[2014.09.24] LILIUM -Lilium Shoujo Junketsu Kageki-

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

[2014.09.24] LILIUM -Lilium Shoujo Junketsu Kageki-

Post by Anderei »

ImageImage
June 5th~15th at Sunshine Theater in Tokyo : Mizuki, Riho, Zukki, Ayumi, Masaki, Kudo, Sakura, Smileage, Kenshuusei Nanami, Kaga, and Sasaki in a musical "LILIUM ~Lilium Shoujo Junketsu Kageki (LILIUM -リリウム 少女純潔歌劇-). written and directed by Suemitsu Kenichi.

Some musical a lot of H!P members are doing. I know why Sayumi's not in it, but I don't understand why Haruna and Eripon are left out.
Last edited by Anderei on Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Re: [2014.09.24] LILIUM -Lilium Shoujo Junketsu Kageki-

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Anderei"]
June 5th~15th at Sunshine Theater in Tokyo : Mizuki, Riho, Zukki, Ayumi, Masaki, Kudo, Sakura, Smileage, Kenshuusei Nanami, Kaga, and Sasaki in a musical "LILIUM ~Lilium Shoujo Junketsu Kageki (LILIUM -リリウム 少女純潔歌劇-). written and directed by Suemitsu Kenichi.

Some musical a lot of H!P members are doing. I know why Sayumi's not in it, but I don't understand why Haruna and Eripon are left out.
[/quote]
I would imagine the same reason as Sayumi. Hers has been focusing on variety for the last few years, right? Haruna and Erina are the other two who are big into variety lately 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Sayumi is always absent because she doesn't like to act. And Haruna and Eripon definitely aren't so busy that they couldn't do this play.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

They might be focusing on variety and magazine work or have prior commitments.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

3 months in advance, though? It's only 10 days. It's not as if they do THAT much solo work. I'm wondering if maybe they only had so many openings in the play and just cut the weakest vocal links out.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="Anderei"]
3 months in advance, though? It's only 10 days. It's not as if they do THAT much solo work. I'm wondering if maybe they only had so many openings in the play and just cut the weakest vocal links out.
[/quote]

Not necessarily the performances, but they might have stuff that conflicts with rehearsals.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Anderei"]

[/quote]

Can anyone translate that title into English? The "Lilium" makes me wonder if this is connected to the famous French story, "Liliom," which was turned into the Rodgers & Hammerstein musical, "Carousel," with that famous song about walking with your head up high. (I can't remember the song title and I'm too lazy to look it up right now--I can't stand "Carousel.")
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Translated, its just "lilium ~ girls purity theater" I think, but don't quote me on that.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Star"]
Translated, its just "lilium ~ girls purity theater" I think, but don't quote me on that.
[/quote]

Hmmm...that sure doesn't sound like "Carousel."  Never mind...  :whistling:
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="Madara"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="172713" data-time="1393646209">
<div>

[/quote]

Can anyone translate that title into English? The "Lilium" makes me wonder if this is connected to the famous French story, "Liliom," which was turned into the Rodgers & Hammerstein musical, "Carousel," with that famous song about walking with your head up high. (I can't remember the song title and I'm too lazy to look it up right now--I can't stand "Carousel.")

</div>
</blockquote>

Quoting this from Jplop since it was posted today. This might answer all your questions Madara.

<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">June 5th~15th at Sunshine Theater in Tokyo : Mizuki, Riho, Zukki, Ayumi, Masaki, Kudo, Sakura, Smileage, Kenshuusei Nanami, Kaga, and Sasaki in a musical "LILIUM ~Lilium Shoujo Junketsu Kageki (LILIUM -リリウム 少女純潔歌劇-). written and directed by Suemitsu Kenichi. The third part in the Shoujo Kageki series "Junketsu" (Purity). Re-killing, Holy War, Purity</blockquote>
</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Short synopsis (translated by Estrea):</div>
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">Lilium: There are no flowers that bloom eternally; it all withers away. A beautiful story of love and hate about girls trapped in a garden of eternity. Starring selected members of Morning Musume and the members of S/mileage as they take on the roles of immortal vampires, a gothic musical!</blockquote>
</div>
<div> </div>

</blockquote>

</div>
<div>If Meimi and Haruka don't get parts in this play as vampires, I'm going to knock someone out. Probably Riho. So Thea, you better hold me back.</div>
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Meimi hates her yaeba! They can't make her be a vampire because of it.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
If Meimi and Haruka don't get parts in this play as vampires, I'm going to knock someone out. Probably Riho. So Thea, you better hold me back.

[/quote]

I'm with you there, Q. If Meimi and Haruka don't get some major roles in this I'll be complaining, too. (Although I have one guranteed~  8o Sorry.) Mainly Haruka, though.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I really loved Haruka as Drew in STACYS; I felt like she played it really well. I want her to get another lead. It doesn't even have to be the main lead, but a secondary lead like last time.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

star
ANGERME

Post by star »

<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Image Image

Topic Split! (Cause there's a lot to talk about now. And it hasn't been talked about yet.) The musical as started, people are being tight lipped about it. Because apparently the plot is dark and has a big twist in it.

But that doesn't mean we can't talk about something! There's a preview of the music album out. You can't buy it yet as you can only get it at the musical. It will probably be for sale later on, either e-lineup or regular sale.

