Password is 0!!! - MM。'14 × Morisanchuu = MoriMusu。!!!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Password is 0!!! - MM。'14 × Morisanchuu = MoriMusu。!!!

Post by Anderei »

Per Jplop:
"Sponichi news just reported that Tsunku sent a message to all media that he will be doing a special presentation and making an important announcement about Morning Musume '14 at an event called "au presentation 2014 Spring" on the 22nd."

It won't be a graduation since Tsunku is making the announcement himself. So the only question is whether it's something that's actually really important. I can't imagine it being auditions either considering where it's taking place.

Edit: Here's what he said himself:

I wanna announce a plan which will be a Big turning point of Morning Musume。'14. on 22ndJan.
I think it's a big challenge for them and me.
It may be a gamble, I don't know whether fans will accept it or not.
To tell the truth, I am still worried to announce it.
But I believe it's a big chance Morning Musume'14 to be a big star group.

Edit By Q:

Au's unveiling new Smartphones and a Service in 2014. Source
Here is the Fax.
Last edited by Anderei on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
cadmonkey
カントリー・ガールズ

Re: Password is 0!!! - MM。'14 × Morisanchuu = MoriMusu。!!!

Post by cadmonkey »

If he put a call out to the media that he has a message, then I feel like it'll be something pretty significant.  I mean, it's OK when he trolls the fans with his stupid messages, but I don't think he'd do the same to the media.

With Satoda Mai's husband announcing which American baseball team he'll sign with on the 24th, next week is going to be very interesting for me.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I just can't think of what it would be. Anything big I could think of wouldn't be something that fans might find questionable. Barks thinks it's a cm deal with the mobile company he's announcing it at but that wouldn't really fit the message he's sending out.
Last edited by Anderei on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

Sub-groups, calling it now.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I don't think a graduation is out of the realm of possibilities as he's really building this up to be something major

A CM deal is not something that fans wouldn't accept. Neither are sub groups. Those are both things that fans would go ape-shit for, IMO. 

Non Japanese single? (Korean?) 

I dunno, man. It could be a nothing-burger and Mr Male Symbol is just trolling us.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

A non-Japanese single would fit the bill, but would be such a bad decision I'd hope UFP wouldn't go through with it.

The only graduation that would be super major would be Sayumi, but even her's wouldn't warrant contacting all those media people (or implying that this is something that could make MM really big). And I think that her graduation is something they're going to let Sayumi announce herself because that'll be a big blow to the fanbase.
Last edited by Anderei on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="169811" data-time="1389680481">important announcement about Morning Musume '14

I believe it's a big chance Morning Musume'14 to be a big star group.</blockquote>
Dropping the "'14"? :crossfingers:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I think UFA is done with their Korean invasion with H!P, and they've given Up Up Girls doing the Korean stuff anyways.

Maybe it's adding a Kenshuusei or 2 directly to the group with no auditions announced? Or even a new girl. I 'm sure there would be fans who wouldn't like that, especially with no warning.

Letting someone other than Tsunku write a single? World Tour?? No more formation dances??? Everyone cuts their hair short???? lol

Or maybe it's a collab single with another idol group outside of H!P? Like a '48 group? I think that fits everything perfectly because if MM did a collab single with AKB, there would be angry H!P fans (and angry AKB fans) that are anti-AKB (or anti H!P), but it would expose MM to a lot more people and might help boost their popularity. AKB did a single with Idoling once, so it's not impossible. I would actually LOVE to see this. HKT also just sang an MM song at their last concert, and Sasshi loves MM.

I want to know what it is already >< I hope that it is something good and won't make me cry like S/mileage.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Trinu
つばきファクトリー

Post by Trinu »

^ I was thinking of HKT too lol
MM48 with some top-tier senbatsu members? 

Aki-P and Tsunku (or maybe just one of them) said it would be cool if they could collaborate somehow. Like there was a stupid rivalry between fans that didn't exist between the girls themselves... or maybe I'm remembering wrong, whatever lol

I think brining back the Gumis would be a great idea.
Sub-units too.
Putting Rikako in MM AND  in front of Riho would also be nice and funny.

Oh, well... we'll see.

Kimi no Kawari is amazzzzing!!!! I could without the NIHON NIHON thing, but I guess it's a neccessary evil. 
I can't help but laugh when they make the rings at the end lololololol

And about the discussion of "Riho is leading and Sakura is sub-leading.." I think this era has seen more "equality" than ever. At least between those two, they usually have the same amount of solo lines. But yeah, it's always been something like that anyway.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Split the topic with some new info I stuffed into the first post from JPLOP. Let's all have fun speculating. 

I'm hope this is a major CM deal for Morning Musume, they could use it and it would be a challenge for them because none of them have done anything like it expect Haruna. I don't think Sayumi's ever done commercials? 

Last edited by Shoujo Q on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

AUG TSUNKU I HATE THE WAIT.  I would rather he dropped a bomb out of no where.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Split the topic with some new info I stuffed into the first post from JPLOP. Let's all have fun speculating. 

I'm hope this is a major CM deal for Morning Musume, they could use it and it would be a challenge for them because none of them have done anything like it expect Haruna. I don't think Sayumi's ever done commercials? 
[/quote]

They did some Octupus Musume or whatever it was called with a sushi chain or something like that a while back, though.
I think in 2011 or 12.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

It's possible he may be stepping down as producer for a while to recover from his throat problems.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

But they were animated characters and it was a small chain. This seems like a big time deal if they get a CM deal with a big time cellphone provider. It's very different.

