[2015.09.02] Morning Musume.'15 Concert Tour Spring ~ GRADATION ~

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Madara
ANGERME

Re: [2015.09.02] Morning Musume.'15 Concert Tour Spring ~ GRADATION ~

Post by Madara »

There's a tracklist for this on Generasia: http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Morning_Musume_%2715_Concert_Tour_2015_Haru_~Gradation~

I just finished watching the DVD of this concert and I have to say it's easily one of the best in the last five years. Just an amazing song selection, the 9th through 11th Gen girls are at their peak and the 12th Gen'ers acquit themselves well. (I can finally recognize and identify each of the four. It's only been a year.) Great staging and costumes also. (The camerawork and directing crews could use some guidance, though.) 

I loved that they have so many songs we haven't heard in a long time: My Dear Boy, Memories Seishun no Hikari, Summer Night Town, Resonant Blue, etc. And they do them all so well.

AND a new version of "Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari"!  And Miki does her lines in English! Does anyone have a full transcript of what she says? After [font=Times New Roman, serif;font-size:10pt]“Why don’t we talk about the globalization of Morning Musume together?” [/font]it got drowned out.

Also, it was great to see them all come out during the final MC and give their individual intros. I haven't seen that in a long time.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

[quote="Madara"]
There's a tracklist for this on Generasia: http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Morning_Musume_%2715_Concert_Tour_2015_Haru_~Gradation~

I just finished watching the DVD of this concert and I have to say it's easily one of the best in the last five years. Just an amazing song selection, the 9th through 11th Gen girls are at their peak and the 12th Gen'ers acquit themselves well. (I can finally recognize and identify each of the four. It's only been a year.) Great staging and costumes also. (The camerawork and directing crews could use some guidance, though.) 

I loved that they have so many songs we haven't heard in a long time: My Dear Boy, Memories Seishun no Hikari, Summer Night Town, Resonant Blue, etc. And they do them all so well.

AND a new version of "Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari"!  And Miki does her lines in English! Does anyone have a full transcript of what she says? After [font=Times New Roman, serif;font-size:10pt]“Why don’t we talk about the globalization of Morning Musume together?” [/font]it got drowned out.

Also, it was great to see them all come out during the final MC and give their individual intros. I haven't seen that in a long time.
[/quote]

It's all on projecthello, Madara. 

:umad:
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

A+ usage, Aqua.