Berryz Mega Goodbye Thread

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Berryz Mega Goodbye Thread

Post by Anderei »

They're doing a number of things, and I figure it would be best to put it all in one thread just because there's so much of it.

Two day live at Ariake Colloseum on 2/28 and 3/1. Each day is 4+ hours and has three parts.
Part 1 : Berryz Kobo no Toujou wa MADAYADE! (There is still time before Berryz Kobo's appearance). Special guests : Hello! Project groups C-ute, Morning Musume. '15, Angerme, Juice=Juice, Country Girls, New unit, Kenshuusei will all open up the festival.

Part 2: Berryz units reunion (including Buono!). Also each H!P group will sing Berryz songs as a tribute.

Part 3: Berryz Kobo will sing special songs with love and happiness.

Units Berryz members have been in for reference:
ZYX (old and new)
High-King
Cat's Eye 7
Aa!
GREEN FIELDS
DIY
Mellowquad
Sexy Otonajan
Tanpopo#
Guardians 4
Dia Lady
Zoku v-u-den

Some of these are obviously a lot harder than others to pull off. So it'll be interesting to see what they have planned.

3/2 "Berryz Kobo Special Events" held at the Tokyo Prince Hotel.

Those who bought tickets (either day) for the Ariake Coliseum live can attend the first Special event. Those who bought the Best Album can be invited to the Second Special event if you win via lottery.

3/3 Budokan concert: Berryz Kobo Last concert 2015 Berryz Kobo Ikube〜!

Other things:

Berryz Kobo got together to record one last radio show special called "Berryz Kobo Kiritsu! Rei! Chakuseki 11nen no Kiseki". On the show they talked about their 11 years and their history. There will also be a message from Tsunku and novelist Yukito Ayatsuji. At the end, the members have their messages for the fans. Airs on 2/18 at 7pm, 1 hour special.

3/2 and 3/3 Berryz tour for foreign fans. Details under the spoiler for that. I put it here because the Berryz members themselves don't participate in the tour, although it does include the Budokan concert. :
Spoiler: [+]
[Limited to non-Japanese. Foreign residents in Japan excluded]

A Bus Tour “Berryz Kobo 3 Getsu 3 Nichi Concert ga mireru~Very Very Kandou Tour~” (in English “I can see Berryz Kobo March 3rd Concert ~Very Very Touching Tour”) to visit Berryz Kobo Music Videos locations, to do shopping in Hello! Project Official Shop and to see Berryz Kobo’s concert on March 3rd has been decided!

Tour details:

■ Date: March 2nd (Tuesday) 2015

■ Participation requirements:

►No resident in Japan

►No Japanese nationality

NOTE: You have to bring your round trip airline ticket to Japan (e-ticket) at the meeting place. Show your ticket as a proof of your identity. If we cannot confirm your identify with the flight ticket, you will not be able to join the tour and the concert.

■ Maximum number of participants: 160 (if this number is reached, the registration will be closed)

■ Minimum number of participants: 30

■ Meals furnished:

►Breakfast: none (not included)

►Lunch: one (1) time

►Dinner: one (1) time

■ Tour guide (speaking English and Japanese only) accompanying

NOTE: an employee of the Hello! Project Official Shop will be with the participants during the visit of Berryz Kobo Music Videos location.

■ Price: 33,000 yen (the price of the concert ticket is included / payment by credit card only)

Tour contents

March 2nd

★ Visit of the locations related to Berryz Kobo

☆ Visit of the Berryz Kobo Music Videos locations (4 locations)

☆ Shopping at the Hello! Project Official Shop (in Akihabara, Tokyo)

★ Gathering with participants

☆ Singing time of “my favorite” song

☆ Practice time of “Cheering methods” (Berryz calls)

March 3rd

★ Berryz Kobo’s concert at Nippon Budokan (General admission seat / the place of the seat cannot be chosen)

NOTES

1.Berryz Kobo members will not participate at this Bus Tour.

2.Due to the weather or some other circumstances, the schedule and the contents of the events are subject to modification.

3.The round trip to Japan (plane tickets) and hotel are not organized and taken in charge with this tour. Please arrange the flight and the accommodations on your own.

4.The following transportation expenses are not included:

►After the exchange time with the participants on March 2nd

►Before and after the concert at Nippon Budokan on March 3rd.

<b>Berryz Koubou 2004-2015 Photobook</b>
It will feature a combination of old and new images as well as interviews with the members.
Last edited by Anderei on Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Madara
ANGERME

Re: Berryz Mega Goodbye Thread

Post by Madara »

Will Maiha Ishimura be joining them for any of these events?

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

If she is, they probably won't say. But I wouldn't get your hopes up.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I will pray to the Idol Gods that we get to see Maiha!!!
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I honestly hope she doesn't show. She's such a small part of their overall history now, and I'd hate for their last days to be overshadowed by someone who left ten years ago.
Last edited by Anderei on Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Anderei"]
I honestly hope she doesn't show. She's such a small part of their overall history now, and I'd for their last days to be overshadowed by someone who left ten years ago.
[/quote]

You have a point there. I watched Maiha's farewell concert a year or two ago for the first time and was struck at how tearful everyone else was while Maiha had a thinly veiled grin on her face, evidently happy to be leaving.

But it would be nice to see her, even if it's just a backstage visit where she comes to say hello or something, offered as an extra on the DVD. That might be more appropriate.
Last edited by Madara on Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Berryz had their last performance at Nakano Sun Plaza today. VERY BEAUTY won that vote they had for the best Berryz song, so it was the final performance (it was actually #2, but they performed the top 5 singles from the voting). They also received a certificate of appreciation from city representatives and the mayor of Nakano.

1.Rock Erotic

2.cha cha Sing

MC

3.Anshinkan (Kumai solo)

4.Sprinter (Shimizu solo)

5.REAL LOVE (Sugaya solo)

6.Massugu na Watashi (Maasa solo)

7.Koi wa Hipparidako (Momoko solo)

8.Sabori (Chinami solo)

9.Natsu Remember you (Miyabi solo)

MC - comments

highest ranked singles from the voting results #5~#2

10.Gag 100

11.Be Genki naseba naru

12.Munasawagi scarlet

13.Special Generation

MC

#1 :

14.VERY BEAUTY

Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I'm starting to get really emotional about their hiatus. I haven't cared much for their music lately, but they were the first Jpop group I loved.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Some of the New York J-pop crowd got together for Karaoke on Saturday and we did some Berryz songs, including "Munasawagi Scarlet."

Here's Imani and Kat, the ones who actually sang it:

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

This whole thread is making me cry.  I am taking off work the third...I hope there is a livestream.

As for Maiha, considering Eri didn't even make a special appearance at Sayugrad, I HIGHLY doubt she's going to show up.  If anything she'll just be in the audience somewhere.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Screw Maiha. (Not really) Give me a full on Aa! reunion with Reina and I'll be crying my eyes out. MAKE IT HAPPEN UF!!!! 

This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Aa! seemed to me like one of the more likely ones since they're all still in the company.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Saha Akari is still in UF too but I'd still rather Reina over her.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I think if they bring Aa! out, it'll definitely be with Reina. Especially because if Akari was going to show up, I figure they would have just thrown UUG in there entirely, since they've been bringing them to the H!P concerts.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

An Aa! reunion would really make up for the sadness of the day for me. Even better would be High King, but that's a bit u likely without Maeda Yuuka, so probably no full reunion.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Photobook covers.

Regular

Amazon limited cover

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Miyabi is beautiful on the 1st cover :3 she wasn't anymore for me for a few months .
Risako as well on both covers (she looks younger on the 2nd one in my opinion).
I'd be curious to see the inside, if they did links with the past (past photos, ...) or if it's only the title.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Saturday was the 4000th day since Berryz debuted. Yurina noted in her blog that it had been 7,865 days since she was born.

They recorded their final Girls Live appearance, it'll air 3/5,

Space Shower TV Plus is going to air special Berryz programs for 3 days (3/1, 3/2, 3/3) for a total of 7 hours called "Berryz Kobo Special ~Thank you Berryz Much!!~ DAY 1~3"

Special corner for Berryz, footage from past Overseas performances, their recent Bangkok trip,

DAY1:3/1(日)24:30~27:00

DAY2:3/2(月)24:30~27:00

DAY3:3/3(火)24:30~27:00
Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

When Berryz Koubou announced they would going on indefinite hiatus, I thought it was expected and wasn't surprised.

Now that its so close to them actually leaving Hello! Project, I'm getting progressively more sad.... :c
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Also Saturday was their last Hello! Project Concert and afterwards everyone went out for yakiniku.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

You know, I've been wondering... I wonder if any of them plan to leave Up Front after this? I'm pretty sure Maasa isn't, since she's lined up for a play soon after but who knows what the rest of them are doing. I kind of expect Chinami to leave, if that stuff about the sea lion training is true.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="yuzu"]
Also Saturday was their last Hello! Project Concert and afterwards everyone went out for yakiniku.
[/quote]

It made me glad to see all the girls hanging out together :).

Also, could anyone tell me when the graduation concert will begin (and its duration) please ? It will be broadcast live on BS Sky Perfect and I may be able to watch it. *fingers crossed*

Last edited by Meikochi on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I don't know at the moment Meikochi, but as soon as I do, I'll let you know if someone else hasn't yet. It's likely it'll be in the evening in Japan, though. And I'd expect it to be about two hours long.

The radio show I mentioned is being summarized at Hello Pro Radio, whom I just confessed my love for in the news thread. You can read it here. And part two here. But I'll go ahead and post highlights:

Tsunku likes Semi and Madayade, because he knows what's UP:

Tsunku♂’s message to Berryz Kobo
To all of Berryz Kobo, for your long tenure as Berryz Kobo, I truly would like to express my sincere gratitude.

Although Berryz Kobo’s songs were crafted by me, you could say that they’re quite human, brimming with human nature, with protagonists that you can’t dislike.

While writing your songs, I keep the faces of all 7 members in my mind, and taking aspects from all of you, I get a feel for how the protagonist would be like.

I enjoy Semi and Sabori. I also like the Berryz Kobo-ish Madayade and Asian Celebration.

You are ceasing activities, but I believe that in everyone’s hearts, Berryz Kobo will continue to always be active.

I will continue to cheer you on.

Good luck.
By the way, all of you are grown-ups according to age, but how about in your hearts?

Please come back at me with ‘Each and every member was a child at the time, but now we’re splendid adults.

Berryz worked crazy hard for their debut:

"They are impressed by the  fact that they released 3 singles in 3 months, with a total of six releases in a year. Chinami wonders aloud how their schedules were back then, what with school, dance lessons, shootings, and such. It was a cycle of school->lessons->sleep->school, and they often had to wake up early. This left them pretty sleepy during their classes, but the company put priority on schoolwork. They had to do their homework on the train, since there was no other time to do it. Arriving home, they’d immediately hit the sack. Captain admits that she doesn’t even remember what she studied, though she remembers being sleepy in the mornings."

Famous people who like Berryz Kobo, the biggest being HKT48's Sashihara Rino (a couple of years ago, they appeared on a show and she freaked out when Yurina remembered a letter that Sashihara had sent her YEARS ago):

"They start talking about their increasing popularity with famous personalities. The names of usual suspects Iwao-san from Football Hour and Yanagihara Kanako pop up. Jump Pocket’s Saito-san is another fan, and Kumai-chan brings up HKT48’s Sashihara Rino. Sasshi had been a fan of Kumai-chan even before she made it big, and Kumai-chan mentions that the letters that Sasshi sent to her were full of private details.
Matsuko Deluxe is another fan, but he keeps it under wraps. Matsuko Deluxe says that he likes Morning Musume。when he makes television appearances, but he divulged to Momochi that his number 1 is Berryz Kobo. The girls wish he would mention it more, but apparently it’s something he’s embarrassed about."

They still celebrate the day they joined H!P:

"They also remember gatecrashing a ℃-ute concert that was held on the 30th of June, the day that they passed the H!P Kids auditions. In fact, Momoko has cake at home every year to celebrate this day. Captain mentions that she does something similar. Yurina reveals that she still has the clothes she wore on the day she passed the auditions."

2011 and the emergence of Sexy Berryz was weird for them:

"<b>Chinami</b>: With ‘Heroine ni Narou ka!’, ‘Ai no Dangan’, and ‘Aa, Yo ga Akeru’, these 3 singles, wasn’t it a period of time that we strayed off-course?

How did they stray from the path? Well, the outfits suddenly got all sexy. Heroine ni Narou ka! had cool, monotone, black-and-white outfits. Ai no Dangan had them in body-hugging suits, reminiscent of Lupin III’s Fujiko-chan. And they wore camisoles in Aa, Yo ga Akeru.

<b>Chinami</b>: Personally, I’m not great with the sexy route, so I was in a panic in 2011. I felt like I would get in the way if this was the route Berryz Kobo would continue on.

Momoko found it tough as well. During this period, she would have to do countless retakes when they were shooting videos since she would let slip a smile. She didn’t mind it too much when it was solo video shoots, but when it came to dance shots, they’d go ‘Tsugunaga was smiling too much, let’s do a retake‘. The members remember this. Momoko found it so tough that she’d cried backstage. Chinami set next to her on the sofa and comforted her."

