The Official Unofficial Kenshuusei Guide + News Source

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: The Official Unofficial Kenshuusei Guide + News Source

Post by TicTacAnyone »

For those wondering, for the Hyappyokai show Mr.Moonlight performance, Takase Kurumi got the opening high note.... And she nailed it. It was shown on this week's GR. Those who played the guys were Kaga Kaede, Danbara Ruru and Yanagawa Nanami.

Watching these GR episodes has made me realized how polished a lot of the Kenshuusei seem. 
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Watching GR makes me wonder what they were smoking when they picked Tsubaki to jump over so many much more talented singers. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Watching GR makes me wonder what they were smoking when they picked Tsubaki to jump over so many much more talented singers. 
[/quote]

Yeaaaaaah I'm trying to ignore that, tbh... It's so discouraging when you see what they could've picked and what they did. I'm really just pulling on the fact that staff is purposely pitting them up against Kobushi (like C-ute to Berryz) to get them to really push themselves to the limit to shine. BUT, we'll see if they have the potential to do that.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="191746" data-time="1444006911">
<div>
[/quote]

Yeaaaaaah I'm trying to ignore that, tbh... It's so discouraging when you see what they could've picked and what they did. I'm really just pulling on the fact that staff is purposely pitting them up against Kobushi (like C-ute to Berryz) to get them to really push themselves to the limit to shine. BUT, we'll see if they have the potential to do that.

</div>
</blockquote>

They still could've done that with other Kenshuusei. Kobushi Factory is pretty much good to go, while Tsubaki Factory is lacking in a lot of areas. Even with C-ute being the weaker group in the beginning, they at least had some members that could sing.
Formerly Mizura
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Saori Onoda will be singing the opening theme for Kopinks! last season, "Sayonarachuu"

http://www.helloproject.com/news/3626/
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="WonderBuono"]
TANABE NANAMI IS STILL ALIVE!!!

She joined a group called OnePixcel: https://mobile.twitter.com/onepixcel

(credit to H!O/H!P Wiki)
[/quote]

They've released two dance rehearsals video with their songs YEAAAHHH!!! and Umbrella.

They're pretty good! I like the songs too. They've got a little bit of a J-Rock sound and remind me of Buono!.

For those wondering, Nanami is at the far right with the white shirt and the black pants that say "baby".
Last edited by momoirosaya on Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="191964" data-time="1444779043"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="191521" data-time="1442714419">

TANABE NANAMI IS STILL ALIVE!!!

She joined a group called OnePixcel: <a class="bbc_url" href="https://mobile.twitter.com/onepixcel">h ... epixcel</a>

(credit to H!O/H!P Wiki)</blockquote>

They've released two dance rehearsals video with their songs <a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/idaTjFhS-3g">YEAAAHHH!!!</a> and <a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/AjUSyZ3_QnM">Umbrella</a>.

They're pretty good! I like the songs too. They've got a little bit of a J-Rock sound and remind me of Buono!.

For those wondering, Nanami is at the far right with the white shirt and the black pants that say "baby".</blockquote>

I like them! I think they need a little more power vocally, but the songs are good!
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I was watching Berryz' last concert from 2013 and it's got an extensive number with the Kenshuusei and I could swear some of them look familiar, i.e. they've since been plucked from Egg obscurity to become members of MM or Angerme or Country Girls or whatever other new groups Tsunku's unleashed on the unsuspecting J-pop world.

So my question is: are any of the new members of these groups former Kenshuusei?

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Yes, quite a few are!

All but 2 members (Inoue Rei and Hirose Ayaka) were from the Kenshuusei, some of Tsubaki Factory were Kenshuusei, and all of Juice=Juice was from the Kenshuusei. And, from the newest generation of Morning Musume, Makino Maria & Haga Akane were Kenshuusei as well.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Just to clarify Rei and Ayaka and all of of Tsubaki were from Kenshuusei as well, they just weren't around in 2013 (except for Tsubaki's Yumeno and Riko who were around then, Kisora joined in late 2013 so might have been there depending on which concert it was).
rikako♡eripon♡airi
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

[quote="Madara"]
I was watching Berryz' last concert from 2013 and it's got an extensive number with the Kenshuusei and I could swear some of them look familiar, i.e. they've since been plucked from Egg obscurity to become members of MM or Angerme or Country Girls or whatever other new groups Tsunku's unleashed on the unsuspecting J-pop world.

So my question is: are any of the new members of these groups former Kenshuusei?
[/quote]

Current Kenshuusei:
-Kobushi Factory (all members; yes they are technically still kenshuusei, though I'm sure their 'graduation' will come soon)
-Tsubaki Factory (all members)

Former Kenshuusei:
-Morning Musume: Makino Maria & Haga Akane
-Country Girls: Yamaki Risa & Inaba Manaka
-ANGERME: all 3rd gen
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="WonderBuono"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="192059" data-time="1445185985">
<div>

[/quote]

Current Kenshuusei:
-Kobushi Factory (all members; yes they are technically still kenshuusei, though I'm sure their 'graduation' will come soon)

Former Kenshuusei:

</div>
</blockquote>

Thanks for the clarification. I thought I saw the Angerme girls on stage there with Berryz.
Last edited by Madara on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="192075" data-time="1445206089">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="192069" data-time="1445199875">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="192059" data-time="1445185985">

</blockquote>

Current Kenshuusei:

Former Kenshuusei:

</blockquote>

Thanks for the clarification. I thought I saw the Angerme girls on stage there with Berryz.

</blockquote>

It was this concert, right? If so, yep, Murotan and Rikako were there!
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="WonderBuono"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="192075" data-time="1445206089">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="192069" data-time="1445199875">

</blockquote>

Current Kenshuusei:

Former Kenshuusei:

</blockquote>

</blockquote>

It was this concert, right? If so, yep, Murotan and Rikako were there!

[/quote]

That's it!
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

On this week's GR, Saki was part of the staff who held auditions for the next Tamago show, this time for Daisuki Dakara Zettai ni Yurusanai. When asked about those auditioning, she mentioned that Kaga and Danbara's skill levels were high. But she has high expectations of Funaki as well. 

Those who auditioned: Danbara Ruru, Kaga Kaede, Funaki Musubu, Ichioka Reina, Yanagawa Nanami, Takase Kurumi, Inoue Hikaru, Yokogawa Yumei.

Once again, Kenshuusei are really impressing me. The first duet we see auditioning together is none other than Danbara and Funaki, who some have said they'd love to see debut as a pair. Super interesting to see them paired together like this. Personally, I feel like it works. Ichioka has been improving. It's crazy to see that after Takase and Yanagawa sang one way, the instructor asked them to switch parts and they did it like it was nothing haha. Somehow, Kaga felt off on her singing this time.

Winners: Kaga and Takase, Ichioka and Danbara, Funaki and Ichioka. 

Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Just let those five debut together! It'd be great. Plus it'd make Thea happy.  :grin: (Four of them are my favorite Kenshuusei)
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Madara, if you go to the first post, I have all the former trainees listed and where they went. (Graduated, Left or otherwise.) 

Also in other news.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">

Kenshuusei Onoda Saori will be singing the new opening song "Sayonarachuu" (サヨナラチュー) for Kopinksu! final season on Shizuoka TV.
After Kopinksu's ends, she will be the voice of the main character of a new program that will be starting April 2016.
</blockquote>
Source (From Jplop)
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

岡本帆乃花は、研修活動終了しましたので、本公演に出演致しません。

Okamoto finished her training

http://www.helloproject.com/event/detail/26748970188f3f06c5c4112804e656e5628a848b/
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Solarblade"]
岡本帆乃花は、研修活動終了しましたので、本公演に出演致しません。

Okamoto finished her training

http://www.helloproject.com/event/detail/26748970188f3f06c5c4112804e656e5628a848b/
[/quote]

So they FINALLY come out with it, lol... She was MIA almost right after she was announced XD
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

She was like the cutest one out of the group she joined with dammit.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Anderei"]
[/quote]

I knowwwwwwwwwwww.  :cryalot:

I was really looking forward to seeing her progress and eventually debut. Dammit, I liked Ooura when she joined but then she left and it's a repeat with Honoka.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

[quote="arcobaleno"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="192780" data-time="1446845793">
<div>
[/quote]

I knowwwwwwwwwwww.  :cryalot:

I was really looking forward to seeing her progress and eventually debut. Dammit, I liked Ooura when she joined but then she left and it's a repeat with Honoka.

</div>
</blockquote>
This is pretty much the reason I don't bother to follow Kenshuusei anymore.
Formerly Mizura
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Honestly I'm glad, I thought she was terrible. xD
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Setlist for December 2015 Nana Tamago so far!

1. Love & Peace! HERO ga Yattakita - All
2. Kedakaku Sakihokore! - Tsubaki Factory
3. Seishun Manmannaka! - Tsubaki Factory
4. Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri ver.) - Kobushi Factory
5. Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan - Kobushi Factory
6a. Boogie Train '03 - Kaga, Danbara, Hashimoto (Days only)
6b. Zettai Tokeru Mondai X = <3 - Funaki, Yanagawa (Nights only)
8. Gashinshoutan - KSS
- Dance Performance - Yamagishi, Inoue H., Yokogawa, Horie, Maeda, Akiyama
9. Daisuki Dakara Zettai ni Yurusanai - Ichioka, Funaki (Nagoya), Kaga, Takase (Tokyo), Ichioka, Danbara (Osaka)
10. Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta - Kobushi Factory
11. Shining Power - Tsubaki Factory
12. Munasawagi Scarlet - Kobushi Factory
13. "Idol wa Robot" tte Showa no Hanashi ne - Kaga, Danbara, Takemura, Hashimoto, Maeda, Akiyama, Kasahara, Kanatsu
14. "Koishitai Shinto" - Ichioka, Inoue H., Funaki, Onoda, Horie, Takase, Ono, Nakano, Yanagawa
15. Table Seki Aitetemo Counter Seki - KSS
16. Oheso no Kuni Kara Konnichiwa - KSS
17. GamushaLIFE - All
Last edited by Solarblade on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

OnePixcel (Tanabe Nanami's group) released a MV for "umbrella".
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

New Kenshuusei Generation announced:

Noguchi Kurumi (i[font=ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3]野口胡桃)[/font]
Ono Kotomi ([font=ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3]小野琴己)[/font]
Kodama Sakiko ([font=ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3]児玉咲子)[/font]
Yonemura Kirara ([font=ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3]米村姫良々)[/font]
Kiyono Momohime ([font=ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3]清野桃々姫)[/font]

http://www.helloproject.com/news/4162/

===some stuff===

-Kotomi was enrolled at avex artist academy's dance program

-Sakiko is an ex-member of Deluxe Colors (also a group at the aaa's dance program) also ex-Farewell and ex-MY L.u.v

-Momohime was also enrolled at aaa's dance program, ex-Amorekarina & ex-Juri♡Puri
Last edited by Solarblade on Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

These girls must have been ones who auditioned for ANGERME, no? MM'16 auditions haven't even happened yet so that's the only place I see them coming from.

Here are pics of them:

Spoiler: [+]
Toguchi Kurumi:

Ono Kotomi:

Kodama Sakiko:

Yonemura Kirara:

Kiyono Momohime:

Does anyone else feel like they're specifically choosing girls with unusual names? XD
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I've noticed that for the past few generations. Hello! Project doesn't seem to like choosing too many people that have the same surname in general. I wonder what their talent level is.
Formerly Mizura
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Ono reminds me of Wada Sakurako. Kiyono seems to have a Hamaura-cuteness. Yonemura scares me, Asakura has competition. (But hopefully it's just the pic)
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="194369" data-time="1452833802">Hello! Project doesn't seem to like choosing too many people that have the same surname in general.</blockquote> 
Ogata, Wada, Suzuki, Inoue, now Ono... how many more do you need? :P

---

With that kind of experience, this already looks like a good new generation of Kenshuusei. Now I gotta wait till the spring test to see if they can sing...

Also I have already decided to call Momohime "Princess Peach".