[2014.03.19] Juice=Juice - Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS / Arekore Shitai! (single)

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: [2014.03.19] Juice=Juice - Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS / Arekore Shitai! (single)

Post by momoirosaya »

I wish Karin would grow her hair out to their indies day length. It looked much better then.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Re: [2014.03.19] Juice=Juice - Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS / Arekore Shitai! (single)

Post by NekoKaiSai »

^I agree.

Yuka's outfit is my favorite, though I'm not sure why her top is so much longer in the second picture.  Sayuki looks like Tsuji in her full length picture.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Seeing as of how black and red are my second and third favorite colors, I like them. But it was just last single that was red a black, so it's a bit much is all.

I wanna see the outfits for Are Kore Shitai!
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

I don't know what's limited, reg, or what. Sorry. I found a chart.

ImageImageImage
LE A/LE B/LE C

ImageImage
RE A/RE B
Last edited by Haru on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Overall, I'm liking this single WAY more than the last one. They did a better job with the black and red. The english captions on the bottom ruined it though.
Formerly Mizura
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

The covers are pretty good! Looks like Ju=Ju is finally getting some decent covers for once.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

The covers with the Are Kore Shita outfits are my favorites!  So want to buy this single...
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I really like the covers for this.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I wonder if Akari is the center for Are Kore based on the covers.

And I'm loving Hadaka even more after seeing the PV and hearing a full quality song. I think the set is really cool looking especially with those outfits, it's a basic PV, but it all ties in well together. There honestly hasn't been a JJ song I don't like yet.

Can't wait for Are Kore!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I have to wait to watch it because I'm in study hall right now.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

<div>Arekore Shitai! will be played on the radio tomorrow (the 27th). </div>
<div>http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11782376880.html</div>
<div> </div>
<div>It looks like this single is the same as the other one (the main a-side having Karin in the center with Akari and Sayuki on either side of her; the other a-side having Akari in the center with Tomoko and Karin on either side). That's interesting. </div>
Last edited by Banana on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Saya"]
I wonder if Akari is the center for Are Kore based on the covers.
[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing, I hope so.

Gonna go watch the MV, I'll edit with my thoughts.

Edit/

It was nice, but nothing impressive yet.
Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

I love the covers, they're simple but well done.  The song is fantastic, I wish there was more Yuka and Akari, though hopefully they'll sing more in Are Kore.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I love this PV.
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

After all I'm liking Hadaka no Kiss more than what I expected. Can't wait to hear Arekore Shitai!

I like LE C and LE B the most
Image Hey
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

So far I think I like it better. It has a more pleasant sound to it, for me.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

It sounds like an anime song.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I kinda knew that Arekore Shitai! would be like this haha. Just like the past sinlge, Ijiwaru Shinaide and Hajimete were really different
Image Hey
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

<div>"A little forcible action is just right for me."</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Somewhere, Ike Turner is smiling.  :rofl:</div>
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

I don't like how the songs sounds until I hear it 'till the end! Especially the part where the girls sing "Aishiteyo" and then Tomoko starts singing her honeyed whispers. Now THAT is the climax. Oh God I think I am in paradise  :drool:  Of course it will never be a bad idea to end the song with sweet Sayuki!!!!! :crazy:
Last edited by smtmissin on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I really like the song (these "Hadaka no hadaka no hadaka no kiss" <3) but I feel that only Tomoko, Karin and Sayuki are really IN the song ^^'. (I can understand that it's not easy to be in a song when you only have a few lines.. But girls, please, don't let us see that :( ).
But I'm really glad with the lead in the song (KanaTomo's voice is just the best for that song <3) and I have to admit that I begin to like seeing Sayuki in lead too.
Last edited by Meikochi on Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
AurA
こぶしファクトリー

Post by AurA »

I like it.  I like how they look sexy, dance sexy, and sing sexy.   
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Risako would have slayed that ending line that Sayuki had. It sounded like a kitten trying to roar. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

The song has grown on me a bit. I like the costumes and the dance, and overall the video is not bad for a low-budget H!P affair.
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

I wouldn't mind even if Sayuki roars, she is such a cute kitten :tongue: .
Well I think she does well, considering that this type of song doesn't really fit her rock-like voice. She is best suited for songs such as Samidare,
(I keep listening to the song just so I can hear Tomoko whispers in my ear :woot: . I so love the song now!)
Last edited by smtmissin on Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Here's a small PV of Arekore Shitai!

I kinda like the muted colors, but it looks to be a boring standard music video otherwise. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

So I was right Aarii is the center. I wish they had cuter outfits for this song, because those ones don't match.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

I'm trying to figure out what's going on with Akari's shirt and failing. It looks like a harness, but it looks like it's part of the shirt...?

That aside, it's a pretty cute-sounding song!
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="Kalle"]
I'm trying to figure out what's going on with Akari's shirt and failing. It looks like a harness, but it looks like it's part of the shirt...?
[/quote]
 It's color blocked.
rikako♡eripon♡airi