Their message to fans, put under a spoiler just because it's one from each girl:
Spoiler: [+]

Momoko’s message
To all the listeners, to all the fans, thank you for the tons and tons of love you’ve showered us with throughout these 11 years.
Just as you can hear even from today’s radio broadcast, I may seem inconsiderate. Yet even someone like me gets told ‘You’re cute, you’re cute‘. I truly do receive a lot of love from you. Thank you so very much.
The memories of Berryz Kobo really warm me up from within. Of course, I believe that it’ll always remain in my heart. I wish that it would continue in the fans’ hearts as well. I’d like it if Berryz Kobo would continue to be rooted in your hearts forever. Please be prepared for it.
For these 11 years, thank you very much.

<b>Yurina’s message</b>
When I started doing radio broadcasts, I was bad at talking when we started out, and even now, I’m really bad at it. It’s like I’m not sure what I’m talking about, and I go in circles. And still, the listeners really do lend a kind ear, and listen to me. Even at events, everyone’s full of passion.
Um… I’m getting kind of emotional here (The rest try to calm her down) Now, flashbacks are coming in my head (Others: ‘Don’t cry~’)
Honestly, there were tough times, and there were times when I wondered if it was all right for me to be an idol. But now, I’ve got confidence, and I’m thankful that I’m in Berryz Kobo.
The really warm fans around us, as well as my family, the members, the staff-san. I truly am blessed with truly good people around me. I’m filled with so much gratitude that I can’t even begin to put it into words.
I’d truly like to continue to treasure the word ‘Enjoy’.
Meeting Berryz Kobo… Being part of Berryz Kobo… It’s a lifelong treasure that I won’t forget. All of you, please don’t forget this time too.
Thank you very much.

<b>Maasa’s message</b>
Thank you so very much to everyone we met through Berryz Kobo.
The first time that I was thankful to be part of Berryz Kobo… Back when I made my début, I was really bad at singing. (Brief interruption as the girls ensure that Kumai-chan’s still doing all right. <b>Maasa</b>: ‘Kumaicho, listen ok?’ Yurina: ‘I’m listening’ )
I was bad at singing, but due to your feelings of wanting to meet us because of your love towards Berryz Kobo, you dropped by to see us at concerts, and you listened to Berryz Kobo’s songs. That made me very happy, and thanks to that, I was able to experience the joy of standing on-stage and singing in front of everyone.
From now, well, I started to enjoy singing a year or two too late, but I’d like to gradually improve at singing and directly face the songs from now on.
However, these 11 years, breathing in the same air as everyone, spending time in the same place, seeing the same view, it truly is a treasure. From now on too, I’d like to treasure it and not forget it.
Everyone, for your great support these 11 years, thank you very much.

<b>Risako’s message</b>
Thank you very much for these 11 years.
Even if I say so myself, I’m the kind of person who’s up-front with what I say. I like what I like, I hate what I hate, and I really will say anything. Even when interacting with the fans, I speak frankly, as I obviously do with the members.
On the other hand, I’m sometimes too frank that it leads to misunderstandings. I’m really happy that there are people who cheer me on. I’ve even wondered why they’d support me these 11 years.
Of course, for me too, there were lots of things that were fun, but honestly, there lots of tough times. (Ah, I feel like crying)
But still, what gave me the most support was the members who were together with me. I think that if I was by myself, I’d have immediately quit. It’s due to the support of all sorts of people that I could do my best until now.
For these 11 years, thank you so very much.

<b>Chinami’s message</b>
Everyone, thank you very much.
Berryz Kobo were first announced at Nakano Sunplaza on the 14th of January, 2004. The ground floor has about 20 rows of seats, but at the time, only 5 rows were filled with people. At the time, it was free to enter, and fanclub members would come. All of us were really small, still in primary school, and it was a group where no one knew what sort of girls were in it – that was our first appearance. The number of  people who came… how many were there?… well, not many.
At the time of our début, we had lessons and what not, our heads were so full, we couldn’t really feel it. And then , with no warning, we started our activities.
Thinking about it now, we’d have performances at Nakano Sunplaza, and at those times I’d think ‘At the time of our début, this was where the announcement was made, this was where Berryz Kobo started‘.
While there were only five rows of people when we were announced, now there are lots of people, even on the first floor. And we’ve been able to hold concerts at large venues like the Saitama Super Arena and Nippon Budokan.
I think that my start truly was the same as everyone’s (I said something good, didn’t I?). Whenever I experienced something for the first time, it’d always be together with everyone. At our first concert as well, I was really nervous, but all the members were also there. There were lots of fun memories.
*Phew*
Well, honestly, even now there are lots of things happening. There’s just a little time until the 3rd of March. I’d like to make lots of memories.
That’s right, all of you, in preparation for the 3rd of March, watch videos of the concerts that you went to. I’d like to show all of you a Berryz Kobo that’s in peak condition on the 3rd of March. When watching the 3rd March Budokan concert, I’d like those of you who have been cheering us on to think ‘Ah, haven’t these girls really grown up?‘ Well, there’s lots of things to think about. Everyone, I want all of you to look forward to the 3rd of March.
Thank you so very much

Miyabi’s message
That’s right, there really were all sorts of things that happened over these 11 years.
For Miya, honestly, when we did the Saitama Super Arena concert, I was still a child. Yet, it moved me deeply to see that so many people had come for the sake of Berryz Kobo. I felt really surprised. It was a moment when I thought my dreams had come true.
I’ve enjoyed singing and dancing ever since I was small, so to get to perform it for lots of people… I guess that it was my dream since birth. Well, these 11 years, I think it’s great that I continued to perform.
Also, I’m really happy that Berryz Kobo got to go overseas. It made me really happy that we were known not only in Japan, but by people overseas as well. I think that it would have been great if we had more opportunities to go overseas.
11 years is really long, but I’d like to have tried more things. At this point, well, there are a lot of things I wish I could have done, but then, with Berryz Kobo’s hiatus, not thinking negatively, but positively, the result of thinking positively, well, we don’t know what we’ll do in the future, but each and every one of us has our own paths to head on, and even if, for example, it isn’t in the world of showbiz, we’d like the support of lots of people.
To the fans who have been supporting us for these 11 long years, well, feelings?… From the bottom of your heart, I want you to wish us the best of luck.
Well, my voice’s gotten pretty sad (she’s been sobbing since about the 2nd paragraph). Honestly, Miya’s really bad when it comes to this. Well, that’s how it is.
These 11 years, there were a lot of things that made me glad that I continued. Miya’s personality is definitely difficult, and sometimes I rubbed people the wrong way. With fellow girls, there were parts that were difficult, and there were numerous times when I wanted to quit, but I’m glad that I continued.
I’d like to make the 3rd March performance the best it can be, so please look forward to it.
That’s it, thank you very much.

Saki’s message
I would like to deeply thank the fans who supported Berryz Kobo for 11 years.
Thinking back on it, ah, give me a second, OMG, aah~ (Her voice drops a notch, getting emotional) We’ve got all sorts of memories, and we got to do all sorts of corners just through Kiritsu! Rei! Chakuseki!
Kiritsu! Rei! Chakuseki! was the first radio programme that Berryz Kobo received. We learnt all sorts of things through it. For us, who had made our début while still in primary school, we were really bad at talking. And I’m sure our responses and such must have greatly troubled K-Taro-san at the time.
We received support from the staff-san. Also, we received letters from the fans. We got to interact increasingly more with the fans. The presence of this programme was really huge to me.
Going through these 11 years with these very same members, for me as Captain, it truly was my pride and joy. Definitely, getting to continue for 11 years, it’s thanks to the fans who have always been cheering us on. I’m full of gratitude.
There are still a few days until the 3rd of March, so I want you to watch us until the very end.
We still beg for your kind support towards Berryz Kobo.
And for the 11 years, thank you so very much.
Saki: …And for the 11 years, thank you so very much (sniffs) Ah, my nose is running.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Captain is staying in UFP as an advisor, liaising between Members and Staff.

Source: blog

I bet she wasn't one of the ones pushing for hiatus if these are her post-Berryz plans lol
Last edited by Anderei on Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]
Captain is staying in UFP as an advisor, liaising between Members and Staff.

Source: blog

I bet she wasn't one of the ones pushing for hiatus if these are her post-Berryz plans lol
[/quote]

Wonder if she wants to go on as a dance staff for H!P? (Those who help the girls besdies YOSHIKO who does the choreography herself.)
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Maybe. For now it sounds like she just needs a paycheck and doesn't really know what she wants to or should do. I kind of doubt they're gonna let her do a whole lot of 'advising'.

This confirms her, Momoko and Maasa as staying with the company for the foreseeable future, though.
Last edited by Anderei on Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Chinami has apparently announced the same thing as Cappy.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Yup, Chinami and Saki will both be "advisors," and Captain will help name the new KSS unit... Source w/ sources
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

So that leaves Yurina, Miyabi and Risako. I have a feeling Miyabi was pushing the most. She's always seemed to want to do a different type of music than BERRYZ does.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Well I wonder what happened with Chinami wanting to train sea lions~  :whistling:
That's the four oldest, so I'm curious about the three youngest's plans.
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>