The Official Unofficial Kenshuusei Guide + News Source

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: The Official Unofficial Kenshuusei Guide + News Source

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="214960" data-time="1535130881">
I’m so sad about Mizuki because I really liked her! She grew really fast in KSS and had a lot of potential.</blockquote>

I liked her too. She was one I was hoping would get a chance.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Some good news, starting in October they will be releasing the recitals on DVD. Now Madara can witness the birth of future H!P stars! XD

10/17 - Kenshuusei Recital June 2018 ~Niji~

https://tower.jp/item/4786586/Hello!-Project-%E7%A0%94%E4%BF%AE%E7%94%9F%E7%99%BA%E8%A1%A8%E4%BC%9A-2018-6%E6%9C%88-~%E3%81%AB%E3%81%98~
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Loool well with a dwindling KSS roster it makes sense.... Might as well milk the few girls you have for what you can  :party:
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="213511" data-time="1524488734">
Kenshuusei Hashimoto Momoko and Kenshuusei Hokkaido Kitagawa Ryo have finished their KSS training and have been removed from the website.
</blockquote>

Apparently Hashimoto won on Last Idol.
Last edited by DonJuan on Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Some good news, starting in October they will be releasing the recitals on DVD. Now Madara can witness the birth of future H!P stars! XD

10/17 - Kenshuusei Recital June 2018 ~Niji~
https://tower.jp/item/4786586/Hello!-Project-%E7%A0%94%E4%BF%AE%E7%94%9F%E7%99%BA%E8%A1%A8%E4%BC%9A-2018-6%E6%9C%88-~%E3%81%AB%E3%81%98~
[/quote]

About time!
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="DonJuan"]
Horie Kizuki and Kanatsu Mizuki have left the Kenshuusei.
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detail/01016567320c2cb880ef94fe8e50e3e41eb4db7f

People have already speculated about Kanatsu because she wasn't present in some magazine interview. Horie was a given to graduate - she's 20 now. They probably told her she wouldn't be in any of the new groups so why should she stay?
[/quote]

[quote="Saya"]
I’m so sad about Mizuki because I really liked her! She grew really fast in KSS and had a lot of potential.
[/quote]

I just watched the summer 2015 H!P concert and the two of them were prominent in the KSS appearances since so many of the former KSS members were making their first concert appearances as Kobushi and Tsubaki Factories in this concert. The other prominent Eggs in that bunch were Kaga and Reina I. And little Yanamin. Momona Kasahara is in there also, although I had trouble spotting her. And Mizuho Ono.

I really liked Mizuki also. I thought she belonged in a group.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Setlist for their Hello! Pro Kenshuusei September Recital ~Momiji~

1. Honki de Atsui Theme Song - ALL
2. Eighteen Emotion - All (solos went to Nakayama, Yamada, Doi, and Maeda)
3. FOREVER LOVE - ALL
MC
4. Megane no Otokonoko - New Units
5. Tamerai Summertime - Hashisako, Nakayama, Doi, Yamada, Kanemitsu
6. Shunrenka - Ichioka, Shimakura, Eguchi, Noguchi, Kodama, Hibi, Tamenaga, Kubota, Matsubara
7. Hajimete no Keikenchuu - Ichioka, Yonemura, Matsunaga, Yamada, Nakayama
8. aMa no Jaku - Shimakura, Hashisako, Doi, Shuttou 
9. Tokaikko Junjou - Nishida, Noguchi, Ono, Yonemura, Matsunaga
10. Sukiyaki - ALL
MC / Quiz Corner
11. YEAH YEAH YEAH - ALL
12. Table Seki Aitetemo Counter Seki - KSS
13. Crying - Noguchi, Ono, Kodama, Yonemura, Hashisako, Hibi, Doi, Matsunaga, Yamada, Nakayama
14. Onna no Sono - Matsubara, Tamenaga, Shuttou, Kubota, Matsubara
15. Medatte Do Dance - KSS
16. Rainbow - KSS
MC
17. Nen ni wa Nen - ALL
18. Dance de Bakoon! - ALL
19. Icchoume Rock! - ALL
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2018 12gatsu 〜Mikan〜, 12/2-12/16
<a class="" href="http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... vent/detai ... 082871718a</a>
Hokkaido KSS Oota Haruka will be performing, along with Ame no Mori Kawa Umi (who won't be at the 12/16 shows) and Tsubaki Factory.

Noguchi Kurumi, Hibi Marina and Doi Rena have ended their Kenshuusei activities and won't be participating in the concerts.

