The Official Unofficial Kenshuusei Guide + News Source

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Derby
ANGERME

Re: The Official Unofficial Kenshuusei Guide + News Source

Post by Derby »

I may have a wicked mind but I think Thea actually meant this girls aren't even as pretty or cute to be picked solely for their looks
Like, "how would ozeki mai be picked by looks? she must be an awesome singer"
Image Hey
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Spot on, Derby.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Hey! Ozeki is super cute!!! I agree about Tsubaki though. They're all super wonky looking.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I actually think the Tsubaki members are really pretty. It's just, when they perform they're so awkward they lose most of their charm, for me anyway. (Even when they're just speaking; Riko and Risa looked incredibly nervous during the leadership/single announcement.)
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

I actually agree, I really couldnt understand how or why Tsubaki were picked...the girls I like but voices, they're really not quite there. Yumeno is probably the best they have out of the 6. 

I kind of on the same side in wanting more members in Tsubaki because of the rather mediocre sound the group has, it seems there's been at least one really unfortunate member added in the groups of girls this time around (Oharu in MM'15, Aiai in ANGERME, argubly between Ozeki and Morito in CG, Renako in KB (could be argued with Taguchan), and Ami in TF).  I think they just need time to practice more I mean it's been less than a year, they wouldn't be amazing straight out of the gate
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I think Ami is really pretty, but her looks do not make up for the fact that she cannot sing. She was one of the worst ones there.
I just wish Riko wouldn't stare so much. She doesn't blink, it's kind of freaky.

Risamaru sounds like she has a decent voice, but she doesn't have any character right now.

I also don't get the hype around Kiki.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I get the "scared for my life" around Kiki.

<div><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="190730" data-time="1439616998">
<div>argubly between Ozeki and Morito in CG </div>
</blockquote></div>
<div> </div>
<div>Ozeki.</div>
Last edited by MejraThea on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="190739" data-time="1439653290">

I get the "scared for my life" around Kiki.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="190730" data-time="1439616998">

argubly between Ozeki and Morito in CG</blockquote>

Ozeki.</blockquote>
Morito for sure.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Kiki seems to be the new favorite out of KSS/debuted members that joined right away. She's seems to have gained a lot of attention and fans like how Karin and Rikako did when they first joined. I personally don't see what the big deal is about her, but I'll wait until I see an actual release.
Formerly Mizura
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I feel like Kiki is probably a really nice girl and she does have a sort of... charm? about her, but I'm with Thea, she just gives me this vibe of "I wAnT tO wEaR yOuR sKiN aS A pReTtY sUiT  :crazy: "
Last edited by arcobaleno on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

If I can understand that Riko, Yumeno and Ami were picked for their look at least, Risa and especially Kisora and Kiki are really far from what I call cute. And Kiki wasn't great in live so I can't get the hype around her.

(You made me laugh arco.)
Last edited by Meikochi on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Kiki looks like Takahashi Ai when she's got that creepy smile on her face. Just minus any of the talent behind the smile. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Here's what I think of the girls who sang in Mr. Moonlight

Ono - They opening was a bit shaky, but once the song went into motion and she sounded really good, she did have the one slip where she forgot a lyric, but overall...not bad!

Nakano - That opening though XD.  Really though she has a squeaky voice and she still sounds somewhat nervous...not terrible though.

Yanagawa - Of her performance, she was solid...I did love her ~yeah~ line the most (sounds pretty close to Yossie's)

Maeda - She seemed nervous with her shot (with the kind of stature she was showing) vocally, it was here and there.

Akiyama - I think of the new KSS, I liked Akiyama's the most of the 7...she was pretty on-point and didn't have note issues and such~

Kanatsu - Very nervous and was off-tempo a lot..probably the worst of the 7 currently

Kasahara - If I had to have a second place, I would actually pick Momona, solid voice...a little nervous but still managed to pull it off.

Takase - There's no competition here, she sounded amazing and would be an easy choice to give solos too :D

Asakura - I'm starting to see the Ai-chan vibes now and Kiki with every performance is kind of showing it off, might start to focus (well I kind of have to due to Tsubaki Factory) but still lmao.

