anymore lol. Very happy to have the costume card as well, and to get that collection photo. Thanks to Ryan for the photo!

I know what I'll do, I'll pine over the rest of the Solo On DVD's... yeah, that'll do it...
Last edited by MejraThea on Fri May 19, 2017 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Wow, am I jealous. How did you get that Riho Fan Club DVD? Are you a member? Or is there some other way?
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

[quote="Madara"]
Wow, am I jealous. How did you get that Riho Fan Club DVD? Are you a member? Or is there some other way?
[/quote]

People who aren't part of the FC can get the DVDs secondhand though Yahoo Auctions or through Proxy buyers and stuff.  It's still not the easiest to get a hold of though.
Formerly Mizura
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I suggest a proxy buyer, Madara! Alita/Michael on the Idol!Swap is who I usually buy through. I was going to buy this through Alita originally when it came out, but since it was $80 I passed on it, as I couldn't at the time. I came to really regret that, though, especially when I bought it off of Yahuoku for $160.  :hahaha: Never wait until later to get something, kids!
Last edited by MejraThea on Mon May 22, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

^ This. I've bought FC DVDs from Alita and also through secondhand sites like Yahoo! Auctions, but you generally won't see a lower price on these products because they're made-to-order and therefore VERY limited production.

You might find some lower priced stuff for less popular members, but for the most part, you'll probably see either the exact same price or maybe even more expensive, depending on what it is.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I'm getting Sakura's birthday FC DVD this year because she's finally by herself. So it was cheaper. She usually gets paired with Ayumi or Haruna and it wasn't worth the 8000yen by herself it's only around 4500 yen? I bought her FC DVD that had her first few FC lives though, that was worth the money.