Three new Kenshuusei:
<a class="" href="http://www.helloproject.com/news/9463/" ... s/9463/</a>
Saitou Madoka 斉藤 円香
Kusunoki Mei 楠 萌生
Onoda Karin 小野田 華凛

from Starra of jplop
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Wow I’m surprised about Doi. She has such an H!P vibe to her I was sure she would debut (after years though).
Last edited by momoirosaya on Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

^ Same. She's such a cutie, I thought she would debut for sure.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I guess now is the "perfect" time to call it quits because ... where are you going to debut? All groups are full. With Harunan gone MM will be at 11 so they might add another generation next year but who knows, and even then chances are thin. Once Dawa is gone ANGERME is at their preferred number of 9 again. Juice is full, CG is dead, Tsubaki is full, Kobushi is in a limbo. They might add girls to CHICA#TETSU because a group of 4 looks really small nowadays. 
Basically if they weren't chosen for one of the new groups they probably saw their chances getting thin.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

DOI! Not Doi.  :crying:
This is what I get for following a trainee. FAIL!

Angerme and Morning Musume are totally going to add to their ranks. When, how, time will tell. 
Kobushi could use a shot in the arm. It's fine as it is, but they are stuck in that rut C-ute was in when they lost their members.
But they don't have the charisma of a combined Airi, Chisato and Maimi to keep them above water for long. 

That Only You audition is still in limbo. As of October they were in the final stages. If that's where these three new kenshuusei came from, I don't know. 

But... DOOOOOOOOOOOI!!!!!  :puppyeyes:

I'm so upset about that.

Also, updated the first post in this thread. 
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I’m upset that Noguchi Kurumi is gone since she seemed interesting. But a lot of KSS do leave without debuting unfortunately
Formerly Mizura
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Setlist for Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2018 12gatsu 〜Mikan〜

1. Oheso no Kuni Kara Konnichiwa - ALL (Matsubara got the dialogue)
2. Ten Made Nobore! - ALL
MC
3. Kon'ya Dake Ukaretakatta - Tsubaki Factory
4. Cinderella\Complex (C\C) - Ame no Mori Kawa Umi
5. Otona ni Narutte Muzakashii!!! - Onoda S., Akiyama, Hashisako, Shuttou
6. Gag 100kaibun Aishite Kudasai - Ono M., Ono K., Kodama, Matsunaga, Yamada, Kubota, Matsubara
7. Uwaki na Honey Pie - Ogata, Yonemura, Nakayama, Tamenaga, Oota
8. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! - Kishimoto, Asakura, Yonemura
9. Umaretate no Baby Love - Kishimoto, Asakura, Matsunaga, Kanemitsu, Oota
10. Mikan - ALL
MC
11. Hyoumen Chouryoku ~Surface Tension~ - Tsubaki Factory
12. Tadashii Seishun tte Nan Darou - Ono K., Kodama, Yamada, Nakayama, Kubota, Matsubara, Kanemitsu, Oota
13. Say! Hello! - Yonemura, Hashisako, Matsunaga, Yamada, Tamenaga, Shuttou
14. 43do - KSS, Oota
15. Kanojo ni Naritai!!! - ALL
MC
16. Come Together - ALL
17. Aozora ga Itsumademo Tsuzuku You na Mirai de Are! - ALL
18. Seishun Song - ALL

Pictures of the 3 new KSS

Saito Madoka

<a class="" href="http://imgbox.com/FydnYhre">[img]https: ... Yhre_o.jpg[/img]</a>

Kusunoki Mei
<a class="" href="http://imgbox.com/p7lCiY3l">[img]https: ... iY3l_o.jpg[/img]</a>

Onoda Karin

<a class="" href="http://imgbox.com/SUjdzQrh">[img]https: ... zQrh_o.jpg[/img]</a>

Also probaby good to remind Oota isn't in KSS anymore as well.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Kodama Sakiko (Generation 25) has finished her training. I also edited the firsts post with all new photos for the major KSS. 

Also, Kawano Minori will be on hiatus from the Hokkaido KSS. No reason was given why. 
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Setlist for the Kenshuusei Recital March 2019 ~SUN~

1. Maji Desu ka Ska! / KSS, BEYOOOOONDS
2. Sakura Night Fever / ALL
MC
3. Atsui / BEYOOOOONDS
4. Amazuppai Haru ni Sakura Saku / KSS
5. Forest Time / Maeda, Yonemura, Matsunaga, Kanemitsu
6. Hankouki! / Kiyono, Kubota, Yamada, Matsubara, Saito, Ishiguri
7. Koi Dorobo / Satoyoshi, Yonemura, Tamenaga, Shuuto, Onoda
8. Yacchae! GO! GO! / 8 KSS -> All KSS
9. Toei Oedo-sen no Roppongi Eki de Dakishimete / CHICA#TETSU
10. GIRL ZONE / Ame no Mori Kawa Umi
MC
11. I Need You ~Yozora no Kanransha~ / Yonemura, Hashisako, Matsunaga, Yamada, Nakayama, Shutto, Matsubara, Saito, Ishiguri
12. Otona no Jijou / Yamazaki, Nishida, Yonemura, Onoda, Ishiguri
13. Arigata-Meiwaku Monogatari / KSS
14. Otona no Tochuu / Hirai, Ono, Nakayama, Tamenaga, Kubota, Kanemitsu
15. "Koishitai Shinto" / KSS
MC (Diagnosis Test is announced for May 4th)
16. Mirai e Tsunagu Yakusoku / ALL
17. Pyocopyoco Ultra / ALL
18. Suki-chan / ALL
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I had to look her up. Wasn’t around very long.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

She was introduced three posts above the one announcing her departure. she's been there for 4 months. Really not much.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Drawing for the Upcoming Test Recital has happened and here's the order and song chosen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHivrqGiksE

1. Hashisako Rin / Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne
2. Onoda Karin / Koi no Jubaku
3. Yonemura Kirara / Souda! We're ALIVE
4. Shutto Anna / Help me!!
5. Tamenaga Shion / Oshare!
6. Kubota Nanami / Renai Hunter
7. Ono Kotomi / LOVE LIKE CRAZY
8. Sato Hikari / Magic of Love (J=J 2015 Ver.)
9. Ishiguri Kanami / Kimagure Princess
10. Yamazaki Mei / Mugen Climax
11. Kanemitsu Ruru / Kira Kira Fuyu no Shiny G
12. Nakayama Natsume / Suki yo, Junjou Hankouki.
13. Yamada Ichigo / GOOD BYE Natsuo
14. Kudo Yume / ROCK Erotic
15. Saito Madoka / Aisaretai no ni…
16. Matsubara Yuriya / SEXY SEXY
17. Matsunaga Riai / Gatamekira
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I don’t understand why these girls keep trying to sing songs like Help Me or Kimagure Princess as solo songs. It always goes poorly because they won’t be able to control their breath.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">===Shindan Test Setlist!===
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;"> 
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">1. Say! Hello!
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">2. Atsui! (Summer ver.) / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC (Makoto, Araken)
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;"> 
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">TEST (Judges: Makoto, Mitsubachi Maki, Ueno Mariko, Hashimoto Shin) (Guest Judges: Yajima, Shimizu, Takahashi)
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">3. Megane no Otoko no Ko / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">4. Bunkasai Jikkou Iinchou no Koi / BEYOOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">5. YEAH YEAH YEAH / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">6. Hankouki! / Kenshuusei Hokkaido
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">7. Real Little Girl / Kenshuusei Hokkaido
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">8. Medatte Do Dance / KSS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">9. 43do / KSS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">10. Rainbow / ALL
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">TEST RESULTS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">11. Kanojo ni Naritai!!! / ALL

So here's who won!

Healing Prize: Matsubara
Best Character: Yamazaki
Singing Award: Ishiguri
Dance Award: Kudo
Best Performance: Matsunaga (2nd was Kudo)
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Here is Riai Matsunaga's recorded performance. 

Also a note for interest, Yamazaki, Isiguri and Kudo are all from Hokkaido. Where they are obviously getting more one of one training to dominate over the Tokyo based girls. 

They didn't win, but here are recordings from

Kanemitsu Ruru / Kira Kira Fuyu no Shiny G
Yonemura Kirara / Souda! We're ALIVE

They are really starting to train the girls more and you can tell. I'm pretty impressed so far. But then again, I was going in with no hope. So the bar was pretty much sitting on the ground.

I'm really curious about Yuriya. I've coined her Mai 2.0 so I want to see if she can actually hold it together in a very challenging song that's clearly not really meant for her but she's giving it a shot anyway. 
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

I kind of wonder if they have the urge to announce another group, I feel like this is a bad time to be a Kenshuusei (so many groups, and none of them seem close to disbandment at all (maybe Country Girls)) but I can only wonder about plans for them.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^MM is having auditions right now
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

^ Which I kind of feel doesn't need to happen?  I have this strange feeling that it'll be another no-winner audition, but then again this is coming from the last couple of auditions lol
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Yes,  Morning Musume needs new blood in it desperately. And there are quite a few good girls that would do well in the group.
Half of Morning Musume is at the stage where they could leave at any moment. I know it's hard to believe but Chisaki joined in 2017. She's coming up on 2 years.
That's 2 years since they've gotten a new member and really, she doesn't even count since she wasn't part of any special auditions. 
They aren't like ANGERME, who have a much more stable group with very few graduations. Though I think once Ayaka goes that might change. I just have this feeling that she's holding off this dam of future graduations. 

The Kenshuusei need some new blood too. The pool is getting smaller and smaller. They tend to find the best when doing auditions. So I'm hoping for some good candidates. 

Also. I updated the first post with some new info and pictures. 
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Tue May 07, 2019 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

MM really does need an overhaul. The core five members feel like they've been around even longer than they actually have, and no one who has joined since Sakura is really special in any way. Their last great song, IMO, was Utakata Saturday Night, and that was three full years ago. I don't hate these girls, but I'm bored with them. 
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Same. They’re so stale right now. They need a new young ace type.
rikako♡eripon♡airi