Onoda - I still think she can pull off that deeper tone that what's expected, not as rock solid like Takase, Danbara, and Asakura but in the same zone.

Hashimoto - She had one of the more harder parts, and she's hitting them high notes hard, but she sounds stable through it at least so that's impressive.

Horie - I like the personality she gave during her part and she's also really stable in it too (she's pretty much impressing me the most of this generation of KSS).

Ogata - Ignoring the Tsubaki status, she was reading that script, though she also had a steady voice going, but maybe not as impressive as the previous two girls.

Shimano - She's got a high voice which could throw off the kind of "manliness" this song has...kind of reminds me of Yuukarin/Ayacho's voice

Takemura - She had forgotten a line and sung a little off timing, but like Shimano, Miu's voice is a bit higher than I expected.

Tanimoto - OK, I really love to know what Ami was chosen to join Tsubaki because here, I thought she did even WORSE than Yumei did...it was like a lack of effort on most accounts and her ~yeah~ was so uncharacteristically hilarious (like she just was like....."whatever..."

Yokogawa - Oi...putting them back to back huh.  It's really hard to determine who really was the worst though...Yumei's nasal tone and her off-tempo singing is bad, but she sounded like she was trying...oi...

Niinuma - Solid, she had the hard part but she did nicely if not hitting the right high notes (they were entirely different notes) but she held her own.

Danbara - She was in her zone with this song and she really did a lot of nice things with her lines.  Definitely the best of girls!

Funaki - Likewise, she sounded nice, like Shimano though, her voice wouldn't suit a song like this due to a higher tone, but she sounded great too!

Inoue - She just somehow got better with training, what a solid voice on her and I liked her lines a lot!

Ichioka - Minus that stumble at the end, Reina's was OK...not a lot of energetic spark to her voice I will admit.

Kaga - Deeper voice, ended up sounding really cool with her lines (and it was a good length for watching it too).  Very strong!

Yamagishi - There was something absent with Riko's take (maybe it was her frozen stature/looking at the lyrics) but it felt so strange to watch lmao.

Kishimoto - She's all smiles and that's all I remember xD...no she did well maybe not as concrete like the others but good.

Best: Danbara, Kaga, Takase, Inoue, Horie, Funaki
Worst: Tanimoto, Yokogawa, Kanatsu

I have a lot hope for these KSS (except for the few that REALLY need more training) but there's so much potential in 2015's KSS girls!
Last edited by Solarblade on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

So its been determined who is getting the lines in Mr. Moonlight

-Abe - Yanagawa

-Goto - Danbara

-Yoshizawa - Kaga
Last edited by Solarblade on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Hoooollllllaaaa Danbara on Goto!!!! I'm totally okay with this #1 because idk who each girl "auditioned" for, so they might have gotten their first picks which is great, #2 Danbara obviously didn't go in a Yossie-like route, which fits Goto's slightly more girly man. Kaga will be front and center, though... What a chance! :)
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="190854" data-time="1440084376">
So its been determined who is getting the lines in Mr. Moonlight

-Abe - Yanagawa

-Goto - Danbara

-Yoshizawa - Kaga</blockquote>

MY THREE FAVORITES, YES!!!
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

So happy for all three of those girls! Because Nanami

and Ruru are my two favorites, and Kaede will do an awesome job!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Omg I watched the episode and I can't tell if Danbara is relieved or heart-broken she got Goto (and not Yossie.) MY HEART. In case everyone hasn't seen it yet, this was on Green Room. Here's the start of that segment.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

It does look like her initial reaction was disappointment, which is understandable if she really wanted Yossie's part. I'm sure overall she's happy to be chosen. I personally think she's better suited to Goto's role anyway.