I agree with you Al. I suspect there is more to this than just a simple CM deal. Perhaps he'll loan them out to another producer with the deal while he recovers?
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="cadmonkey"]

With Satoda Mai's husband announcing which American baseball team he'll sign with on the 24th, next week is going to be very interesting for me.
[/quote]

Mai Satoda's married? And to a baseball player? That's awesome! Good catch (for both of them). I've always felt that Satoda needed an athlete as a mate.

(At least it's not some idiot comedian.)

P.S. Here's a news item that identifies her:

http://fansided.com/2014/01/13/masahiro-tanakas-wife-prefers-west-coast/
Last edited by Madara on Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

<div> </div>
<div>
[quote="Saya"]
It's possible he may be stepping down as producer for a while to recover from his throat problems.
[/quote]

This is possible, but would this be "a big challenge" for him? I suppose he could mean it as a personal challenge rather than professional, which giving artistic control of Morning Musume to someone else would certainly represent.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

The first thing I thought of was a single or something in another language like breaking into the western music scene.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

Could it be Sayu's graduation? Everything would fit (big risk for him and the group, fans might not like it, etc) except for the part about MM becoming big stars.

Hmmm.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

MM goes to space to film their next single called "Big Star." The lead is Tsunku and it's risky because of the they might float away (like Gravity).
rikako♡eripon♡airi
bxstos
Kenshuusei

Post by bxstos »

I think that he's going to step down as producer while he recovers from his surgery and he might loan them to a more prominent/famous producer (Aki-P? Hyadain?).

Or Sayu could just graduate and become MM14's new producer. Who knows at this point with Tsunku.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="bxstos"]
OrSayu couldjust graduate andbecome MM14's new producer. Who knows at this point with Tsunku.
[/quote]
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes Please!
Last edited by star on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I feel like if it was about producing hhe wuld announce it after this single came out, not before.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Probably a big promotion with au because it's at their event.

Does au have any exclusive services?
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="Saya"]
MM goes to space to film their next single called "Big Star." The lead is Tsunku and it's risky because of the they might float away (like Gravity).
[/quote]

And probably they'll go to the moon to film the MV of THE Manpower!!! (Updated) like they did back in 2005.
Image Hey
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="Derby"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="169858" data-time="1389752099">
<div>
[/quote]

And probably they'll go to the moon to film the MV of THE Manpower!!! (Updated) like they did back in 2005.

</div>
</blockquote>
You know they weren't actually on the moon for that? They filmed it in the deserts of Arizona. It was totally fake. You can tell because the stars, they didn't twinkle. Totally a set up!

The fact that this was leaked a week before it is being announced is pretty painful. I think we should catalog the most absurd predictions and have a good laugh when the truth comes out and it's not as cool as or off the wall ideas. 
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="169870" data-time="1389782180">The fact that this was leaked a week before it is being announced is pretty painful. I think we should catalog the most absurd predictions and have a good laugh when the truth comes out and it's not as cool as or off the wall ideas.</blockquote>
Was it really a leak? I was under impression that this was a typical "announcement of an announcement" to hype people up and get media's attention. In the gaming world this usually means one of two things: you are about to announce something big that everyone expects anyway or is already old news due to earlier unofficial leaks, or you're about to announce something trivial and stupid that no one would pay any attention to otherwise.

Judging from previous offences and no recent noteworthy leaks or suspicions, I suspect the latter. I don't feel like speculating, but an au advertising deal would be pretty sweet actually. Did we get an actual translation of that whole fax anywhere?

Also, I never saw Tsunku's signature and name chop before. Pretentious as they are, you can't deny they're pretty clever and cool too.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

I feel like it's Jun/Lin 2.0

BAM 2 foreign girls in MM.

I think it's a big challenge for them and me. (language, etc)
It may be a gamble, I don't know whether fans will accept it or not. (who knows with wota, this could be a true statement with anything)
To tell the truth, I am still worried to announce it. (do it earlier then, Tsunku.)
But I believe it's a big chance Morning Musume'14 to be a big star group. (performing world-wide??)

This is really more wishful thinking.  Gosh darn it Tsunku this better be wonderful or unimportant news.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="pandapanda"]
I feel like it's Jun/Lin 2.0

BAM 2 foreign girls in MM.
[/quote]

JunLin 2.0? I don't want 2 foreign, talented girls if Tsunku will not give a shit about them, again
Image Hey
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Seeing the partial PV has me worried about another theory...

Back in the day, AU used to have a bunch of exclusive music services, especially when it came to ring tones and watching PVs on phones. I hope it's not something like an exclusive contract with AU for full PVs. That definitely would piss fans off.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="169871" data-time="1389784173"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="169870" data-time="1389782180">
The fact that this was leaked a week before it is being announced is pretty painful. I think we should catalog the most absurd predictions and have a good laugh when the truth comes out and it's not as cool as or off the wall ideas.</blockquote>
Was it really a leak? I was under impression that this was a typical "announcement of an announcement" to hype people up and get media's attention. In the gaming world this usually means one of two things: you are about to announce something big that everyone expects anyway or is already old news due to earlier unofficial leaks, or you're about to announce something trivial and stupid that no one would pay any attention to otherwise.

Judging from previous offences and no recent noteworthy leaks or suspicions, I suspect the latter. I don't feel like speculating, but an au advertising deal would be pretty sweet actually. Did we get an actual translation of that whole fax anywhere?

Also, I never saw Tsunku's signature and name chop before. Pretentious as they are, you can't deny they're pretty clever and cool too.</blockquote>

It's not a leak. Tsunku sent the fax to several media outlets himself.