12th Auditions Winners Announced! "Golden Audition"

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

12th Auditions Winners Announced! "Golden Audition"

Post by Anderei »

Announced at the concert just a few minutes ago. So, assuming they go through with it this time, there should be new members come fall.

Application period is 3/15 through 5/11. Ages 10-17 as per usual.
Last edited by Anderei on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Re: 12th Auditions Winners Announced! "Golden Audition"

Post by arcobaleno »

Hmm, I hope they add some fresh blood, but one of the kenshuusei wouldn't hurt!

I'm just hoping this doesn't mean the end of Sayu.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I am conflicted. Part of me is like yay, finally. The other part is like NOOOO.  =3=
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="arcobaleno"]
Hmm, I hope they add some fresh blood, but one of the kenshuusei wouldn't hurt!

I'm just hoping this doesn't mean the end of Sayu.
[/quote]

I think they'll keep her through 2014, but since they would be stupid to not add anyone a second time, I think this is signaling that she'll probably be graduating spring 2015 or so.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Yes!
My first reaction was "Oh thank God" because they need to keep the member flow steady.
Hoping for 2-3 girls with at least one Kenshuusei.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

You think they'll add 2-3? The groups getting awfully big. 
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="Anderei"]
[/quote]

It's not that much more, MM was up to 16 at one point.
If they add 3, the group will be even after Sayu graduates. A one person generation is too lonely and kind of boring.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="173432" data-time="1394867638">
<div>
[/quote]

If they add 3, the group will be even after Sayu graduates. A one person generation is too lonely and kind of boring.

</div>
</blockquote>

That's true, but if they keep doing auditions on the regular, it pretty much guarantees 9th gen (and maybe Haruna) won't last long. There's already so many girls who barely sing. 
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

This whole thing kinda is weird since Tsunku said last time when he canceled them that this lineup was pretty good and he didn't want to change it.

So even if Sayu graduates, why would they really need to hold auditions again? Though Sayu is the leader and very good one at that, I'm sure Mizuki and Harunan could work together very well if she did graduate.

I'm wondering more about why he had the sudden change of heart.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="arcobaleno"]
This whole thing kinda is weird since Tsunku said last time when he canceled them that this lineup was pretty good and he didn't want to change it.

So even if Sayu graduates, why would they really need to hold auditions again? Though Sayu is the leader and very good one at that, I'm sure Mizuki and Harunan could work together very well if she did graduate.

[/quote]

There's a lot more people who have say in what goes on than just Tsunku. 
Last edited by Anderei on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

I'm starting the kenshuusei bidding with I'd like to see Murota Mizuki in the group (or a group in general...).

But the kenshuusei's spring training in coming up where they perform solos, etc to get judged, so I imagine that will possibly help the girls show off if they are ready or not. From what little I've heard of the girls from the last audition, I think some of them could be great additions to the group now.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="173433" data-time="1394867985">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="173432" data-time="1394867638">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

That's true, but if they keep doing auditions on the regular, it pretty much guarantees 9th gen (and maybe Haruna) won't last long. There's already so many girls who barely sing. 

</div>
</blockquote>

If they do another audition 2 years from now in 2016, 9th and 10th gen will already have been around for approx 5-6 years and someone might graduate by then.

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="173435" data-time="1394868393">
<div>

[/quote]

There's a lot more people who have say in what goes on than just Tsunku. 

</div>
</blockquote>

Tsunku also said he might actually add new members after MoriMusu was announced.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="173434" data-time="1394868278">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="173433" data-time="1394867985">
<div>

<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>
If they do another audition 2 years from now in 2016, 9th and 10th gen will already have been around for approx 5-6 years and someone might graduate by then.

</div>
</blockquote>

I do not like where this is going. 
Trinu
つばきファクトリー

Post by Trinu »

About time!

I would also like a 3-nin generation. We've never had one of those! It's all 1 girl or 4. :/
And yes, by the time Sayu leaves they'll be 12 which is the perfect number to SPLIT THEM UP AND BRING BACK THE GUMIS! <3

I really don't want Sayu to leave before the end of 2015 though. She's the last link the group has to the golden era of the group (Nacchi and Kaorin where still around when she debuted) and I'm sure management realizes that. But given her age (she'll be 25 by July), I could see her leaving in the spring or summer tours of 2015, once the new gen is settled.

