[2014.04.23] Sato no Akari / Triplet / ODATOMO - Aa, Subarashiki Hibi yo / Dream Last Train / Kodachi wo Nukeru Kaze no You ni

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

[2014.04.23] Sato no Akari / Triplet / ODATOMO - Aa, Subarashiki Hibi yo / Dream Last Train / Kodachi wo Nukeru Kaze no You ni

Post by Shoujo Q »

Tracklist

<div>Disc 1: DVD</div>
<div>Aa, Subarashiki Hibi yo (MV)</div>
<div>Dream Last Train (MV)</div>
<div>Kodachi wo Nukeru Kaze no You ni (MV)</div>
<div>Aa, Subarashiki Hibi yo (Another Ver.)</div>
<div>Dream Last Train (Another Ver.)</div>
<div>Kodachi wo Nukeru Kaze no You ni (Another Ver.)</div>
<div>Aa, Subarashiki Hibi yo (Karaoke Ver.)</div>
<div>Dream Last Train (Karaoke Ver.)</div>
<div>Kodachi wo Nukeru Kaze no You ni (Karaoke Ver.)</div>
<div>MUSIC VIDEO making of</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Disc 2: CD</div>
<div>Aa, Subarashiki Hibi yo - Sato no Akari</div>
<div>Dream Last Train - Triplet</div>
<div>Kodachi wo Nukeru Kaze no You ni - ODATOMO</div>
<div>Aa, Subarashiki Hibi yo (Instrumental)</div>
<div>Dream Last Train (Instrumental)</div>
<div>Kodachi wo Nukeru Kaze no You ni (Instrumental)

~Previews~</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Sato no Akari - Aa, Subarashiki Hibi yo (Performance from The Girls Live)

</div>
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: [2014.04.23] Sato no Akari / Triplet / ODATOMO - Aa, Subarashiki Hibi yo / Dream Last Train / Kodachi wo Nukeru Kaze no You ni

Post by momoirosaya »

It's less upbeat than I imagined, but I really like it. Maa, Rina, and Akari all have clear pretty voices (especially Rina) and they sound good together. I like the lyrics too. This song reminds me of several other AKB songs in some places (not that I mind). I'm excited to hear the other songs!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Re: [2014.04.23] Sato no Akari / Triplet / ODATOMO - Aa, Subarashiki Hibi yo / Dream Last Train / Kodachi wo Nukeru Kaze no You ni

Post by smtmissin »

It's good that Maa-chan wants to become Reina and all, but she should learn the good and not the bad. Her voice is becoming too nasal for me to enjoy. And she is such a lovely, adorable child, it's sad when people anti her voice.
Last edited by smtmissin on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I really like the Sato no Akari song. They all sound so levely.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I really love this song! And Masaki doesn't sound too horrible for me.

But wow, Uemuu and Rina sound so good~~

They blend awesomely, and like Saya, I really like the lyrics.
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

I mean Masaki 2:22-2:24 :doh:  I think she is trying to much to imitate Reina.
Compared to Rina, the other two seem lacking. Rina's beautiful calm voice really fit this song :clap: . Akari's voice is just so so, not impressive. Her voice will never be able to make an impact. Right now, Rina>Masaki>Akari
Last edited by smtmissin on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Yeah, Aa Subarashiki Hibi yo was quite enjoyable.... I'm dying for Odatomo, though. Just dying.

PS-- There's Sato and Akari in the title of Sato no Akari, but where's Rina's name?
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

From H!P Wiki

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">

Sato no Akari (さとのあかり), usually written as 里の明かり, means "the light of the village". The group's name is played off of each of the member's names. The kanji 里 in Katsuta Rina's given name means "harvest" or "village". On its own, it is read as "Sato", which is also a play on Sato Masaki's surname (even though her surname has a long vowel). The "akari" in the title is based on Uemura Akari's given name. In this situation, it means "light" or "lamp".
</blockquote>

Here are very short previews of Triplet and Odatomo.
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Wow they've really cut the budget for Satoyama/umi. It would have been nice to see them outside again, and there is way too much plaid.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

Aa, Subarashiki Hibi yo surprised me. I was expecting something more upbeat. But it's nice. Masaki actually sounded good on the lower lines. The higher notes were uncomfortable, but I'll take it. Akari always surprises me with how good (and different) she sounds when she's not dancing. Rina is solid as usual. 
Last edited by Banana on Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

MV Preview of Triplet's, Dream Last Train
and
Live Performance of ODATOMO's, Kodachi wo Nukeru Kaze no You ni

From Girl's Live
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

ODATOMO.... :heart:  :adore:  :crying:  :heart:  :adore:  :crying:  :heart:  :adore:  :crying:
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

I'm a 100% biaised with Triplets, favorite members in the same unit  :heart:
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Odatomo needs more song!I wish they sing Toki wo koe, sora wo koe. Momusu sing it too poorly. I appreciate the girls though.
Last edited by smtmissin on Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

TRIPLET.  :wub:  :wub:  I can ignore the one, but the Haruka in this is just perfect.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I love the chorus to Odatomo's song! It actually kind of reminds me of some of Nana Mizuki's music... and AKB again, but old AKB (like 2007). I like it though! These songs are not very 'idol-y' and that's probably why I like them so much.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

It reminds me of secret base.  OdaTomo and Triplet's songs are my favorites so far this season.
<div> </div>
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I've liked Triplets song the best so far. Haruka really impressed me. Morning Musume under uses her so much. OdaTomo's song was kind of disappointing, it was good. But both of them have strong voices so I was hoping they'd do something interesting.
Formerly Mizura
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I said this on facebook last night but OdaTomo is a) first of all perfect, which of course it would be if it features my second and third current favorite voices in H!P, and b.) reminds me of old school H!P mixed with some vocal tracks from Neon Genesis Evangelion.  Didn't listen to Triplets yet.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

star
ANGERME

Post by star »

ODATOMO and Triplet MV previews on UFLicks. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tIsZvlVRZIk
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Why are they previewing these on UF Licks put having The Possible on Girls Live? I think someone got it backwards.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I was watching the bit of these from the Hinafest and suddenly got hAngry&Angry Reconquista vibes from Last Dream Train.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="Anderei"]
Why are they previewing these on UF Licks put having The Possible on Girls Live? I think someone got it backwards.
[/quote]

UpUp Girls will also be featured on Girls Live. I think Girls Live is just going to be a show for all the UF Idol acts. Which I like, because I'd love to see more of The Possible and UpUp Girls.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Don't remember seeing anyone post link to the full MVs?? Sorry if they did

Koadchi wo Nukeru Kaze no You ni / ODATOMO (Look who uploaded it! Sorry if you wanted to do it yourself, Thea... I stumbled upon it!)
Aa, Subarashiki Hibi yo / Sato no Akari (Also from our friend)
Dream Last Train / Triplet (Samesies)

Duu is a star.

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Haha, that's fine, TicTac! Always feel free to post stuff. I didn't because I thought it'd be a bit too much of cross promo for me to do it myself.  :thumbsup:
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Thanks for updatind them Thea !! All are amazing <3 !
Campy <3 !