Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by Shoujo Q »

Might be your connection. DM works fine for me at home but at work it's really slow. I think it has something to do with the adds that slows it down. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

To me this picture just screams "Side bitch"  :rofl:
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

Haruna needs to keep her options open now that her precious Sayu is gone ...

Guys. My boyfriend is getting into Buono INDEPENDENTLY FROM ME. I'm kind of proud???
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Crazy. I never have problems with DM loading or running choppy, but I constantly have issues with YT sound not working and crashing Firefox. 
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Hmmm I never have issues with YT or Firefox.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Might be your connection. DM works fine for me at home but at work it's really slow. I think it has something to do with the adds that slows it down. 
[/quote]

It's just always bad.... I agree I'm pretty sure the ads mess it up but it never ever works 100% for me Q_Q
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

At last nights concert Harunan said that she is 12th gen's teacher and Erina appointed herself MM '15's supervisor.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Saya"]
At last nights concert Harunan said that she is 12th gen's teacher and Erina appointed herself MM '15's supervisor.
[/quote]

What exactly does a "supervisor" do that the leader and sub-leader don't? :uncertain:

(Will this lead to any fights? Somehow I can't picture it. My mental image is of Erina "supervising" and the rest of them looking for guidance to Haruna and Mizuki, who just point their heads in Erina's direction and nod. :whistling:

But you guys know them better than I do.)
Last edited by Madara on Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Haruna will looking after training just the 12th gen. If they have a question on anything they go to her instead of Mizuki. Mizuki's main task is keeping everyone in line as a whole team. Erina will be keeping an eye on just the 12th gen. Making sure they aren't goofing off. Etc. So in a sense Mizuki only needs to worry about everyone except the 12th gen. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

The sub leaders are trying to steal away 12th gens loyalty.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Haruna will looking after training just the 12th gen. If they have a question on anything they go to her instead of Mizuki. Mizuki's main task is keeping everyone in line as a whole team. Erina will be keeping an eye on just the 12th gen. Making sure they aren't goofing off. Etc. So in a sense Mizuki only needs to worry about everyone except the 12th gen. 
[/quote]

Sounds pretty damned efficient to me.

I like it.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Mizuki, Harunan, and Kanon were in studio and taped for J-MELO portrait project. They picked their favorites and the selected illustrations were put on a T-shirt.

Haruna's is clearly a drawing from the b-side album, and Mizuki's is a custom. I'm not sure where Kanon's is from. Probably a photoset from a recent concert since it's the Egao outfit.

<p class="bbc_center">Image
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Oh my god I know the girl who drew Kanon's oh gosh I'm so happy for her, I might have to break my twitter hiatus to congratulate her.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

ANGERME 3rd gen for UTB:

Spoiler: [+]

On one of the recent 2nd gen radio shows, Rina mentioned that Rikako is her favorite 3rd gen member, and Kana picked Maho. Rina because Rikako is younger than her, so it's easy to say she's cute. And Kana picked Maho because:

"Aiai just has this aura and her figure is great and her face is small and it’s great when she smiles"

Lots of reasons. No one picked Mizuki. : (
But they said she smells nice, so there's that!

Also, Rina said the 12th gen member she's most interested in is Maria, because of how hardworking she is. Which is hilarious, coming from Rina of all people.

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Augh they're all so adorable though.  I can't remember the last time I collectively loved an entire gen of anything so much.  Maybe...never?
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Aww, I love all of 3ki, but Murotan is such a bundle of cuteness and happy energy that I feel a bit sad no one picked her since she'd be the one I'd pick in a heartbeat. I really like Maho and Rikako, but Murotan has overtaken them both recently.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Same, although Maho started as my favorite and is now my least favorite. Her and Mizuki switched spots and Rikako stayed in the middle. They're also so close in their ranking with their Gen though that its really hard for me to pick. They all have so much energy, especially Rikako and Mizuki.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Rikako is forever #1! It's because of her that I will pay more attention to ANGERME/S/mileage again...
If she graduates early though, so help me *shakes fist*
Maho started as ooh cute, who is this girl, to I don't care about her.
Murotan is a constant good :thumbsup:
Last edited by momoirosaya on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="arcobaleno"]
Aww, I love all of 3ki, but Murotan is such a bundle of cuteness and happy energy that I feel a bit sad no one picked her since she'd be the one I'd pick in a heartbeat. I really like Maho and Rikako, but Murotan has overtaken them both recently.
[/quote]

Rina specifically mentioned that it feels odd to call Maho and Mizuki cute, because they're the same age as her. She's got a short temper and I think a lot of the other members get on her nerves because they're so quirky (I say this because she gets along with a lot of MM members who are her age), so maybe it's easier for her to like someone who's younger than her. If that makes sense.

If I had to guess who the others would pick as their favorites, I think Kanon and possibly Akari would pick Mizuki, and Meimi and Dawa would probably pick Maho. Although, Dawa is kind of more distant compared to Kanon because everyone thinks her interests and stuff like art are boring.

But Mizuki has the biggest fanbase in 3rd gen, so it's not as if you're alone in having her as your favorite lol
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">Monday, February 16, 2015, Iikubo Haruna passes Yaguchi Mari in time as sub-leader.
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;"> 
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">Time as Sub-leader:
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">1. Niigaki Risa was sub-leader for 4 years, 3 months, 29 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">2. Fujimoto Miki was sub-leader for 2 years, 22 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">3. Yasuda Kei was sub-leader 2 years, 20 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">4. Iikubo Haruna is sub-leader for 1 year, 8 months, 26 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">5. Yaguchi Mari was sub-leader for 1 year, 8 months, 25 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">6. Fukumura Mizuki was sub-leader for 1 year, 6 months, 5 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">7. Ikuta Erina is sub-leader for 2 months, 21 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">8. Yoshizawa Hitomi was sub-leader for 2 months, 15 days
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">9. Takahashi Ai was sub-leader for 26 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

I was watching Shugo Chara on Crunchyroll for the first time in years and forgot H!P was all over that show. So so weird. 
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Look at all the tiny musume's and other H!P girls ><

Yuukarin is still so cute even with no make up or styling! Little Maro is funny
Last edited by momoirosaya on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

It looks a lot of them ended up at the same school after joining based on school uniforms.  Or else the uniforms are just similar, who knows.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Just an interesting picture of MM'15
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

They're all handsy with each other and then there's Maria (I'm having a huge moment of doubt but I think that's her name but I don't know.) Kanon kind of looks like she just ran into the shot screaming "DONT FORGET ABOUT ME!!!"
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Yep, that's Maria.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

Last edited by Banana on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Haruna's letter for her mom was very moving... Very beautifully written and full of emotion. It makes me feel bad for Haruna, I didn't know her mom was so strict at home...
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Ogata + Figure Skating!

ImageImageImageImageImage
rikako♡eripon♡airi
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Chinami being interviewed in English

Is this new or a repost of a repost of a repost? I have a feeling I saw this a while ago but can't remember when or where.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~