Pocket Morning Weekly :: BBS Edition 2.0

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Re: Pocket Morning Weekly :: BBS Edition 2.0

Post by WonderBuono »

Masaki! I noticed her good singing early on but I thought her personality was super annoying and I just didn't really like her in general. Now I absolutely love her and she's been steadily working her way up my ranking in the past several months, especially after "Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki".
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Ayumi. I didn't care much for her when she first joined but I first really noticed her after her dancing in Ai no Gundan. She kept up with Riho and has proved herself to be a good member even if her voice isn't the best.
Formerly Mizura
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="WonderBuono"]
Masaki! I noticed her good singing early on but I thought her personality was super annoying and I just didn't really like her in general. Now I absolutely love her and she's been steadily working her way up my ranking in the past several months, especially after "Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki".
[/quote]

Same here.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Oda Sakura, and the reason is so stupid I even feel ashamed lol
I just disliked her a lot (because of me acting like a brainless 14yo K-pop fangirl), since Ayumi and Riho were my favorites since the beginning and Sakura was a better singer than Riho, and Ayumi was the worst from the girls who got solo lines back in the day, I thought Sakura was the member who could 'threaten' their position the most, so I just forced myself to not accept her

But that didn't take longer than 2 or 3 months,then I realized it's impossible to hate Sakura,
she's like one of the few H!P girls who I can't see doing absolutely anything that could unplease anybody :rofl: and she's my 3rd now 
Last edited by Derby on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Eripon.  in the beginning I thought she was just boring personality and talentless, but now I think she is decent at singing, good at dancing, funny, and is the true ikemen of the group.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

Ayumi.
I hated her when she first joined, but after her first concert tour, I just felt in love with her personality. (I'm kind of akward like her, actually XD)
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

Ayumi for me as well. I didn't like her all at first, but her personality is so oddly appealing that I was won over.
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by GaleKakumei »

I initially really hated Zukki. I thought web of excuses surrounding her were very off-putting. But when I finally looked past some of her Tumblr fans and Riho's "infamous" fans, I got to know her better rather than the things surrounding her name. Cosmetically I've found her to be the prettiest in MM (old and new) and her singing is more my pace so now she is my oshi.
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

"Who's the H!P member you have the most different impression of now compared to when you first saw her?"

I really wasn't a fan of Sato Masaki, and I even got into some debates about her behaviour on this forum; but over time I grew to really like her. She's very talented and has quite nurturing nature.

For someone non-MM, I really wasn't a fan of Inoue Rei due to someone who I didn't like worshiping at her feet basically, but now I quite like her.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I'd say Masaki. If I still do not really like her high pitched voice and the fact she admits with laughs she doesn't work really hard, I've come to like her character whereas before I just found her really annoying. I admit I do find her cute at times now, especially in backstage footages. Also sometimes she uses a voice I like so I'm hoping I'd come to like her voice as well. And maybe taking everything lighter than everyone else might be a good thing.
Campy <3 !
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

:umad: What H!P group would you like to produce?
Country Girls. I would make them even cuter than they are now.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="191346" data-time="1442208175">
</blockquote>
Morning Musume! And hope that with the combined powers of my non-existent musical expertise and UF's non-existent budget I'll be able to save it from dullness and monotony and bring it to the top again. =3=

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="190891" data-time="1440223848">
:umad: Who's the H!P member you have the most different impression of now compared to when you first saw her?
</blockquote>
I used to cheer for Kanon Suzuki from the start, she was probably my second favourite from 9th and 10th gens. But over time she dropped the ball on her looks, made a few unprofessional comments, and is currently the closest to being the one member I dislike out of the current lineup.

Eh, a positive example? That'd be Meimi. I never cared about S/mileage or any of their songs, and I felt the group was playing their loli factor a bit too much. But then she totally blew me away in Lilium and is ranked very near the top in my list.

