12th Auditions Winners Announced! "Golden Audition"

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: 12th Auditions Winners Announced! "Golden Audition"

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="Saya"]
If they do it at a concert venue (as opposed to Hello! Station or something) they'll probably announce Country at the H!P Winter Concert.
[/quote]

They aren't going to wait that long. Chances are they will announce it at the end of this Summer concert series, it goes into September (6th) and considering the stage that they are at now, they don't need to wait that long to announce the audition winners. They have a very small pool of girls to choose from now, including the Trainees. 

I'm basically using the last 2 auditions to gauge the time frame for these auditions. Of course that could be off now because Tsunku isn't 100% in the game. But given the time frames of the past and the time frame of the concert. It wont be long now before we know something.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="178281" data-time="1407182434">
<div>
If they do it at a concert venue (as opposed to Hello! Station or something) they'll probably announce Country at the H!P Winter Concert.
[/quote]

They aren't going to wait that long. Chances are they will announce it at the end of this Summer concert series, it goes into September (6th) and considering the stage that they are at now, they don't need to wait that long to announce the audition winners. They have a very small pool of girls to choose from now, including the Trainees. 

I'm basically using the last 2 auditions to gauge the time frame for these auditions. Of course that could be off now because Tsunku isn't 100% in the game. But given the time frames of the past and the time frame of the concert. It wont be long now before we know something.

</div>
</blockquote>

I didn't realize they were that far along. I know sometimes UFA likes to drag things out. I hope we hear soon though!

rikako♡eripon♡airi
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

If you take into account that the Country Musume auditions just ended (They obviously didn't go to the final round), they are pretty darn close with going to the final round with the Musume auditions. I hope we'll be seeing footage of some kind of Girls Live or YouTube. Something! In the coming weeks. 
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Hot off the Tsunku press. The cryptic soon message. Actually, I guess it's into the finals. Or Endgame as my translate likes to auto correct too. ;D

I sure do miss Hello!Morning for updates. But then I'd probably get attached to another loser again and kick something when they get cut too soon. 
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

It's my birthday in Japan now, so Tsunku should add Nanami and/or Ayano for me.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Happy early Birthday then, AI.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Ayano. She's the only one I really know and will be rooting for since Cuca got the boot so early.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
[/quote]

I want Sakurako so her and Sakura can have Cherry Blossom Birthday Fan Club Parties. 

Ayano and Nanami can screw that, go start their own group. They are too polished for Morning Musume. Tsunku likes 'm rough.

PS Happy Birthday to me, you and Miya too.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Al Kusanagi" data-cid="178708" data-time="1408931965">
<div>
[/quote]

I want Sakurako so her and Sakura can have Cherry Blossom Birthday Fan Club Parties. 

Ayano and Nanami can screw that, go start their own group. They are too polished for Morning Musume. Tsunku likes 'm rough.

PS Happy Birthday to me, you and Miya too.

</div>
</blockquote>

Too polished? Yes please!

The original concept of the group as a sort of idol pottery wheel that molds unskilled, everyday girls for bigger and better things has either been ditched or failed miserably. Who ever became more popular after leaving Morning Musume? Maki Goto? That's a stretch, but even if you accept her, who else?

I'd rather MM simply strive to add the best talent possible in an effort to become the best idol group possible. They really need a STAR if they're ever going to recapture anything close to their former glory, and as much as I like the current girls, none of them are stars, nor will they ever be stars. If they have a couple of polished talents available in the final cut, please, take them.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I think you could argue for Koharu. She's doing pretty well right now

Ayano and Nanami are polished but not really STAR quality. None of the trainees are.
Last edited by Anderei on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="178713" data-time="1408938292">Too polished? Yes please!

The original concept of the group as a sort of idol pottery wheel that molds unskilled, everyday girls for bigger and better things has either been ditched or failed miserably. Who ever became more popular after leaving Morning Musume? Maki Goto? That's a stretch, but even if you accept her, who else?

I'd rather MM simply strive to add the best talent possible in an effort to become the best idol group possible. They really need a STAR if they're ever going to recapture anything close to their former glory, and as much as I like the current girls, none of them are stars, nor will they ever be stars. If they have a couple of polished talents available in the final cut, please, take them.</blockquote>
It's funny how lately it seems I could just write a script that would :plusone: every post by JPope. :lol:

I have not been following this audition at all, but I'm crossing my fingers they will not screw up. I've been crossing my fingers a lot lately, hoping that the streak of good singles and good decisions was not just a cosmic coincidence. I still feel that their somewhat regained position in the spotlight is very fragile and a single bad decision could ruin the whole effort - especially if it's a lasting decision like a new member, rather than just a one-off bad single.

