Kagome Musume

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Kagome Musume

Post by Kalle »

MM have a new CM deal! Some kind of vegetable juice?
Plus some funky little figures of Sayu, Eripon, Ayumi and Duu to put on your cup!

edit: seems to have been removed from the page. Caps here!
Last edited by Kalle on Fri May 23, 2014 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
AquaChan
ANGERME

Re: Kagome Musume

Post by AquaChan »

Everyone look gorgeous on this, and I want my little Ayumi figure :3

That will be funny that they'll do every little member figure too!
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kalle" data-cid="176119" data-time="1400853730">MM have a new CM deal! Some kind of vegetable juice?
Plus some funky little figures of Sayu, Eripon, Ayumi and Duu to put on your cup!</blockquote>
Cover of AKB's Vegetable Song in 3... 2... 1... lol never

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I hope MM won't do a song which will look like that one because I had a bit pity of AKB's members disguised in vegetables and  I don't really like the song (lyrics and melody).
Last edited by Meikochi on Fri May 23, 2014 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Same company AKB did too (Kagome). I think it would be cute if they did a song like AKB did (twice actually), but I bet they'll just tie in a more normal sounding song that fits the theme (like how they did with Password and au).
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Kagome tv ad

....PYA
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Topic split since more has come out.

Commercial is out officially as well as the solo spots. Someone put them all together here.

Sayumi's is not safe for life. Holy hell. D: You don't drink from a straw like that without a warning. 

Alarm App is now Live. But you need a Japanese account to get it. It's free though.

iTunes- https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/moningu-niang-14quan-li-ye/id876499889?l=ja&ls=1&mt=8
google play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonegap.zenryokuyasai
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sat May 31, 2014 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Zukki's was my favorite, but Masaki's was a close second.  Haruka's was pretty cute, too, but I could barely hear her.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Masaki's is my favorite! Is it just me, or did the way that some of them drank that seem oddly sexual?
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

It did. Unbiasedly, I liked Ayumi's, it's the only one where I didn't feel it was NSFW.  :whatthe:
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Loose translations:
Sayumi: "Fuchiko, here. It's okay to eat meat, but I wish you'd eat more vegetables, too. Soooo, here you go. *Drinks* Was it yummy? That's good! If you like this Fuchiko, check out the campaign. Bye bye!"
Mizuki: "Hello, I'm Fuchiko. I know eating vegetables is troublesome, but for me you'll have some, right? If you don't drink it.... *Drinks* Thanks. If you want us to drink together, you'll support me in the campaign, right? It's a promise!"
Erina: "I've been waiting for you! Fuchiko, here! I've been waiting to drink together on this cup! Let's drink together! *Drinks* If you want to drink together more, check me out on the campaign. I'll stand by for you!"
Riho: "Yahoo! I'm Fuchiko. Huh, you're not really energetic... Maybe you're not getting enough vegetables? *Drinks* Was it good? If you want to drink together again, come see me! Bye bye!" 
Kanon: "Ah! Hello, I'm Fuchiko. Hey, you know... Even though I'm a curvy girl, I really do eat my vegetables to take care of my health. *Drinks* How was it? It's good to take your veggies every day! Let's take them tomorrow too, okay? Bye bye!" 
Haruna: "Erm... Fuchiko has a favor to ask.. I'd like to see you drink this vegetable juice happily! Here! *Drinks* It was pretty good, right? Actually, I'd like one more thing... Please support Fuchiko in the campaign. Thank you!"
Ayumi: "Heeey! Fuchiko's over here! Geez, I was waiting so long on this cup for you! Don't drink any other vegetable juices-- I don't like it! Here! *Drinks* Tomorrow and the day after, I'm always waiting for you, okay? Definitely support me in the campaign. It's a promise! See ya!"
Maasa: "Ah, sorry for disturbing, Fuchiko here! Sitting around the side of this white cup with the best vegetable juice inside is so fulfilling! *Drinks* It's really so delicious. I'll be sitting here tomorrow, so please come! Bye bye!"
Haruka: "Hi, I'm Fuchiko. Ah, you're eating ramen again? I know it's yummy, but please also get your vegetables! Here! *Drinks* It's not good if you don't get your vegetables every day. It's also not good if you don't support me in the campaign. I'll be waiting!"
Sakura: "How are you doing? I'm Fuchiko. I'm worried about people who aren't getting enough vegetables, so I'm on the side of this cup today, too. Will you drink with me? *Drink* I'd be happy if you came here to drink with me tomorrow, too. I''ll be looking forward to it. See you tomorrow, then!" 
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat May 31, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Poor girls they have to look good even when sucking the straw and be extremely careful not to make strange slurp sound. Pff.

Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

[quote="Kalle"]
vegetable juice
[/quote]

:sick:

Those commercials are equally weird.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="Ap2000"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kalle" data-cid="176119" data-time="1400853730">
<div>
vegetable juice
[/quote]

:sick:

Those commercials are equally weird.

</div>
</blockquote>

It's their thing. AKB48 had to do the same thing when they were promoting the drink. [Example]
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Alarm App is now Live. But you need a Japanese account to get it. It's free though.
iTunes- https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/moningu-niang-14quan-li-ye/id876499889?l=ja&ls=1&mt=8
[/quote]

Future notice, you have to have the serial numbers off of the juice boxes to access each girl for the alarm. (On a side note, I've never wanted juice so badly in my life)
Last edited by MejraThea on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

How do you get the little figurines of the girls?
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

You have to have 3 stickers from the juice boxes to enter, as I understand it.
xxxmayuriin
Kenshuusei

Post by xxxmayuriin »

Monthly order : JUNE !
<p style="margin-left:240px;">Image
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

You have enough juice for weeks now mayuriin xD !
Campy <3 !
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

Are you able to buy the little figures? :)