Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Madara
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by Madara »

Thanks, DonJuan and Kitaoji.

@Valerie: I remembered seeing Japanese performers do "All I Want for Christmas Is You" fairly recently, so I did some searching. I couldn't find anything on Google and Generasia only had Korean pop duo BOM&HI's cover of it, which I'd never heard of and never heard. I checked my own notes and found it in FNS 2016, which I watched earlier this year and which had Sexy Zone, Crystal Kay, Nana Mizuki and Nishiuchi Mariya sing it together. But I can't find any confirmation that C-ute ever did it. Thanks.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

J=J did the cover of All I Want for Christmas is You. Twice, I think... once this past year or 2015, and another time a few years before that. Believe it was just at FC events.
Last edited by Purin-chama on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

Ah, there we go. I wasn't entirely sure -- alll the non-MM groups just blend together for me as I never followed them.  :clap:
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Thanks, Myst. That's good to know!
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="Madara"]
I just watched the C-ute Spring 2015 concert tour "The Future Departure" for the first time--a great concert, arguably one of their best--and I had three questions.

2) They perform "Flashdance (What a Feeling)," a 1984 hit originally performed by Irene Cara for the movie FLASHDANCE. As far as I know, this is the only time C-ute has performed a song entirely in English at a concert Is that true?

Also, how come I never heard about this before? It's a big deal. Airi really nails it. Chisato's really good, too. (Maimi's lines were generally indecipherable. And Nacky and Maimai don't get any lines.) Was there any discussion about this back in 2015?

Thanks.
[/quote]

I had to use the search feature because I KNOW I mentioned it back when they first performed it because it's one of my favorite songs and I was super stoked about it.
Turns out I posted a concert rip and we talked about it a bit. You even commented on it. 

Not sure if it was mentioned again, I wasn't very active here back in 2015/2016.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="208967" data-time="1500226893">
<div>
I just watched the C-ute Spring 2015 concert tour "The Future Departure" for the first time--a great concert, arguably one of their best--and I had three questions.

2) They perform "Flashdance (What a Feeling)," a 1984 hit originally performed by Irene Cara for the movie FLASHDANCE. As far as I know, this is the only time C-ute has performed a song entirely in English at a concert Is that true?

Also, how come I never heard about this before? It's a big deal. Airi really nails it. Chisato's really good, too. (Maimi's lines were generally indecipherable. And Nacky and Maimai don't get any lines.) Was there any discussion about this back in 2015?

Thanks.
[/quote]

I had to use the search feature because I KNOW I mentioned it back when they first performed it because it's one of my favorite songs and I was super stoked about it.
Turns out I posted a concert rip and we talked about it a bit. You even commented on it. 

Not sure if it was mentioned again, I wasn't very active here back in 2015/2016.

</div>
</blockquote>

Yeah, I definitely remembered it being mentioned a while back. There's no other way but this forum I would have heard about it, lmao.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

I knew about the performance, but didn't realize it made it to the concert dvd.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Thanks, Shoujo. Clean forgot about that. But then a lot happens, and much of it very quickly, in H!P World and if it doesn't get reinforced somewhere, it slips away.
Last edited by Madara on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

The first installment of my Momoko album is up on my blog. This one's devoted to pix I took in New Jersey, Paris and Yokohama:

https://madarasjpopblog.wordpress.com
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="208832" data-time="1499848368">One thing I regret is that we'll probably never learn about the underground idols of the Nineties/Noughties, if there even were any. I'd love to know how they compared to today, but I wouldn't know where to even start looking for any records from that time. Even materials about Visual Kei which was it back then are very skimpy.</blockquote>Responding to myself, but I just found this beautiful gem of 90's idol trivia that everyone should watch:

Encho Teaches MIX's History and Meaning

As much as I'm into idols the wota culture has been something I used to give a wide berth until a while ago. But I sure do feel silly not realizing that it's always been the same chant with every song, and not a custom one for each song. I guess the fact I never got into AKB didn't help either if AKB supposedly "stole" it and made it a staple in their shows.

EDIT: Here's what he's talking about for those also clueless.
Last edited by aine on Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

And now, for some Morning Musume stats with the Juuyonki:
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;"> 
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">Age at joining Morning Musume oldest to youngest:
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">1. Nakazawa Yuko at joining was 24 years, 2 months, 19 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">2. Ishiguro Aya at joining was 19 years, 3 months, 26 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">3. Li Chun at joining was 19 years, 1 month, 4 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">4. Fujimoto Miki at joining was 17 years, 11 months, 13 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">5. Yasuda Kei at joining was 17 years, 4 months, 27 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;"><b>6. Morito Chisaki at joining was 17 years, 4 months, 7 days old</b>
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">7. Kaga Kaede at joining was 17 years, 12 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">8. Iikubo Haruna at joining was 16 years, 10 months, 22 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">9. Iida Kaori at joining was 16 years, 30 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">10. Abe Natsumi at joining was 16 years, 28 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">11. Qian Lin at joining was 16 years, 4 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">12. Yokoyama Reina was 15 years, 9 months, 20 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">13. Ogata Haruna at joining was 15 years, 7 months, 15 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">14. Yaguchi Mari at joining was 15 years, 3 months, 13 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">15. Ishikawa Rika at joining was 15 years, 2 months, 28 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">16. Yoshizawa Hitomi at joining was 15 years, 4 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">17. Nonaka Miki at joining was 14 years, 11 months, 23 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">18. Takahashi Ai at joining was 14 years, 11 months, 12 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">19. Ishida Ayumi at joining was 14 years, 8 months, 22 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">20. Konno Asami at joining was 14 years, 5 months, 19 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">21. Ichii Sayaka at joining was 14 years, 4 months, 2 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">22. Fukumura Mizuki at joining was 14 years, 2 months, 3 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">23. Kamei Eri at joining was 14 years, 27 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">24. Goto Maki at joining was 13 years, 10 months, 30 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">25. Mitsui Aika at joining was 13 years, 10 months, 28 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">26. Ogawa Makoto at joining was 13 years, 9 months, 28 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">27. Makino Maria at joining was 13 years, 7 months, 28 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">28. Michishige Sayumi at joining was 13 years, 6 months, 6 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">29. Oda Sakura at joining was 13 years, 6 months, 2 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">30. Ikuta Erina at joining was 13 years, 5 months, 26 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">31. Tanaka Reina was at joining 13 years, 2 months, 8 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">32. Niigaki Risa at joining was 12 years, 10 months, 6 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">33. Tsuji Nozomi at joining was 12 years, 9 months, 30 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">34. Kusumi Koharu at joining was 12 years, 9 months, 16 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">35. Fukuda Asuka at joining was 12 years, 8 months, 21 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">36. Sayashi Riho at joining was 12 years, 7 months, 5 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">37. Haga Akane at joining was 12 years, 6 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">38. Suzuki Kanon at joining was 12 years, 4 months, 28 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">39. Sato Masaki at joining was 12 years, 4 months, 22 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">40. Kago Ai at joining was 12 years, 2 months, 9 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">41. Kudo Haruka at joining was 11 years, 11 months, 2 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">The average of the group barely dropped from post-Masaki birthday of 17.923 to 17.857
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">The new 14 member lineup becomes the 38th lineup.  The previous 13 member lineup (13th Generation to 14th Generation) with 1 single ends at 6 months 14 days, which puts them 14th, below the 12 member lineup from Ai-chan’s graduation to Gaki-san/Aika’s graduation, and above the 13 member lineup from Zukki’s graduation to 13th Generation
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">The 14th Generation comes in with the second highest average age for a generation:
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">1. 1st generation at joining was 17 years, 8 months, 7 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;"><b>2. 14th generation at joining was 17 years, 4 months, 7 days old</b>
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">3. 13th generation at joining was 16 years, 5 months old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">4. 8th generation at joining was 16 years, 4 months old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">5. 2nd generation at joining was 15 years, 8 months, 4 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">6. 6th generation at joining was 14 years, 8 months, 5 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">7. 12th generation at joining was 14 years, 2 months, 14 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">8. 5th generation at joining was 14 years, 9 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">9. 10th generation at joining was 13 years, 11 months, 25 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">10. 3rd generation at joining was 13 years, 10 months, 30 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">11. 4th generation at joining was 13 years, 9 months, 25 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">12. 11th generation at joining was 13 years, 6 months, 2 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">13. 9th generation at joining was 13 years, 2 months, 1 day old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">14. 7th generation at joining was 12 years, 9 months, 16 days old
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">And Haga Akane becomes the first member to remain the youngest member through the following 2 new generations.
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="209095" data-time="1500678755"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="208832" data-time="1499848368">
One thing I regret is that we'll probably never learn about the underground idols of the Nineties/Noughties, if there even were any. I'd love to know how they compared to today, but I wouldn't know where to even start looking for any records from that time. Even materials about Visual Kei which was it back then are very skimpy.</blockquote>Responding to myself, but I just found this beautiful gem of 90's idol trivia that everyone should watch:

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhNg7JPrK7c' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Encho Teaches MIX's History and Meaning</a>

As much as I'm into idols the wota culture has been something I used to give a wide berth until a while ago. But I sure do feel silly not realizing that it's always been the same chant with every song, and not a custom one for each song. I guess the fact I never got into AKB didn't help either if AKB supposedly "stole" it and made it a staple in their shows.

EDIT: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYNK-WxpgEs' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Here's what he's talking about</a> for those also clueless.</blockquote>

I was going to post this:
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Minami_Ao ... _Kagekidan' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Minami_Ao ... gekidan</a>

Tsunku was a big fan of this group, he spoke about them in one of the old books. He liked that they had ugly and pretty girls because it gave them balance lol. Said they had members that made you think they'd be better off without them and that he thinks that you see that balance with AKB48. He basically thinks it's part of their charm. Really gives you insight into some of his choices over the years.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I first thought of this comparison when I watched Tsubaki's MV, but

When you are applying to jobs vs when you have the job
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

When you are applying to jobs vs when you have the job
[/quote]

Isn't it more like this.

When applying for the job / when you get the job / when you've been in the job way too long.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="209111" data-time="1500817084"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="209110" data-time="1500782886">

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLpHLcsSIik' class="bbc_url" title="External link">When you are applying to jobs</a> vs <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIyc4LTOmP8' class="bbc_url" title="External link">when you have the job</a></blockquote>

Isn't it more like this.

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLpHLcsSIik' class="bbc_url" title="External link">When applying for the job</a> / <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/AcSDGDLdVvU' class="bbc_url" title="External link">when you get the job</a> / <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIyc4LTOmP8' class="bbc_url" title="External link">when you've been in the job way too long</a>.</blockquote>

True that ????
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I added little subtitles under the Spam and News thread to help you better pick the right thread for the topic you wish to post. Hopefully that will help you in the future, provided of course you read before posting and aren't just drunk/sleep posting or something silly like that.  :girlie:
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

I don't know why but I like this.
Ijiwaru Shinai de/Jealousy Jealousy mash up
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

^ Thats a pretty decent mashup. The songs work well together surprisingly.
Formerly Mizura
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

That's a decent mashup.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="209111" data-time="1500817084">when you've been in the job way too long.</blockquote>
YOU HAD ONE JOB
Last edited by aine on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Angerme performed at Otodama this year.

Angerme's OTODAMA SEA STUDIO 2017 Event
1. Dot Bikini (8-nin)
2. Uchouten LOVE (8-nin)
3. Umaku Ienai (8-nin)
MC
4. Aa Susukino (8-nin)
5. Koi nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru (8-nin)
6. Yuugure Koi no Jikan (8-nin)
MC - new member introductions, Disney trip (everything after this is 10-nin)
7. Majokko Megu-chan
8. Nana Korobi Ya oki
9. Gashin Shoutan
10. Kakugo shite! MC - quiz game (signed ball present)
11.Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku
12.Dondengaeshi
13.Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabanchou
14.Taiki Bansei
Encore
15.Yume miru 15sai
MC
16.Tomo yo 

I don't know yet if Musubu and Ayano had lines. Kobushi's performance last year was filmed so fingers crossed this was.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]
Angerme performed at Otodama this year.

Angerme's OTODAMA SEA STUDIO 2017 Event
1. Dot Bikini (8-nin)
2. Uchouten LOVE (8-nin)
3. Umaku Ienai (8-nin)
MC
4. Aa Susukino (8-nin)
5. Koi nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru (8-nin)
6. Yuugure Koi no Jikan (8-nin)
MC - new member introductions, Disney trip (everything after this is 10-nin)
7. Majokko Megu-chan
8. Nana Korobi Ya oki
9. Gashin Shoutan
10. Kakugo shite! MC - quiz game (signed ball present)
11.Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku
12.Dondengaeshi
13.Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabanchou
14.Taiki Bansei
Encore
15.Yume miru 15sai
MC
16.Tomo yo 

I don't know yet if Musubu and Ayano had lines. Kobushi's performance last year was filmed so fingers crossed this was.
[/quote]

Weren't C-ute's sea concerts always filmed as well? I have to imagine this one was... Especially with this being the first concert w/ 10nin that's not a H!P concert. Soooo excited.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Beats me lmao. I barely paid attention to C-ute. Probably?
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

If C-ute did any concerts at Otadama, I don't believe any were released on disc to the public. I've never seen one.

Kobushi's Otadama concert came out last year on a separate disc with their album. I reviewed the concert on my blog late last year. I called it "90 minutes of eight teenage girls on an extended sugar high."
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

°C-ute did 5 concerts at Otodama, one every year since 2012 (and incidently the last one was exactly one year ago today). All have been released on DVD Magazines during their fall tours (n°29, 38, 50, 59 and 68).
Campy <3 !
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Ah, the DVD magazines! Forgot about those. Thanks.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Angerme Wada Ayaka 23rd birthday event at Yamano Hall 8/1/17
MC Sawayaka Goro

1st event
opening contemporary dance by Ayaka
cake appearance
VTR message from UUG Saho Akari and Happy birthday
- Art course with Professor Ayacho
- Ayacho's wishes
- Playing with cute rabbits corner

1.Asu wa Date Nano ni, Imasugu Koe ga Kikitai
2.Panya-san no Arubaito
3.Shooting Star
4.Shouganai Yume Oibito

ImageImage
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

The art course...I'd love to see that.

Surely a first for an H!P performer.
Last edited by Madara on Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

She's actually in grad school now for those who didn't know. Only other idol I know of in grad school is AKB48's Muto Tomu.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Those photos are stunning.

Hey remember when I didn't like dawa lol
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki