S/mileage 3rd gen coming 10/4.

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: S/mileage 3rd gen coming 10/4.

Post by Anderei »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p3_RwLrvmUs

Can't do a pretty link but at 8:00 they tell 3rd gen they're becoming members. They thought they were showing up for that kanji corner.

Mizuki had started to doubt that shed ever debut at all because of her age. Rikako's reaction is funny. Maho said she's wanted to join S/mileage for a long time.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

After seeing Rikako's reaction she's perfect for S/mileage. And I'm so happy for Murotan (and Maho)! I'm glad we got to see them getting the good news!

I think it would have been a lot more fun if they had been announced in front of fans at a concert because the reactions would have been fun to hear.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="180588" data-time="1412782786">
Maho said she's wanted to join S/mileage for a long time.</blockquote>Actually she said that her mom told her about S/mileage adding a 3rd gen, she really wanted to join them, even though before she wanted to join MM, after hearing about 3rd gen she really wanted to be in S/mileage and she started listening to "Yuugure Koi no Jikan" everynight.

So probably a relatively short period since S/uma isn't known to be an "open" group like MM is, makes sense that it's not a group KSS list as wanting to be in.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Oh, okay. Someone just translated it as auditions/additions so I couldn't tell if she meant 3rd gen or 2nd gen.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Ugh, H!P needs more MCs like this dude.... In fact, in all honesty, I was hoping for one last Bakajo/Okajo/WHATEVS w/ Sayumi and Okamura. This guys reminds me of him.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

His name is Sawayaka Goro.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]
[/quote]

Okay, so that is also why he probably looked familiar; I know that's he's done stuff within H!P before so yeah hahaha. I could read his hiragana but not the kanji in his family name. Thanks :)
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Based on that reaction clip, Rikako is my spirit animal.  I was originally hoping she'd get her own group, but honestly I am super happy with these results.  I DEEM THEM ALL CUTE ENOUGH FOR S/MILEAGE.

Still refuse to agree with a name change.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

I guess I'm the only one who thinks Rikako's reaction is a bit fake. I prefer the other 2 girls' reactions.

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="smtmissin"]
I guess I'm the only one who thinks Rikako's reaction is a bit fake. I prefer the other 2 girls' reactions.
[/quote]

I'm not sure about "fake".... From what I know she didn't really want to be in S/Mileage, but MM. So maybe a bit over-surprised from being disappointed?
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

[quote="Anderei"]
[/quote]

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="180604" data-time="1412795742">
<div>
[/quote]

Okay, so that is also why he probably looked familiar; I know that's he's done stuff within H!P before so yeah hahaha. I could read his hiragana but not the kanji in his family name. Thanks :)

</div>
</blockquote>

He worked and sang with Karin for her Kopink stuff, even performed on stage too
Kimmy
Kenshuusei

Post by Kimmy »

Yeah, I didn't really care for Rikako's reaction either, but I thought the last girl's reaction was really cute
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
I'm not sure about "fake".... From what I know she didn't really want to be in S/Mileage, but MM. So maybe a bit over-surprised from being disappointed?

[/quote]

Right, she surely doesn't look happy at all. I don't see why everyone is becoming interested in her and saying she fits S/mileage after seeing her reaction. The other 2 girls were genuinely happy.

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

[quote="smtmissin"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="180678" data-time="1412898275">
<div>

[/quote]

Right, she surely doesn't look happy at all. I don't see why everyone is becoming interested in her and saying she fits S/mileage after seeing her reaction. The other 2 girls were genuinely happy.

</div>
</blockquote>

The Rikako wota are happy with whatever group she's put in as long as she debuts. 
Formerly Mizura
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

lol guys I did it I submitted EGAO^K get excited it is the clear winner
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I still cannot think of a name to send in.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

The only correct name is S/mileag3.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I submitted one but it's under wraps for now.
Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

I submitted CANDY♡S ( pronounced candy hearts ) because man idk. A cute name for some cute girls. If it does go through I'll be deeply astounded.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Oh please can we name them Megapotatoe Killers please please please????
Image Hey
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Thought about posting this in spam, but figured it would just get moved back here. Lurkette from H!O (and blog!project) summarizes the 2nd gen radio show and they talked about 3rd gen some:

Third Generation Members

After Takechan finishes doing a promo for the play, during which Meimi is yelling “yay~” the whole time in the background, they talk about the 3rd generation members, Murota Mizuki, Sasaki Rikako, and Aikawa Maho. Meimi is really excited for Murotan joining because she remembers her from the 2nd gen auditions and how strange it must be for her to go through everything and still end up in the same group she originally auditioned for.

They’re also very happy about AiAi saying she wanted to join S/mileage. They recognize that girls these days have a lot of idol groups to choose from, and they want to thank them for voicing their love of S/mileage over groups like Morning Musume. Takechan mentions how strange it is for there to be so few people left in KSS from when she was in the program. For Meimi, it’s weird that those few people are technically more senior than she is by tenure, yet she calls Taguchi Tagucchi and Taguchi calls her Tamura-san. Takechan says she’s perfectly able to turn it around and call her Taguchi-san if she wants, but Meimi seems less than enthusiastic about it.

Takechan says that she really hasn’t talked to any of the new members. She talked a little bit with Rikako when they were in Lillium together but not much, and even though they were in Team Okai together with Murotan they never spoke to each other. AiAi looks nice, but they know nothing about her. Meimi says that she’s most happy about the reception they’re receiving. She remembers that when she and Takechan joined, they didn’t know what to do about anything and people would tell them to leave the group and get out and things like that, but she swears she won’t let that happen to 3rd gen.

Takechan: Actually, they might have just said, “Ah, Takechan is cute.”

Meimi: Oh yeah, that’s right, because Takeuchi Akari-sama is here, everything is okay, right?

Takechan: Yes, Takechan, with your hair blowing in the wind, someone might have said that.

Meimi: I think someone might have called you the once in 1000 years idol back then.

In all seriousness though, Takechan doesn’t remember being told anything nasty when she first joined. Meimi thinks it’s because Takechan is so happy all the time that she just didn’t mind it, but Takechan clarifies: “See, I’m the sort of person who doesn’t get minuses. Minus = Plus, in my brain.”

3rd gen are also going to be in Gekkan Entame on the 30th and the 11/09 issue of BOMB Magazine.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

^ That show and the other TakeMei show were hilarious. They work very well off each other. 

Translated Interview with 3rd Gen (Hello Project World)

Lurkette from H!O also translated an interview with Maho

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
--What were you feeling when it was announced you would join the group?
"They told me, 'Wada-san and Fukuda-san have something to say,' and for a moment I thought, 'Did I do something bad?' (laughs) I've always looked up to S/mileage so I was happy just to see the two of them in front of me (laughs), but then they told me I was a 3rd gen member, and I was so happy that I had no idea what to say."
--What did you like about S/mileage?
"Overall they're very cute, but each one of them has a different aura and personality, and that they also have a cool side and a sexy side."
--You become a Kenshuusei six months ago, you had quite the speedy debut, didn't you?
"Murota-san and Sasaki-san are both good at singing and dancing, so even though I'm in the same place as them, I'm desperate. After I went home I wondered why I had been chosen, but I couldn't find any reason (laughs). So, I think I'd like to show everyone how much I grow from now on."
--What's it like for you at school?
"I'm silent in the classroom, and in gym I eat a lot of gummies or jello. I really like to eat! But S/mileage's costumes have a lot of mini-skirts, so I'll be careful not to gain weight."
--What's something you want to do or a goal you have?
"I don't have any experience in working out in different regions and staying in a hotel overnight, so I look forward to that, and I want to ride the bullet train a lot (laughs). I still don't have much performance ability, and I'm not very strong, so I think it would be best for me to make myself comfortable being on stage."
</blockquote>

Last edited by Banana on Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, I love reading the S/mileage radio write ups. They're all good, but TakaMei are hilarious.

I wish I had 3rd gen's Bomb shoot. I saw the photos but now I can't find them.

THIS PART:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">

Sasaki: I have. I've heard her singing in a lesson.

Aikawa: (making a hush gesture)

-- How was it?

Sasaki: Sorry to be direct, but it was neither excellent nor so poor. It was just mediocre.

</blockquote>

I'm surprised she would be so honest.
Last edited by Anderei on Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

lol That surprised me, too. Murota was laughing, so it might have been more of a joke or something, but it's useful information if she meant it. But I don't know if what Rikako considers to be mediocre is what I would consider to be mediocre. But I guess it doesn't matter either way. Even if she is really bad instead of meh, she'll be the only really bad one in the group and she probably won't be doing much singing anyway.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

lol You two probably wouldn't be on the same page regarding what's mediocre and what's not.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

I gave up on S/mileage after Maeda left but this banter is hilarious.  I feel...drawn...drawn back in!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Probably the only time they'll perform as 9 under the name S/mileage:

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

They performed J=J's Samidare at the Nama Tamago concert. If you want to hear Maho singing, now is your chance!

I have no idea which one is her though, so good luck.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="182141" data-time="1417391554"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5sWgB3 ... u.be">They performed J=J's Samidare at the Nama Tamago concert.</a> If you want to hear Maho singing, now is your chance!

I have no idea which one is her though, so good luck.</blockquote>
I have no idea either but in the last bridge before the final chorus, I think it's Murota and Sasaki and then the other girl for the first chorus solo.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Myst"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="182141" data-time="1417391554">
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5sWgB3 ... u.be">They performed J=J's Samidare at the Nama Tamago concert.</a> If you want to hear Maho singing, now is your chance!

I have no idea which one is her though, so good luck.
</blockquote>
I have no idea either but in the last bridge before the final chorus, I think it's Murota and Sasaki and then the other girl for the first chorus solo.

[/quote]

I definitely thought it was Murota for the first lines but I was stumped after. But if I can't tell the difference between Rikako and Maho then I guess Rikako's assessment up above was right.

Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

Despite not being listed on the website, Maria and Akane are there. Rikako takes Karin's lines, Murota takes Sayuki's, Maria takes Tomoko's, Akane takes Akari's line, and Maho takes Yuka's line. The last two might be the reverse. The lines are too short for me to be sure. (The lines are distributed like they are in the Memorial Edit, not the original with Aina.) 
Last edited by Banana on Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.