It's pretty good stuff so check out the album preview here.

star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I'm really curious about this "Princess" Margret character that Masaki plays.
Also, as I've said before, Meimi's voice is built for theater without a doubt.
Did anyone ever find out why Erina and Haruna didn't participate?
Last edited by star on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

I want this subbed so bad.  I'm incredibly intrigued.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

LILIUM Soundtrack
S01:Forget-me-not ~Watashi o Wasurenai de~ (Forget-me-not ~Please Don't Forget Me~ )/ Sylvatica (Oda Sakura) + All cast
S02:Eli, Eli, Lema Sabachthani? (My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me?)/ Lily (Sayashi Riho) + All cast
S03:Sylvatica Nante Shiranai! (I don't know anything about any Sylvatica!)/ Lily (Sayashi Riho), Cherry (Ishida Ayumi), Rose (Suzuki Kanon), Nastur (Katsuta Rina), Cattelya (Takeuchi Akari), Camellia (Nakanishi Kana)
S04:Ranki no Teaching (Teaching of the Cocoon Period)/ Lindou (Fukumura Mizuki), Shiran (Fukuda Kanon)
S05:Gensou Genwaku Innocence (Illusionary, Bewitching Innocence)/ Snow (Wada Ayaka)
S06:Princess Margaret/ Margaret (Sato Masaki), Jasmine (Tanabe Nanami), Clematis (Kaga Kaede), Mimosa (Sasaki Rikako)
S07:Aru Niwashi no Monogatari (The Tale of A Certain Gardener)/ Sylvatica (Oda Sakura), Lily (Sayashi Riho)
S08:Hitoribocchi no Snow (Snow, Alone)/ Cherry (Ishida Ayumi), Margaret (Sato Masaki), Nastur (Katsuta Rina), Rose (Suzuki Kanon), Cattelya (Takeuchi Akari)
S09:TRUE OF VAMP/ Snow (Wada Ayaka), Marigold (Tamura Meimi), Lily (Sayashi Riho)
S10:Kyoudou Gensou Utopia (Shared Illusionary Utopia)/ Farrus (Kudo Haruka), All cast
S11:Mou Nakanai to Kimeta (I've decided not to cry again)/ Marigold (Tamura Meimi)
S12:Anata wo Aishita Kioku (The Memory of Having Loved You)/ Camellia (Nakanishi Kana), Sylvatica (Oda Sakura)
S13:Eien no Ranki no Owari (The End of the Eternal Cocoon Period)/ Lily (Sayashi Riho)
S14:Shoujo Junketsu (Girls Purity)/ All cast
From Jplop

They all sound so awesome TT.TT
Last edited by AquaChan on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="AquaChan"]

S02:Eli, Eli, Lema Sabachthani? (My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me?)/ Lily (Sayashi Riho) + All cast

[/quote]

Interesting reference.  Would love to have a translation of the lyrics!
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Meimei's singing and acting in plays blows me away every time. Mou Nakanai is definitely worth a listen.... Holy shit, Meimei. Am I wrong to say she could seriously have a future in theater??
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Not wrong at all! I say it all the time: Her voice was built for theater. Her voice is very strong and rich, and the tone it has is very mesmerizing. Her inflection is also wonderful in plays.
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Well she does have a background in theater, so I think it's more: Her voice was trained for theater.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Sakura and Kana duet!!! I'm crying.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

I've been sick since Saturday and all I've done is try out home remedies and listen to the album preview on repeat.  It's seriously so amazing I can't even handle it.  I'm loving everything about this play, hopefully a subbed version will be up soon after it is released.

Is it just me, or is pretty much everything H!P is involved with movie or theater-wise really... dark?  I was scared senseless by Stacys, so I'm just hoping I can make it through this one :confused:
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Samantha" data-cid="176877" data-time="1402327258">I've been sick since Saturday and all I've done is try out home remedies and listen to the album preview on repeat.  It's seriously so amazing I can't even handle it.  I'm loving everything about this play, hopefully a subbed version will be up soon after it is released.

Is it just me, or is pretty much everything H!P is involved with movie or theater-wise really... dark?  I was scared senseless by Stacys, so I'm just hoping I can make it through this one :confused:</blockquote>
Well, this play, Stacies and the Jeanne play are a trilogy by the same author/company (not sure), so that's why it's all so dark!
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Samantha" data-cid="176877" data-time="1402327258">Is it just me, or is pretty much everything H!P is involved with movie or theater-wise really... dark?  I was scared senseless by Stacys, so I'm just hoping I can make it through this one :confused:</blockquote>
That's funny because just yesterday Berry and me were talking how the songs don't really match the atmosphere of the posters. With one or two more melancholic exceptions they just sound too poppy and normal, nothing to go with the brooding dark visuals. This wasn't the case with Stacies where you could tell the twisted atmosphere from the songs alone.

Anyway, I'll stay cautiously optimistic until it comes out on BD and hopefully gets subbed. I'll even help sub it if we can get a team around it, hah!

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I ordered the CD from someone who went to the play. But I don't think I'll get it till later this month. I'll need to contact them. When I get it, if it hasn't already been found and shared, I'll throw it up in the music section for you guys. 
xxxmayuriin
Kenshuusei

Post by xxxmayuriin »

I don't mind helping with translations ^^
<p style="margin-left:240px;">Image
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="xxxmayuriin" data-cid="176925" data-time="1402414101">I don't mind helping with translations ^^</blockquote>
Would be great to have you on the team! We did a pretty good job with the Suugaku Joshi Gakuen drama so I hope we can get a new project going when the musical comes out.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん