Who's next to go from Morning Musume?

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Elpis
ANGERME

Re: Who's next to go from Morning Musume?

Post by Elpis »

1. Iikubo Haruna - She's the oldest, and other than variety she doesn't do much in the group. I don't know if she'll go in 2015.
  2. Ikuta Erina - She doesn't really offer much to the group.She's just sorta there. I'm not really the biggest fan of her either.
  3. Sato Masaki - I used to like her a lot, but now her attitude bugs me. I just want her out. If she could drop the annoying act and grow up, she has more potential.
Formerly Mizura
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="185745" data-time="1425592306">Ikuta Erina - She doesn't really offer much to the group.She's just sorta there. I'm not really the biggest fan of her either.</blockquote>
But you have her in your signature.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="185752" data-time="1425594460"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="185745" data-time="1425592306">
Ikuta Erina - She doesn't really offer much to the group.She's just sorta there. I'm not really the biggest fan of her either.</blockquote>
But you have her in your signature.</blockquote>

I haven't really changed my signature since I first joined. I probably liked her more back then.
Formerly Mizura
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

Sayashi Riho: Okay I guess I'm just saying bye to 9th gen lol. I *know* that if Riho graduated it would bring the sales and fanbase down, so that's why this pick is personal. I think Riho can make it without H!P. She got her own great skills... She's said she wants to travel to America to learn dance, then come back and open her own studio. Imo she should do that while she's still young--like just graduated high school. By the end of 2015, Riho will be 17--A year left in high school. I also think that without her in the group it will stop being a "Riho and peeps" show that we've all come accustomed to. For some reason she also seems one of the more likely ones to fantasize about romance? Lol idk. Either way I don't hate her, it's just coming down to choice.
[/quote]

Shout outs to Pi Miki and NekoKai who also wrote about Sayashi.... Obv from the poll, not many people expected her to go next. It makes you wonder who, after Sayashi, is really next? A whole other batch of "Haruna" and "Ikuta" or will there be some "Ishida" and "Akane", as well? Hmm.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="arcobaleno"]
If anyone says Akane I will cut you.
[/quote]
Akane is enjoying herself too much to go first. She always looks so happy in videos and lives. I think that's why she is my favorite of the new girls. 
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by GaleKakumei »

[quote="Mizura"]

Sato Masaki - I used to like her a lot, but now her attitude bugs me. I just want her out. If she could drop the annoying act and grow up, she has more potential.

[/quote]
I managed about 10 minutes of liking her, then the screeching started driving me nuts. 
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Thinking more about this, it wouldn't surprise me if Sato leaves sometime in the near future. I was reading something in her H!O thread that was part of some interview with her. I don't remember everything about it since it was at least a few months ago. She was more or less frustrated with some stuff. Management got annoyed with her changing dance moves during concerts and apparently she did that because she wanted to make things more interesting for fans who came to the concerts all the time. It seems to me that she wants more input in how the group works more like an artist and I could just see her being done with it and leaving.
Formerly Mizura
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Good riddance. I hope it's her, Erina or Iikubo.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, wanting to change dance moves just looks sloppy and goes against the image the group has been trying to build for four years lol.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by GaleKakumei »

If her talents weren't so exaggerated, I think there might have been a chance to keep her in line. Right now, she seems far too arrogant and into herself to be of any service to the group. I'm sure she'll do more musical stuff in the future that suits her better. 
(it might expose that playing drums doesn't make you a musical genius....)
Last edited by GaleKakumei on Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Revangelis
つばきファクトリー

Post by Revangelis »

I too would like to see Sato go. She annoys me to no end, and some of her fans also drive me completely nuts. Every time I see someone call her this amazing genius special snowflake... :facepalm:
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I love Maa-chan, and every year l like her more and more. I hope she sticks around for at least another 3 years.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Just checking in to say how much I like Sato.

This might be a make or break year for her, though, as she's gonna get a substantial push. 
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

The future of the group is literally Masaki and Duu. Maria might get a push just for her looks, but the others are most likely going to fade into the background with the occasional Ayumi dance break.

I've got a feeling Zukki or Eripon will be next.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="Revangelis"]
I too would like to see Sato go. She annoys me to no end, and some of her fans also drive me completely nuts. Every time I see someone call her this amazing genius special snowflake... :facepalm:
[/quote]

Emmm... Aitor
Image Hey
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

I want Erina/Haruna to leave if only so Zukki can be sub-leader. But also because I don't care for either of them.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Masaki isn't a genius, but she does have talent. I really enjoy her and hope she sticks around.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Star" data-cid="193745" data-time="1450995387">
Masaki isn't a genius, but she does have talent. I really enjoy her and hope she sticks around.</blockquote>

I couldn't have said it better, Star.

My guess for next one to go is Kanon or pretty much anyone else from ninth gen. Maybe even Sakura for a solo career or some such thing.

Sakura as a soloist would make my life. ;-;
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

I feel like someone from 10th gen is going to go next. Either Haruna or Masaki. If it's someone from 9th again it could be anyone. They have seniority.
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Other than Masaki there's no one in the group I have strong feelings for now. I don't care if any of them decides to graduate, I would be a little bit disappointed if it's Ayumi though.
I know Maria is pretty and Miki can sing well, but I hope they push Akane instead. I'm warming up to her and think that she has more potential than those two other girls (sings better than Maria, prettier than Miki).

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
The future of the group is literally Masaki and Duu. Maria might get a push just for her looks, but the others are most likely going to fade into the background with the occasional Ayumi dance break.

[/quote]

Unless they find a Maki Goto type in the 13th gen, this is pretty much dead on.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

A few of y'all Suzuki after Riho? (Though many suggested Suzuki originally.) 

So, after Kanon... your guesses?
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Seriously, Iikubo.
Image Hey
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Iikubo, Ikuta. 
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I know this is unlikely but I'm just gonna go with what I hope will happen and say Ogata.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

I'm going to say Iikubo until she finally leaves.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Honestly everyone but Fuku, Sakura, Ayumi, and Kudou need to go.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I know Ayumi wants to be an entertainer... but I see Sayashi leaving as sparking her thinking about her future in dance, too. And since Ayumi is already 19, I could see her wanting to pursue dance. Personally I want this era to age a bit more and not everyone leave when they're still young, but I get the feeling they won't do it that way.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="196029" data-time="1458830387">
Iikubo, Ikuta.</blockquote>

Yes please.

And I'd add, as Buononon said, Ogata, if she doesn't improve this year. But really, Ikuta and Iikubo need to go.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="196036" data-time="1458841205">
I know Ayumi wants to be an entertainer... but I see Sayashi leaving as sparking her thinking about her future in dance, too. And since Ayumi is already 19, I could see her wanting to pursue dance. Personally I want this era to age a bit more and not everyone leave when they're still young, but I get the feeling they won't do it that way.</blockquote>

I think that if Ayumi wanted to seriously pursue a dance career she would have left to do it by now. Riho is already behind people her age who did nothing but study dance while she played idol for five years, and Ayumi is even older than she is.
<p class="bbc_center">Image