Hello!Station :: Tag Team Edition

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Derby
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Station :: Tag Team Edition

Post by Derby »

When I watch H!S I just click on the time marks in the video description and if I'm not interested I just skip it. So I end up just watching MM, Angerme and Kobushi performances lol...
Image Hey
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

So on today's Hello! Station, ANGERME announced the title of their next single "De Sugita Kui wa Uta Renai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi" (the last track is a Nyon solo)....and a best album called "S/mileage / ANGERME SELECTION ALBUM "Taikibansei""
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Is Dondengaeshi another idiom.... They're really going to keep going with that, aren't they? Dondengaeshi is half of them singing, half dancing. A powerful number.

De Sugita Kui is a very, very fast-paced song.

Kanyon wrote the lyrics to Watashi. 
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Solarblade"]
So on today's Hello! Station, ANGERME announced the title of their next single "De Sugita Kui wa Uta Renai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi" (the last track is a Nyon solo)....and a best album called "S/mileage / ANGERME SELECTION ALBUM "Taikibansei""
[/quote]

That's actually Desugita Kui wa Utarenai! Renai by itself can be considered another word, so I wanted to correct that in case of confusion.

And TicTac, Dondengaeshi is actually a noun, not an idiom.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="191668" data-time="1443629006">
Is Dondengaeshi another idiom.... They're really going to keep going with that, aren't they? Dondengaeshi is half of them singing, half dancing. A powerful number.

De Sugita Kui is a very, very fast-paced song.

Kanyon wrote the lyrics to Watashi.</blockquote>

I knew it! I just knew she was going to write her graduation song! I'm so excited for this now!
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="191668" data-time="1443629006">Kanyon wrote the lyrics to Watashi.</blockquote>
Big news, I got an exclusive scoop on Kanyon's upcoming lyrics! I can't share the whole thing obviously, but here are some excerpts:
Spoiler: [+]
Madly in anger with you
I'm madly in anger with you

And I want ANGERME to be healthy
And I want ANGERME just for me
And I need ANGERME not to control
Yeah and I want ANGERME to be me

And I need to set my anger free
Set it free

My lifestyle determines my death style
:wota:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="arcobaleno"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="191667" data-time="1443627469">
<div>
[/quote]

That's actually Desugita Kui wa Utarenai! Renai by itself can be considered another word, so I wanted to correct that in case of confusion.

And TicTac, Dondengaeshi is actually a noun, not an idiom.

</div>
</blockquote>

Oh is it? hahaha the way it looks it totally reminds me Gashin Shoutan or Taiki Bansei lol.....
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="191678" data-time="1443648132"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="191668" data-time="1443629006">
Kanyon wrote the lyrics to Watashi.</blockquote>
Big news, I got an exclusive scoop on Kanyon's upcoming lyrics! I can't share the whole thing obviously, but here are some excerpts:

Spoiler: [+]
Madly in anger with you

And I want ANGERME to be healthy

And I want ANGERME just for me

And I need ANGERME not to control

Yeah and I want ANGERME to be me

Set it free

:wota:</blockquote>

I knew someone would taunt this title (since a lot of people precisely reproached her to be too self-centered), but didn't expected it will be you Aine x).
Campy <3 !
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="191687" data-time="1443688161">I knew someone would taunt this title (since a lot of people precisely reproached her to be too self-centered), but didn't expected it will be you Aine x).</blockquote>
I do the evil so that you don't have to. :pirate:

Actually I was just mocking the group's name (old news, I know). For some reason I remembered that it was Kanyon who came up with it. It's less funny now that I realised I was wrong, but I'm not gonna delete the post over such a trivial detail. :tongue:

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="191688" data-time="1443694076"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="191687" data-time="1443688161">
I knew someone would taunt this title (since a lot of people precisely reproached her to be too self-centered), but didn't expected it will be you Aine x).</blockquote>
I do the evil so that you don't have to. :pirate:

Actually I was just mocking the group's name (old news, I know). For some reason I remembered that it was Kanyon who came up with it. It's less funny now that I realised I was wrong, but I'm not gonna delete the post over such a trivial detail. :tongue:</blockquote>
Actually it was Kana who came up with the name. Not Maro.
Formerly Mizura
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Does anyone know what is the song that opens this week's harosute? after Riho and before Angerme
Image Hey
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Derby"]
Does anyone know what is the song that opens this week's harosute? after Riho and before Angerme
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it's the same as the one when Mai & Akane began to speak. If it is, it's Watashi.