Anyway, I bet the new ones will make an appearance in the summer concerts.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Trinu"]
I would also like a 3-nin generation. We've never had one of those! It's all 1 girl or 4. :/
[/quote]

2nd gen was three girls (Mari, Kei and Sayaka), and if you count the pandas with Aika, so was 8th gen.
Nicky
つばきファクトリー

Post by Nicky »

2nd gen was a 3 member addition. EDIT: Arcobaleno just beat me to it

I don't care how many members are added, as long as at least one of them has stable vocals.
Last edited by Nicky on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

I want one trainee, one new blood, both with killer voices and personalities.  

And Sayu to never leave.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

They said the new members wouldn't debut until 2015 and would be in training until then.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
berikyuu
Kenshuusei

Post by berikyuu »

My wish for this audition:
  • CUCA!
  • 3 member 12th gen
  • Sayu graduation
That'll leave us with 12 members and a 100% fresh face of Momusu~

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/CJLeeProductions">H!P Flute & Piccolo Covers</a>

Follow me on Tumblr!
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

•Cuca

•An egg

•One unknown girl from the audition.

Those are my wishes.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
They said the new members wouldn't debut until 2015 and would be in training until then.
[/quote]

For Morning Musume '15?
berikyuu
Kenshuusei

Post by berikyuu »

[quote="pandapanda"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Al Kusanagi" data-cid="173460" data-time="1394891880">
<div>
[/quote]

For Morning Musume '15?

</div>
</blockquote>

Oh man, I didn't even think of that!

I hope that doesn't become a habit. You know, new lineup every year for every new name change.

I love auditions, but I also love having the same lineup for a couple years or so.

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/CJLeeProductions">H!P Flute & Piccolo Covers</a>

Follow me on Tumblr!
sheikhyerbutay
つばきファクトリー

Post by sheikhyerbutay »

[quote="Thea"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="173438" data-time="1394869235">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="173434" data-time="1394868278">
<div>

<div>

<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

I do not like where this is going. 

</div>
</blockquote>
I never have.  It's a bitter/sweet thing to be a MM fan.  If you get too attached to anyone it can be a downer when they leave. 

I was actually happy for Reina Tanaka when she left.  Her music style had grown in a different direction from MM and she needed to move on.  Sayumi, on the other hand, is the very embodiment of Momusu. 

Like Trinu said:  Sayu is the last of the Golden Era Girls.   It will be a sad day in MM fandom when she graduates.

Last edited by sheikhyerbutay on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

°C-ute!  Okai Chisato  Yajima Maimi  Suzuki Airi  Nakajima Saki  Hagiwara Mai
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

Returning here briefly so I can properly speak my mind.

This is the most fucking retarded thing. Morning Musume finally has a dynamic, is finally well known again. And Tsunku is fucking pissing that away?

Stupid. Beyond stupid. I don't think Tsunku is of sound mind.

Haru out.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="arcobaleno"]

[/quote]

Maybe he, or management, wants to avoid another catastrophe when everyone graduates at the same time and he has to rush and add 8 girls within months of each other.  :whistling:
berikyuu
Kenshuusei

Post by berikyuu »

[quote="Thea"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="173435" data-time="1394868393">
<div>

[/quote]

Maybe he, or management, wants to avoid another catastrophe when everyone graduates at the same time and he has to rush and add 8 girls within months of each other.  :whistling:

</div>
</blockquote>

Plus, that's what Morning Musume does! It's normal for lineups to change every couple of years or so. I remember when Platinum Era's lineup froze for years, I started to panic lol

If anything, things are starting to get back to normal.  :hahaha:

Follow me on Tumblr!
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

I don't mind new face, as long as my Masaki doesn't fade into obscurity. Her position in MM right now is a bit unstable compared to girls who also don't sing much like Ayumi (beautiful dancer) or Haruka (beautiful face? I don't care but others seem to like her face). MM need new girls who can sing, really. Current MM right now only has Sakura. (hopefully we'll have Masaki in the future)
Last edited by smtmissin on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Haru" data-cid="173486" data-time="1394901651">This is the most fucking retarded thing. Morning Musume finally has a dynamic, is finally well known again. And Tsunku is fucking pissing that away?</blockquote>
+1, this is stupid and the last thing MM needs right now.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I'll just sit here with my popcorns and see how all this turns out. 
Image Hey
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

As much as I love this current lineup, I think the time frame of this works out just fine. The group remains in tact for the remainder of this year, then 2015 brings in the new blood. I've grown to really like Sayumi, but she can't stay in the group forever. Here's the thing, though: if Sayu is going to graduate next year, the next three singles are crucial to setting the group up for for life after she leaves. They need to be awesome to put the group on a strong footing leading into the RihoRiho Era.