I have no idea what the schedule for this audition is, but it would be kinda neat if they did what they did for the 6th Gen back then - introduce them at Yasuda's graduation concert and have a one-off 15-nin Musume performance. Though I hope we won't get more than 2 members this time, 10 members is a perfect number really.
Last edited by aine on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Anderei"]

Ayano and Nanami are polished but not really STAR quality. None of the trainees are.
[/quote]

I wasn't around when Maki Goto was going through the auditions. Did people see her as a star in the making then? I'm asking honestly, because I have no idea. Finding a star is a crap shoot, because the sequence of events that go into someone becoming a star is so random. That being said, being talented gives one a better shot than being untalented.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="aine"]
It's funny how lately it seems I could just write a script that would :plusone: every post by JPope. :lol:

[/quote]

You're getting old. :rofl:

Get off our lawns!!!
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="178737" data-time="1408990557"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="178725" data-time="1408970012">It's funny how lately it seems I could just write a script that would :plusone: every post by JPope. :lol:</blockquote>You're getting old. :rofl:

Get off our lawns!!!</blockquote>
Who, me? I was just subscribing to your wisdom of old age. :tongue:

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="aine"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="178737" data-time="1408990557">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="178725" data-time="1408970012">
</blockquote>

Get off our lawns!!!

</blockquote>

[/quote]

I like the wisdom part, anyway. But yeah, I'm old as fuck.  :wheely:

aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="178742" data-time="1408999058"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="178741" data-time="1408997246"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="178737" data-time="1408990557"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="178725" data-time="1408970012">It's funny how lately it seems I could just write a script that would :plusone: every post by JPope. :lol:</blockquote>You're getting old. :rofl:

Get off our lawns!!!</blockquote>
Who, me? I was just subscribing to your wisdom of old age. :tongue:</blockquote> 
I like the wisdom part, anyway. But yeah, I'm old as fuck.  :wheely:</blockquote>
We had a poll about this... I have a feeling that today the peak would have moved down by at least one bracket. :ph34r:

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Aine we may need an update. I just moved into the,  (That hot Mama that S/mileage sings about but whose title I can't remember) catagory. xD
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="178736" data-time="1408990351"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="178715" data-time="1408941738">

Ayano and Nanami are polished but not really STAR quality. None of the trainees are.</blockquote>

I wasn't around when Maki Goto was going through the auditions. Did people see her as a star in the making then? I'm asking honestly, because I have no idea. Finding a star is a crap shoot, because the sequence of events that go into someone becoming a star is so random. That being said, being talented gives one a better shot than being untalented.</blockquote>

What I meant is that there's some talented girls but only in the idol sense. Nanami and especially Ayano aren't girls who could become serious soloists if they never made it into a group.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="aine"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="178742" data-time="1408999058">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="178741" data-time="1408997246">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="178737" data-time="1408990557">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="178725" data-time="1408970012">
</blockquote>

Get off our lawns!!!

</blockquote>

</blockquote>

I like the wisdom part, anyway. But yeah, I'm old as fuck.  :wheely:

</blockquote>

We had a poll about this... I have a feeling that today the peak would have moved down by at least one bracket. :ph34r:

[/quote]

I'm still Special, at least.

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

The audition ended on August 25th and we have winners this time!!!! No date has been set as to when they will be revealed, but I'm hoping for the last H!P concert on Saturday. 

Prepare yourselves!
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="179025" data-time="1409659596">we have winners this time</blockquote>
Whoever wins, we lose. :pirate:

[tinytext]Maybe not, but I just felt like saying that.[/tinytext]

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

Please may the girls be amazing.. please...

I'm kinda done with the 'work in progress' model.  I want them to start of good and become great, not start off mediocre and become less mediocre.

Bring out the eggs!  No point in training stars to let them trickle away with crushed dreams.
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

I hope we get some footage before they're announced.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="179025" data-time="1409659596">
The audition ended on August 25th and we have winners this time!!!! No date has been set as to when they will be revealed, but I'm hoping for the last H!P concert on Saturday.

Prepare yourselves!</blockquote>

How anticlimactic. They'll be lucky if anyone even cares there were auditions.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Winners will be announced on 9/30 at Budokan performance.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

Yay finally!
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

Perfect. That's exactly where I wanted them to be announced.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Ring ring--- A reminder that 12th gen will be revealed in about 5 days!!
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Sad that we aren't getting audition footage... :(
rikako♡eripon♡airi
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

I remember when auditions used to be TV specials... now we don't even get any footage on youtube.... ah well, looking forward to the announcement!