And Nanami is so cute >< They better do something with this Nanami since they let Tanabe slip away.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Here's the setlist so far for the upcoming September Nana Tamago Show

1. HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN? ~Nihon wa Donna Kanji Dekka?~ - All
2. Jiriri Kiteru / Heroine ni Narou ka! - Tsubaki Factory
3. Seishun Manmannaka - Tsubaki Factory
4. Egao YES Nude - Hirose, Nomura, Ichioka, Kaga, Funaki, Horie, Takase, Yanagawa, Akiyama
5. FARAWAY - Hamaura, Ogawa, Kishimoto, Inoue H., Danbara
6. Happiness ~Koufuku Kangei~ - Ono, Nakano, Yanagawa, Maeda, Akiyama, Kanatsu, Kasahara
7. Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~ - (Yanagawa, Danbara, Kaga as the leads), Ichioka, Inoue H., Yokogawa, Funaki, Onoda, Hashimoto, Horie, Takase
8a. Dance de Bakoon! - All
8b. Dance Performance - Kaga, Inoue H., Horie, Maeda, Akiyama
9. Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta - Kobushi Factory
10. Nen ni wa Nen (Nen Iri Ver.) - Kobushi Factory
11. Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan - Kobushi Factory
12. Arekore Shitai! - Ogata, Yamagishi, Asakura, Hashimoto, Ono
13. Atarashii Watashi ni Nare! - Inoue H., Yokogawa, Danbara, Funaki, Takemura, Onoda
14. TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY - Niinuma, Ichioka, Kaga, Hashimoto, Horie, Shimano, Takase
15. Kanojo ni Naritai!!! - Hamaura, Taguchi, Ogawa, Nomura, Wada, Yamagishi, Kishimoto
16. Onna no Sono - All
17. Say! Hello! - All
18. Wonderful World - All

Interesting to note that Tanimoto, Fujii, and Inoue R. are not in the mini-groupings
Last edited by Solarblade on Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Solarblade"]
Here's the setlist so far for the upcoming September Nana Tamago Show

15. Kanojo ni Naritai!!! - Hamaura, Taguchi, Ogawa, Nomura, Wada, Yamagishi, Kishimoto

[/quote]

This has a sad story--on today's Green Room, the original practice seemed to have featured Taguchi, Ogawa, Nakano, Ono, Momona, Maeda, and Yanagawa. (2 Kobushi and a number of the newest gen of Kenshuusei.) Yanagawa was very brave and when the teacher was being strict and asking someone to answer (and everyone was too afraid to,) Yanagawa raised her hand and answered her--"We couldn't do it." To give credit, Maeda also raised her hand a split second after. The teacher then scolded them "this is your (Kenshuusei) song, isn't it sad that you can't even do it?" She then changed the members of the group to Kobushi/Tsubaki; Continuing on, she said the Happiness ~Kofuku no Kangei~ group was just barely hanging on with its performance.

Going on with this week's Green Room w/ Kenshuusei, their instructor had this to say while giving recommendations/scoldings to the girls--
"And about Tsubaki.... Is Tsubaki Factory here?" *a couple girls raise their hands and answer yes* "....That's the kind of feeling it's been today." It seemed she went on to tell them they should aim higher, and work towards debuting.

I do have some things to say on the current Kenshuusei,

These are the girls that have really stuck out to me lately (not including the Factories):
-Kaga Kaede
-Danbara (though she is my bias)
-Nakano Rion
-Takase Kurumi

Regarding the last girl, Takase.... She is just so overwhelmingly polished. She's acted both in a play (Triangle) and a show (the one w/ Haruka.) She dances and sings to a tee. Honestly, it's scary how professional she is... It's almost like she 110% fits the ace bill. 
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Takase was in Otona e Noberu?
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Thea"]
Takase was in Otona e Noberu?
[/quote]

Wasn't she the friend??
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

She did, apparently! I didn't realize until now.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Takase Kurumi was also a member of an idol group (Tochiyotome29 or something like that). It explains why she already seems pretty debut ready.
Formerly Mizura
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

^ You were close but just in case anyone actually wants to know the group: Tochiotome 25 :)
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

TANABE NANAMI IS STILL ALIVE!!!

She joined a group called OnePixcel: https://mobile.twitter.com/onepixcel

(credit to H!O/H!P Wiki)
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Good for her!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I'm glad she ended up joining a group even if it wasn't under Hello! Project.
Formerly Mizura
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

She became beautiful ! I'm glad for her as well since she deserved to debut.
Campy <3 !