Campy <3 !
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Just an FYI as of the December 23rd H!S I "resign" from posting the summary in the shoutbox. I honestly don't watch the H!S unless I knew there'd be a good Riho bit on it, and I did the summary just for this, and now that I have absolutely no incentive to watch it anymore...
Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Thea isn't going to do it anymore, but today is an exception...
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="194318" data-time="1452706120">
</blockquote>

We don't have a hug emoticon, so here's a :wub:

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="aine"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="194318" data-time="1452706120">
</blockquote>
We don't have a hug emoticon, so here's a :wub:
[/quote]

You made me cry. Thank you  :heart:
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I'm just here to say that they actually made the Morning Musume English corner a thing and there are few things I love more than hearing my favorite idols at least attempt to speak English. :D
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

I know, I absolutely love it.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

While watching Nakky do her hair today, I realized how weird that corner is. What, are the wota learning how to do their Elementary+ age daughters' hair?

I know there are female fans but let's be honest that's not what it's for.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

[quote="Thea"]
While watching Nakky do her hair today, I realized how weird that corner is. What, are the wota learning how to do their Elementary+ age daughters' hair?

[/quote]

From a creepy!wota standpoint, I'd say that several minutes' worth of silently watching your idol up close (even if it's just on screen) is a great way to pass the time.  Watching the girls do their hair is a safer topic than watching the girls do their makeup.  It probably takes less editing effort than if you gave the girls a camera and told them to film their home (which they did, back in 2011?)
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Y'ALL WATCH OUT, KAMIKO IS FKIN COMING FOR RIKORIKO. SAVAGE.

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="kitaoji"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="199593" data-time="1471438652">
<div>

[/quote]

From a creepy!wota standpoint, I'd say that several minutes' worth of silently watching your idol up close (even if it's just on screen) is a great way to pass the time.  Watching the girls do their hair is a safer topic than watching the girls do their makeup.  It probably takes less editing effort than if you gave the girls a camera and told them to film their home (which they did, back in 2011?)

</div>
</blockquote>

:suika: Edit: I'm not sure if that's a pleased watermelon..... or a face of utter horror. I was going for the second option.

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
Y'ALL WATCH OUT, KAMIKO IS FKIN COMING FOR RIKORIKO. SAVAGE.
[/quote]

Oh my god. I couldn't tell who that was but now that I know it's so accurate and savage, as you said.
Last edited by MejraThea on Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Just wanted to post to say I'm currently subbing H!S #208 and it should be up in a few days. I'm going to try to do this on the regular... I didn't feel it got enough views to be worth it before, but I've been working up a FB page to hopefully reach more people/be easily accessible :)
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Translated H!S is now up, feel free to take a look: here.

As always, feedback would be appreciated. Of course, after I sent it all through uploading/encoding I see a few mistakes, so don't feel like you have to point everything out!! Just a general feel is fine :)

Thanks!! <3
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

Very cool! I always wondered why the fandom doesn't crowd source in order to see more translated material so I think having a patreon is great! Will likely start to contribute.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="TheParuProject"]
Very cool! I always wondered why the fandom doesn't crowd source in order to see more translated material so I think having a patreon is great! Will likely start to contribute.
[/quote]

Thank you so much!

I agree, crowd sourcing seems like the easiest way to do this... It's not just cause I want money or anything, but it just takes so much time--and to do it every week... It may seem a little dramatic but this H!S probably took me like 10 hours of total editing! Obviously it doesn't take nearly that long to translate, but to type out and time every sentence is what kills it. Then to go back and have to re-watch it and correct errors. Unless you want it to look super unprofessional, lol.

It totaled over 550 lines of text in the 51 minute video... Which really had almost 10 minutes of live performances, so more like 41 minutes! Hahaha.

Again, thanks and I hope everyone enjoys :)  Because in the end this is all to spread H!P to more people who otherwise wouldn't understand what they're saying.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Thank you for translating. I never watch the full episodes because I can't understand a good chunk of what they're saying. And understanding it did make me watch the talk segments I've skipped over these past four years.
Formerly Mizura
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

H!S #209 subbed is up and live.

This week was a bit more enjoyable to translate, though it took more time to sub and more lines of text. If the hosts next week are who I think they are (Yokoyama and Sakurako) then it'll be enjoyable next week too.

I'm just not a big Yamagishi fan so that first week was gfsdgrefsd. But Niinuma has really grown on me and at least Ishida is great at MC.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Here's episode #210 subbed if you'd like to watch :)
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

H!S #213 is up this week

It seems they're taking a break on April 5th for a "renewal" of H!S.

What do you think is going to be different? Just a different set or more than that?

Maybe 
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.