TRIANGLE ΔΔΔ

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: TRIANGLE ΔΔΔ

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Thea"]
JPLOP:
From the FC site, Morning Musume. '15 (minus Haruna, Eripon, Kanon) and Maasa in a new Joshi Engeki musical "TRIANGLE" 「 TRIANGLE -トラインアングル- 」 6/18~6/28. Its a sci-fi fantasy story from a Shoujo manga writer named Fusako Kuramochi.
少女マンガ界の巨匠 くらもちふさこ原案によるSFファンタジー!!
脚本家 塩田泰造(大人の麦茶)が初舞台化。α(アルファ)編・β(ベータ)編でお届けします! 
原案:くらもちふさこ [α]-アルファ-
脚本:塩田泰造(大人の麦茶)
出演:譜久村、鞘師、石田、佐藤、工藤、小田、尾形、野中、牧野、羽賀、須藤、他
FCサイトで受付始まってるね!α編とβ編がある!! 

Tumblr:

Triangle appears to be a sci-fi fantasy written by Kuramochi Fusako and the play has 2 versions, the Alpha (α) version and Beta (β) version. 
[/quote]

From the Shoujo Manga category, Kuramochi Fusako's original Sci-fi fantasy!!
Playwright Shioda Taizou (Otona no Mugicha) first stage direction. He will deliver a α (Alpha) version and β (Beta) version.
Original Draft: Kuramochi Fusako  α (Alpha)

Playwrighter: Shioda Taizou (Otona no Mugicha)
Cast: Fukumura, Sayashi, Ishida, Satou, Kudou, Oda, Ogata, Nonaka, Makino, Haga, Sudou, others
An FC site for information has begun! There's version α and version β!

The information from the original post. Should have done that when I posted it, my bad.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Seems like a play I'd be interested in..... And Nonaka will be in it, too? (among "others"?) I'm sure her part will be small, but that's still interesting to know. Excited to see Ayumi lead, since I really liked her as the girl-next-door before. Either way, I'll just get on the hype train :)
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Soundtrack will be released on 7/15

http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/UFCW-1103/

Tracklist for now from CDJapan.

1. Triangle Alpha - Alpha Boshi no Min
2. Sakura no Koi - Sakura, Asada
4. Rosewood no Kokuhaku - Rosewood
5. Furareba Kokoro ga Afuredasu - Kiri
Last edited by Solarblade on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Tracklist for the OST

1. Triangle Alpha (Alpha Hoshi no Min (All))
  2. Sakura no Koi (Sakura, Asada) - (Ishida, Kudo)
  3. Urayamashi Gari ya no Dice (Dice, John Bell) - (Sato, Ogata)
  4. Rosewood no Kokuhaku  (Rosewood, Sakura) - (Oda, Ishida)
  5. Furareba Kokoro ga Afuredasu (Kiri) - (Sayashi)
  6. Te wo Hanasanai (Asada, Rosewood) - (Kudo, Oda)
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Solarblade"]
Te wo Hanasanai (Asada, Rosewood) - (Kudo, Oda)
[/quote]

Hopefully we get musicals to have some duet like this one. :heart:

Campy <3 !
thamychan
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by thamychan »

I was excited for this play after how big LILIUM was, and I can't say I still am not—just not as much. I don't like the costumes, not that it's their fault but still... On the other hand, that video of the rehearsal made me look forward to the songs. The one playing around the end sounded catchy! Also, not a Makino fan and I've never read the manga but the description of her character left me curious. Last but not least, Kudou's and Sayashi's looks during the rehearsal were great. As a Takarazuka fan, I could go for that.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

^^ To me this proves my thought that Sayashi is more of an alto as far as her vocal range goes. She can sing higher, but she sounds so beautiful singing lower. I'm so excited for this musical!
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

RihoRiho is a complete alto! I just love her lower range so much. T.T I'm also really pumped for this!
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Digest of the Triangle Album. The Oda/Ishida song is probably my favorite and yes that's TOTAL Oda bias. I ain't playin'.

But Haruka is workin' it. 
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
But Haruka is workin' it. 
[/quote]

All that needs to be said.

