Sayumi's graduating

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

star
ANGERME

Re: Sayumi's graduating

Post by star »

I don't mean to insult you, but she isn't a Golden Era girl. Most people don't even consider the 5th gen girls to be part of the Golden Era let alone the 6th gen.
Last edited by star on Wed May 21, 2014 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Star"]
I don't mean to insult you, but she isn't a Golden Era girl. Most people don't even consider the 5th gen girls to be part of the Golden Era let alone the 6th gen.
[/quote]
Probably meant Platinum Era!
andrewmarlin
Juice=Juice

Post by andrewmarlin »

That's it! Just got it mixed Up. Anyway, continuing on with the topic at hand...
Magical Source...Mystic Force!!!!
Trinu
つばきファクトリー

Post by Trinu »

But she is the last member who had any contact with said golden era.
I mean, when she came into the group there were still many members from said era: Kaorin, Nacchi, Mari, and the whole 4th gen.

Sayumi is the last string connecting Morning Musume '14 to that Morning Musume.

To be honest, I kind of understand the change in the name now. Even if the line-ups have been changing since the beginning, it will feel much more different once Sayumi leaves (they could waited until 2015 for that matter, more fitting, IMO).
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Figured this thread would be better than the concert thread as this is simply about Sayumi;s graduation.

About a week left. The site shows a new background of Sayu w/12ki. So odd to think that in a week Sayumi will not be in Morning Musume, and the seniors will officially be 9ki.
Monkey D Mousa
Kenshuusei

Post by Monkey D Mousa »

It have been almost a month now and I still can't get it through my head that she's gone, so sad  :sigh:.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="175293" data-time="1398876526">
She is really close to her family. I could see her staying out of the public eye for a while so she could be with them. But I feel like she's probably going to return to TV eventually.</blockquote>

So finally you were right, at least for the first part.
Campy <3 !