J-MELO :: Design Costume for MM'14 stage show.

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: J-MELO :: Design Costume for MM'14 stage show.

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="171797" data-time="1392356882">
Top right note says: Hair (like a hair band)
</blockquote>

Well this is for TicTac, but the word you would use here is 髪飾り(かみかざり, which means like 'hair decoration' just for future reference :)

[tinytext]You said you're still learning Japanese right?, so I don't mean this in a negative way at all like "this is wrong!", I thought you just might like to know because increasing your vocabulary is always a good thing right? ahahahah I'm rambling, don't hate me.[/tinytext]
rikako♡eripon♡airi
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

lol you are adorable Saya.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I don't hate you, hahaha. I'll keep that in mind!
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

Guys, I'm making a one time post for this contest..
This whole thing just totally resonates with my girly heart and is a dream come true.

This is my design. It looks like something Up-Front would totally fall for.........

[quote="Kalle"]
I put mine in too!! I kinda wanted to add more to it and it's a little goofy / cliche, but I just wanna see the girls in something like this. ;; IT'D BE CUTE I SWEAR.

Spoiler: [+]

Here's a video of Mizuki, Haruka and Sakura discussing the project ( and some of the What is LOVE? dance submissions too, lol )
nvm it's private now
[/quote]
I like the galaxy theme! I actually have a galaxy dress - it's super pretty real life.

[quote="pandapanda"]

Tada!  Inspired by spring and MM's rebirth.  My favorite part was designing all their hair styles!  

This made drivers ed so much more bearable.  I think I'm going to keep designing costumes for them....
[/quote]
I really like how you accessorised to fit the theme so well!

[quote="Kimmy"]
Here's mine! I looked through my drawing folders for some old things I've drawn and let my cousin pick her favorite and then redrew it:

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://s151.photobucket.com/user/MeowPa ... df21a6.jpg[/img]</a> 
[/quote]
Haha.. that is like rainbow road. Cute!

[quote="aine"]
I couldn't help myself... :running:

Imageproject.jpg

Someone asked already, but is there a deadline for this?
[/quote]
derp...

[quote="Star"]
Here's mine. I think I went a little too cute. (btw I used a base because I can't draw human bodies in any pose other than straight on)
[/quote]
That's a really cute "The Peace" like outfit!

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
About to submit, thoughts? =o I started small because I didn't know what dimensions would fall under 2MB, but oh well!

Just realized I'm the only one here who did the labels in Japanese... Should I change it? I guess I was assuming Japanese peeps from H!P staff would see it if it made it far enough, but J-MELO is for English speakers.... Oh well, I'm sure others did it.
[/quote]
This reminds me of Wagamama ki no mama.. except done properly, haha.

rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="strawberryjam" data-cid="171851" data-time="1392476461">Guys, I'm making a one time post for this contest..
This whole thing just totally resonates with my girly heart and is a dream come true.

This is my design. It looks like something Up-Front would totally fall for.........
</blockquote>
:wub:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="strawberryjam" data-cid="171851" data-time="1392476461"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="171777" data-time="1392329433">I couldn't help myself... :running:
Imageproject.jpg
</blockquote>derp...</blockquote>
The young'uns here have no idea about the cultural significance of Tsunku Flowers. :nono: :hmph:
Last edited by aine on Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Thea"]
Seeing as of how I'm hopeless can one of you two smarties tell me what it says? Lol.
[/quote]
It took me 2 seconds to understand of which type of Smarties you were speaking about... I feel stupid now x) but I learnt a new word.

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
I don't hate you, hahaha. I'll keep that in mind!
[/quote]

Le Cid ? :O (Jean Racine)

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
About to submit, thoughts? =o I started small because I didn't know what dimensions would fall under 2MB, but oh well!

Just realized I'm the only one here who did the labels in Japanese... Should I change it? I guess I was assuming Japanese peeps from H!P staff would see it if it made it far enough, but J-MELO is for English speakers.... Oh well, I'm sure others did it.
[/quote]

It reminds me their Mezamashi Live costumes (in fact, I loved them so it's a good point to me).

Everyone's outfits are really nice ! If I were the staff, I'd be embarassed to choose one ^^'.
Campy <3 !
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="171855" data-time="1392487619">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="171796" data-time="1392356106">
Seeing as of how I'm hopeless can one of you two smarties tell me what it says? Lol.
</blockquote>
It took me 2 seconds to understand of which type of Smarties you were speaking about... I feel stupid now x) but I learnt a new word.

</blockquote>
America has much better Smarties than Europe.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="strawberryjam" data-cid="171851" data-time="1392476461">

</blockquote>

It's so frilly and has so many details, I love it. I didn't even know you could draw and then you come out with teapots and bunnies and bees.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="strawberryjam" data-cid="171851" data-time="1392476461">

</blockquote>

That is so adorable that I can't breathe. I completely love this design!
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="171855" data-time="1392487619">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="171796" data-time="1392356106">
</blockquote>
It took me 2 seconds to understand of which type of Smarties you were speaking about... I feel stupid now x) but I learnt a new word.</blockquote>
[/quote]

Could it be the same as that ? There are bracelet or necklace you can eat.
Campy <3 !
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="NekoKai"]

</blockquote>

</blockquote>
[/quote]

Those were the smarties I thought of also.
Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="strawberryjam" data-cid="171851" data-time="1392476461">Guys, I'm making a one time post for this contest..