I'm not impressed with any of the songs, although I really liked the Triangle Alpha as this isn't the first experience with it, I liked Duu's part in Sakura no Koi. Riho's solo sounded good, but it was just Triangle Alpha all over again? Letdown. I liked Duu's part in Te wo Hanasanai. But not as much. Overall it's a letdown, though.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Yeah I have to agree, the LILIUM soundtrack was awesome and this one is just meh. I'm not into the song arrangements.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I've only listened to Triangle Alpha and I like it, but I don't like it nearly as much as the Lillium songs. I feel like Lillium is just a tough act for them to follow in terms of the music.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Hopefully they'll do Snow, Moon and Flowers next year and we'll have another Lilium level OST and play.
Last edited by MejraThea on Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I think, since this is two different musicals in one, they went with a simple theme for the girls to learn instead of going all over the place. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I like pretty much all the songs but I'm mainly impressed how they all sound ! (I espacially think to : Ayumi, who sounds good, Riho's low voice and Duu's high voice (Sakura is as great as usual :P). )
Campy <3 !
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I really like the Masaki and Haruna song. I like them all in general, and they all have nice voices here.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I hope the album will be up soon on H!O !

In today's H!SDuu looked so tired, it was almost scaring..
Campy <3 !
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I think it's her makeup. I noticed it too.
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

The DVD comes out 9/2. http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/EPBE-5517

Album Review (possible spoilers),

1. TRIANGLE ALPHA
The only song to include the full cast (I assume). It's kind of a strange song for a musical because it's not a traditional sounding musical song. Nevertheless is sounds fun and is a good introduction to their world.

2. Sakura no Koi (Sakura's Love)
This song is sung by Sakura (Ayumi) and Asada (Haruka). This is one of my favorite songs along with "Rosewood no Kokuhaku". I know high notes are not Ayumi or Duu's specialty, so I was proud of them for managing to hit them (in the recording at least, who knows about the actual play). Not all of Ayumi transitions to the higher notes are the best, but it was nice to hear her sing a softer song and I think she did a good job. It's an innocent and sweet song.

3. Uruyamashigariya no Dice (The Jealous Person's Dice)
Sung by Dice (Masaki) and John Bell (Haruna O.). This is a weird funky kind of fun song. And this is the only song featuring supporting characters. It's a good chance to hear Haachin's voice. She sounds nice, but this is an easy song and she talk sings her lines. Her energy behind her singing doesn't match Maa-chan's, but that's only to be expected since she has a lot less experience with singing and acting than Maa-chan does.

4. Rosewood no Kokuhaku (Rosewood's Confession)
Rosewood (Sakura) featuring Sakura (Ayumi). A beautiful sad song - any song with Oda is beautiful. This is seems like the climax song wise because both girls are apparently being punished for rejecting the word of the heavens. Rosewood's punishment is eternal loneliness, and Sakura's is a ruined country ("the sun will never rise again in this land, that is Alpha's fate").

5. Furereba Kokoro ga Afuredasu (If You Experience It, Your Heart Will Overflow)
Kiri's (Riho) song. More like a reprise, which is kind of disappointing because now it's really like there's only 5 songs. Plus it's only a minute and a half long. The context of this song changes depending on whether Kiri is singing this by himself or to Sakura. I assume he's singing to Sakura and this is the end of the strife in Alpha.

6. Te wo Hanasanai (Don't Let Go of My Hand)
Sung by Rosewood (Sakura) and Asada (Haruka). This song gives away the ending, which is different than I would have imagined by based on "Sakura no Koi". I won't say too much for those of you who don't speak Japanese and don't want any spoilers.

Overall Thoughts:
I liked the songs, but I'm disappointed that there are only 6 songs on this whole soundtrack. It seems more like a play with a few songs thrown in than a musical. I haven't seen the plays yet, but I would have preferred more songs over 2 versions of the play. Even if there are 2 versions, there were so many other characters in this play, it seems odd that  majority of them only sing in the fist song.