Also, Sayumi, she's always been my favourite since I saw her in the audition, but she grew from a hopeless underdog into the respectable idol and leader that she was.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="190588" data-time="1439101410">
:umad: Create your Hello Project Family! (Mother, Father, older sister, younger sister)
</blockquote>
Mother: Natsu-sensei
Father: Takui
Uncle: Tsunku
Older sister: Kei Yasuda
Younger sister: Eri Kamei
Older daughter: Riho Sayashi
Younger daughter: Meimi Tamura

Tough choices, especially with the age gaps involved. :lol:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="190288" data-time="1438244929">
:umad: If you were to become the pet of a Hello Pro member, what kind of pet (animal) would you be, and who would you want to keep you?
</blockquote>
Sayumi's pet lap rabbit, obviously.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="190293" data-time="1438273938">Maro's rabbit so I can be the first rabbit in history to commit suicide</blockquote>
Not the first.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Even though ANGERME and Juice=Juice are my favorite groups right now, I would want to produce Morning Musume just to make things a little more...even.  Although it HAS been getting better on its own, I just kind of feel like ANGERME and J=J are good where they are at, but there are things I'd fix with MM.
Kaori • Risako 

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="191346" data-time="1442208175">
<p class="bbc_center"> :umad: What H!P group would you like to produce?</blockquote>

Buono!

Bring 'em back already, darn it!
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="aine"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="190588" data-time="1439101410">

:umad: Create your Hello Project Family! (Mother, Father, older sister, younger sister)

</blockquote>

Mother: Natsu-sensei

Father: Takui

Uncle: Tsunku

Older sister: Kei Yasuda

Younger sister: Eri Kamei
Older daughter: Riho Sayashi

Younger daughter: Meimi Tamura[/quote]

Good choice.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Saya"]

Country Girls. I would make them even cuter than they are now.

[/quote]

I'm with you on this one, Saya! Though MM is by and far my favorite, Country Girls would be SO FUN to produce, oh my god. Imagine the cuteness....   8o

Though MM is still my second choice, because with that many people, you could do some really cool things, song-wise!
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Can I just produce Riho and Duu, thanks.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I'd want to produce Morning Musume. That way I could make things more even and control things in general and make things go more to my liking. There'd be a lot less frustration on my part.
Formerly Mizura
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="191363" data-time="1442246177"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="191353" data-time="1442237428">Older daughter: Riho Sayashi
Younger daughter: Meimi Tamura</blockquote>
Good choice.</blockquote>
I had to do some facts checking before posting this list. I was pretty sure that Riho was the older one of the two and I wasn't wrong, but I was quite surprised there was only a few months difference between her and Meimi. Some reason I kept thinking they were at least 2 or 3 years apart.
Last edited by aine on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Ages don't matter. I'm the same age of Harunan and Chisato and listed them as older figures.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Definitely Morning Musume.

First thing I'd do is put a much greater emphasis on proper voice training. Second thing I'd do is make sure that each new  generation had at least one legitimately good-to-great singer, even if it meant doing away with the no-previous-work-with-other-companies rule. 
Mariko
Kenshuusei

Post by Mariko »

I hope I'm okay to post a reply. Some of these were too cute to resist!
[quote="Saya"]

[/quote]
Morning Musume. Because it would be nice if maybe one a-side a year didn't sound like every single other a-side released that year.

[quote="Saya"]

:umad: If you were to become the pet of a Hello Pro member, what kind of pet (animal) would you be, and who would you want to keep you?

[/quote]
Airi's cat! Because cats are generally not expected to do anything except exist, and I feel like Airi would take good care of any pet.

[quote="Saya"]

[/quote]
<p style="font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">Mother: Takahashi Ai
<p style="font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">Father: Niigaki Risa
<p style="font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">Older sister: Shimizu Saki
<p style="font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">Younger sister: Kusumi Koharu
(Is Saki older than Koharu? I don't actually know or care...)
[quote="Saya"]

:umad: Who's the H!P member you have the most different impression of now compared to when you first saw her?

[/quote]
Tamura Meimi! I couldn't STAND her when she first joined, then I realized I had her voice confused with Takeuchi Akari for some reason. I actually like Meimi now that she's grown into her teeth a little.

[quote="Saya"]

:umad:You are one the newest members of H!P Kenshuusei. You just found out today that you're participating in the Jitsuryoku Test :o  What song do you choose to sing?

[/quote]
Yokohama Shinkirou

[quote="Saya"]

:umad: This weeks question: You're going on a date with a Hello! Pro member. With whom would you want to go on what kind of date?

[/quote]
A movie date with Chisato! She seems like she'd have good taste in movies, and would share popcorn.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

BRINGING THIS BACK.

:umad:You get stranded on a desert island with 3 H!P girls. Who are they?
I think I would go with Maimi, Erina, and Yuka.
Maimi and Erina would be good at swimming, catching food, and building stuff, while Yuka would take care of us all.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Riho, Take, and Fuku. No reason but bias.
Last edited by MejraThea on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I think I would say Maimi and Erina for the same purposes as saya, and of course Ayumi because BIAS and it doesn't look like she needs that much food to stay alive
Image Hey
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Riho, Sayu and Eri.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="196233" data-time="1459533881">No reason but bias.</blockquote>

Ditto.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by GaleKakumei »

Iikubo, Manakan and S. Kanon.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

Unfortunately, I never noticed this thread before.

I hope this includes "any H!P member ever" and not just current ones.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="185791" data-time="1425667818">
Who is the coolest member in Hello Pro?
</blockquote>

Yuko Nakazawa, duh.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="186176" data-time="1426389874">
If for one day only you could join another group, which group would it be and what would you want to do?
</blockquote>

Berryz, because of the hot girls.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="186396" data-time="1426988377">
You're going on a date with a Hello! Pro member. With whom would you want to go on what kind of date?
</blockquote>

Well, since JunJun has a boyfriend... Risako and to a club that plays a lot of hot South American rythmic songs you can dance to.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="187028" data-time="1428473256">
Please tell us a line from a manga, movie, drama etc. that you adore and would like someone to say to you.
</blockquote>

Just like aine, I'd only be able to write some possibly gross one-liners involving sex.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="187672" data-time="1430497005">
You are one the newest members of H!P Kenshuusei. You just found out today that you're participating in the Jitsuryoku Test :o What song do you choose to sing?
</blockquote>

I don't know what the Jitsuryoku test is, but I'd sing the male parts of Oyaji no kokoro.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="188255" data-time="1432446551">
You've just been put in an new H!P Satoyama/Satoyama unit! Who are the members in your group, and what is your unit name?
</blockquote>

I haven't watched any Satoyama stuff, so I don't know any of the people I could chose from.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="189650" data-time="1436307881">
What is your Tanabata wish?
</blockquote>

Become as cool as umad-guy one day.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="190288" data-time="1438244929">
If you were to become the pet of a Hello Pro member, what kind of pet (animal) would you be, and who would you want to keep you?
</blockquote>

Risako's cat.

Create your Hello Project Family! (Mother, Father, older sister, younger sister)
</blockquote>

Mother: Yasuda Kei

Father: Tsunku

Older Sister: Yuko Nakazawa (can also play mom when mom is not around)

Younger Sister: Airi

Uncles: Takaaki Ishibashi and Masahiro Nakai

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="190891" data-time="1440223848">
Who's the H!P member you have the most different impression of now compared to when you first saw her?
</blockquote>

JunLin.

I was strongly opposed to the idea adding some non-Japanese girls to the group, but boy did they turn out to be great members.

To name somebody more recent for once, I found Suzuki Kanon really funny when she joined, but she became annoying very fast.

What H!P group would you like to produce?
</blockquote>

WHY CHOSE? MOBEKIMASU, MAN!

If that doesn't count:

[spoiler2]H.P. All Stars :party: [/spoiler2]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="196232" data-time="1459533740">
You get stranded on a desert island with 3 H!P girls. Who are they?
</blockquote>

Hard to say.

Aibon (entertainment) and Yuko Nakazawa (leadership). I can't really think of anybody else and for what purpose.
Last edited by Ap2000 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

- I wanted to participate with this question in particular since one year ago or so. Maybe it's too long but I didn't know how to make it short with all the details it has. -

:umad: 
From all the members that have ever been under H!P since the beginning until now, you can choose to re-live what was their Idol life exactly as how they lived it. You'll be in the same group as she was. Get the same treatment as she received. Graduate at the same time as she did. Face the same scandals as she did, etc. Who would you choose?
Image Hey
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Takahashi.
Kaori • Risako