</blockquote>
oh my gosh this is super cute!! * u * I can totally picture Sayu running with this and making a MM maid cafe lol.
Last edited by Kalle on Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="Meikochi"]Could it be the same as that ? There are bracelet or necklace you can eat.[/quote]

More or less (sorry for getting off topic).
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="171872" data-time="1392505332">
<div>Could it be the same as that ? There are bracelet or necklace you can eat.[/quote]

More or less (sorry for getting off topic).

</div>
</blockquote>
No those candy bracelets and smarties are not even on the same level. Smarties are delicious, and candy bracelets are kind of gross.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

There is never any good reason to be eating Smarties when Sweet Tarts are readily available.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I have to agree that SweeTarts are amazing (I even have a SweeTarts pillow), but after a whole package your mouth will start to hurt. (Gummy SweeTarts are also amazing).
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="strawberryjam"]

[/quote]

<div>These and Kalle's designs are my favorites!</div>
<div>I like that "sub-name" idea based on their colors, and I think a honeycomb-themed tights would fit better on Haruna's, or even "bee stripes"! But maybe is a bit risky to add so much black on this dress</div>
Image Hey
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I submitted my design today. I took into consideration not only Zukki, but the rest of the members and the fact that they'll be dancing in these. I made a boyish outfit and a girlish one. And the color scheme was inspired by the Olympic flag because that in turn uses colors from flags all over the world.

This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

That's so cute!!
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

I'd like to do more designs now that I quickly got something in.. before whatever the heck the deadline is...
Yes, tartan sounds really good at the moment.. hmmmm..

[quote="NekoKai"]

</blockquote>

It's so frilly and has so many details, I love it. I didn't even know you could draw and then you come out with teapots and bunnies and bees.

[/quote]
I'm really glad you like it! I can't draw that well though... haha.

[quote="arcobaleno"]

</blockquote>

That is so adorable that I can't breathe. I completely love this design!

[/quote]
Thanks so much! I'm glad it makes you feel that way! :wub:

[quote="Kalle"]

</blockquote>

oh my gosh this is super cute!! * u * I can totally picture Sayu running with this and making a MM maid cafe lol.

[/quote]
Yeah, I'd totally love that! I feel like it totally works with her image!

[quote="Derby"]

These and Kalle's designs are my favorites!
<div>I like that "sub-name" idea based on their colors, and I think a honeycomb-themed tights would fit better on Haruna's, or even "bee stripes"! But maybe is a bit risky to add so much black on this dress</div>

[/quote]
Thanks for the concrit! Too bad I already submitted it, haha.
But I think your idea is good actually! I would love honeycomb tights! But I wouldn't make the outfit yellow and black... yellow and brown! I wish all the dresses could be pastel, but I guess it's impossible with the color palette of the girls' colors at the moment...

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
I submitted my design today. I took into consideration not only Zukki, but the rest of the members and the fact that they'll be dancing in these. I made a boyish outfit and a girlish one. And the color scheme was inspired by the Olympic flag because that in turn uses colors from flags all over the world.

[/quote]
Aw PQ, that's super duper cute...
I really love the poofy shorts on the boy version.
Anddd I'm super envious of your drawing skills. I'll never be as awesome as you! :cryalot:

rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I HATE CANDY.

Anyway everyone's look awesome.  I am a lazy piece of shit and sat around playing video games all day yesterday when I should have been working on this.  But mine would never compare to these other designs so I might not even bother now.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Did anyone else who entered received a survey about MM from JMelo?

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="aine"]
Did anyone else who entered received a survey about MM from JMelo?
[/quote]

Yep.  Just got it.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

So did I. And I answered it to the best of my abilities. <3
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Ah, so much for hoping that it only went to the winner. Unless we're all the winning team. =3=

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I got it too.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

sheikhyerbutay
つばきファクトリー

Post by sheikhyerbutay »

[quote="aine"]

The young'uns here have no idea about the cultural significance of Tsunku Flowers. :nono: :hmph:

[/quote]

Except for "Single Bed", I have never seen any of Sharam Q's work.  That was very funny!  There has got to be more to this story.  Did Tsunku and co. make a "Wayne's World" type movie?

°C-ute!  Okai Chisato  Yajima Maimi  Suzuki Airi  Nakajima Saki  Hagiwara Mai
Sabaku Ika
モーニング娘。

Post by Sabaku Ika »

If aine's submission doesn't win, I will be sad. I will almost surely end up sad.
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://tsoape.wordpress.com">The Slowest of All Possible Elevators</a>
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://psnprofiles.com/staplefrog">[img ... lefrog.png[/img]</a>

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I didn't submit anything yet and still got it. They jut send those to everyone on their list.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Same, I received it and wondered why.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

Does anyone know what happened with this?