I wish there had been a song shared between Kiri and Sakura, although I know they had their dance moment. The people who probably had to bear the brunt of the work for doing two plays were most likely Ayumi, Haruka, Sakura, and Riho, so if they weren;t the ones doing the other songs I don't think it would be too hard for them to memorize. I think musical wise this is missing a full cast song at the end, and a song from Maasa's character (she was the King right?), and Mizuki's character. They could have had a Suwa Suwa song in there too with all the Suwa's. Maybe I'll feel differently after actually seeing the play, but this soundtrack is definitely too short.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Tracklist for the 2DVD+CD for Engeki Joshi-bu Musical "TRIANGLE" is out

1. Triangle Beta (トライアングル ベータ)

2. Nee, Milk (ねぇ、ミルク)

3. Ten no Otsuge (天のお告げ)

4. Urayamashi Gari ya Dice (Kiri no Uwasa ver.) (うらやましがりやのダイス キリのうわさVer.)

5. Iota no Koi (イオタの恋)

6. Tsukamaero (捕まえろ)

7. Sakura, Tsukanoma no Shiawase (サクラ、束の間の幸せ)

8. Suwasuwashushu (スワスワシュシュ)

9. Furareba Kokoro ga Afuredasu (β ver.) (触れればココロがあふれだすβver.)

10. Te wo Hanasanai (Sairoku ver.) (手をはなさない(再録ver.))
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I'm glad there's more songs ! Like Saya, I found the first CD too short (I liked every song but 6 wasn't enough haha).
Campy <3 !
maryshiin
Kenshuusei

Post by maryshiin »

I can't wait for the DVD to be released! I loved Lilium and although TRIANGLE is clearly different, I'm really looking forward to it. I wish I could've seen it live though...but don't we all ?
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Triangle Alpha live. Edit: my bad, I took it down because I was going to put the whole play up but I can't because of format issues. So disregard this now.
Last edited by MejraThea on Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Solarblade"]
Tracklist for the OST

1. Triangle Alpha (Alpha Hoshi no Min (All))
  2. Sakura no Koi (Sakura, Asada) - (Ishida, Kudo)
  3. Urayamashi Gari ya no Dice (Dice, John Bell) - (Sato, Ogata)
  4. Rosewood no Kokuhaku  (Rosewood, Sakura) - (Oda, Ishida)
  5. Furareba Kokoro ga Afuredasu (Kiri) - (Sayashi)
  6. Te wo Hanasanai (Asada, Rosewood) - (Kudo, Oda)
[/quote]

Nico Nico links ~

Duu and Sakura look and sound so great ! Ayumi sounds good, I'm happily surprised.
Duu looks handsome (and looks beautiful on H!P Summer concert promo photos, I'm amazed).
Maachan and Haachin's song was nice to listen to and I liked it more than I expected (I like fun songs haha). But the live is so fun and really add something to the song, even if the vocals are a bit worst.

I can't wait it to be subbed !! I like the songs, the story and the outfits more than Lilium's ones so I have high expectations !

Campy <3 !
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I watched it yesterday! I download both Alpha and Beta, but I only finished Alpha. It was a nice play, it has a few good twists to it. Nothing very dramatic, compared to Lilium, but it wasn't bad. They all sounded very gorgeous and good live. I was so proud of Daishi. T.T
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Triangle Beta - All
Nee, Milk - Ishida
Ten no Otsuge - Fukumura, Sudo, Haga
Urayameshi Gari ya no Dice (Kiri no Uwasa Ver.) - Sato, Ogata H.
Iota no Koi - Fukumura, Sudo
Suwa Suwa Tsukamaero - Sato, Ogata H., Makino
Sakura, Tsukanoma no Shiawase - Kudo, Ishida
Suwa Suwa Shuu Shuu - Ogata H. Haga, Makino
Furareba Kokoro ga Afuredasu (B Ver.) - Ishida, Kudo, Sayashi
Te wo Hanasanai (Sairoku Ver.) - Kudo, Oda
Last edited by Solarblade on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Solarblade"]
Urayameshi Gari ya no Dice (Kiri no Uwasa Ver.) - Sayashi, Ogata H.
[/quote]

Sayashi does not sing on this, it's still Satou.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Is it??? It didnt even sound like her...*mind blown* OH wait I hear it now, it seems rather different but I'm not sure how hahah

EDITED~
Last edited by Solarblade on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.