TRIANGLE ΔΔΔ

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: TRIANGLE ΔΔΔ

Post by MejraThea »

The lyrics are about Kiri instead, though.  :thumbsup:
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

It's different just in the lyrics! The lyrics are near-completely different from the original version we heard. They indeed to seem to speak of Kiri. That's why it's the Kiri no Uwasa (Rumors About Kiri) version!
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

The things I learn hahah~~~
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I have many thoughts on the play, but the main one is this--

Kudo Haruka is a gem on stage.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

My main thought is that Asada is a lying piece of shit.
Last edited by MejraThea on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Okay I just finished Beta (Alpha was last night)---

Spoiler: [+]
What the fuuuuuuck so even in Beta Sakura and Asada don't end up together that is TOTAL BULLSHIT. He admits he loves Sakura like twice in Beta and then all of a sudden, oh no, it's ROSEWOOD? Like, I understand he wants Sakura to be happy and with someone "better" than him and he probs feels bad Rosewood is destined to be alone forever and she saved his Suwa Suwa BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM LOVE HER? LIKE??? 

Who are you to judge whether you're good enough for someone. Tbh both the guys feel scumbaggy in this play lol. I don't like Kiri's coldness, but at least he spills the beans on a bunch of stuff to somewhat try and help others. But like Sakura doesn't like Kiri, and she'll marry him in the hopes that one day she will??? She was terrified of him for like 80% of the play.

This play is so stupid oh my gaaaaad.
phancy
Kenshuusei

Post by phancy »

On a more technical note, image quality of the DVD is pretty low, it's very grainy especially in darker scenes and there are a lot of these.
I understand that it contains 2 disc, but 7000yen is quite a lot (at least for me) so I expected a little better. Also compared to Lillium the props looked way cheaper.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="phancy" data-cid="191265" data-time="1441794020">On a more technical note, image quality of the DVD is pretty low, it's very grainy especially in darker scenes and there are a lot of these.
I understand that it contains 2 disc, but 7000yen is quite a lot (at least for me) so I expected a little better. Also compared to Lillium the props looked way cheaper.</blockquote>
Lilium got a similar treatment. The release with one DVD and one sountrack CD was 6000 yen. The rather outrageous price aside, I really don't understand how they could have not released it on BluRay.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
phancy
Kenshuusei

Post by phancy »

[quote="aine"]
The release with one DVD and one sountrack CD was 6000 yen. The rather outrageous price aside, I really don't understand how they could have not released it on BluRay.
[/quote]

Lilium is overpriced too, but Triangle have 2DVDs and 1CD bundled together so it's in a better situation, but still, 7000yen is a bit too much. 6000 would be more fair imo, and yes, they absolutely should release it on BD, since they do that with concerts why not musicals? I wouldn't mind paying 7000 or even 8000yen for a BD (with a nice image quality that is).

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

What the fuuuuuuck so even in Beta Sakura and Asada don't end up together that is TOTAL BULLSHIT. He admits he loves Sakura like twice in Beta and then all of a sudden, oh no, it's ROSEWOOD? Like, I understand he wants Sakura to be happy and with someone "better" than him and he probs feels bad Rosewood is destined to be alone forever and she saved his Suwa Suwa BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM LOVE HER? LIKE??? 

Who are you to judge whether you're good enough for someone. Tbh both the guys feel scumbaggy in this play lol. I don't like Kiri's coldness, but at least he spills the beans on a bunch of stuff to somewhat try and help others. But like Sakura doesn't like Kiri, and she'll marry him in the hopes that one day she will??? She was terrified of him for like 80% of the play.

[/quote]

Sakura does love Kiri, it just took her the duration of the play to realize it. She did save his life, after all, and he has loved her since. The whole play, Kiri was showing his love for her. Even though he loved her, he kept telling her over and over to follow her heart, and to instead go to Asada. Is that not true love? Kiri is rather cold and distant, but that's because that is the way he is treated on Alpha. As a person from Vita, he can read anyone's mind from touching them, so no one will even get close enough to him for that, therefore he has to act like it doesn't bother him.

Asada, the scum, was hiding his ability to read minds the whole time, and using them on people without their knowing. He knew Sakura loved him (but at the end, when she holds his hand and he sees that she loves Kiri more) and he tries to use that, because he loves her. He doesn't want her to be happy, but rather himself. (Quite the difference, huh?) And with Rosewood, he just used her. She can't be with anyone, anyway.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Thea"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="191262" data-time="1441781716">
<div>

[/quote]

Sakura does love Kiri, it just took her the duration of the play to realize it. She did save his life, after all, and he has loved her since. The whole play, Kiri was showing his love for her. Even though he loved her, he kept telling her over and over to follow her heart, and to instead go to Asada. Is that not true love? Kiri is rather cold and distant, but that's because that is the way he is treated on Alpha. As a person from Vita, he can read anyone's mind from touching them, so no one will even get close enough to him for that, therefore he has to act like it doesn't bother him.

Asada, the scum, was hiding his ability to read minds the whole time, and using them on people without their knowing. He knew Sakura loved him (but at the end, when she holds his hand and he sees that she loves Kiri more) and he tries to use that, because he loves her. He doesn't want her to be happy, but rather himself. (Quite the difference, huh?) And with Rosewood, he just used her. She can't be with anyone, anyway.

</div>
</blockquote>

I understand she saved his life, like, years and years ago, but how does you saving someone make you love that person? I can understand Kiri falling for her because he was the one who was saved, and Sakura is always such an honest person (similar to why Asada likes her.) I just don't see the connection of how Sakura loves Kiri. To me it looked more like she was contempt with the decision she made, not happy. I agree that Kiri, while I don't care for his character much, was possibly nicer in that he told both her and Asada things to try and help them be together. That's admirable. What I don't get is why the two of them didn't use that to actually be together. 

While it was bad Asada was hiding his power, he tried not to read Sakura's mind if he could, which is why he let her hand go and she got hurt (GDI ASADA REALLY.) It's also why he refused to dance with her/hold her hand at other times. Yes, he should've said something because, like, why does it matter if she's going to marry someone with Vitan blood and it could be you why wouldn't you take that chance? So what if she's scared of Vitans, she's going to marry one so might as well be you, right? He knew for days and could have said something.... For that I don't think he's scumbaggy. BUT THE ENDING. When he just fucking settles for Rosewood is just so.... well, gross. 

I just can't see how Sakura goes from seeing Asada perform the Suwa Suwa for her birthday party and admiring him and thinking about him so, to in 20 minutes being like "omg no I actually like Kiri more." It just feels like a big plot hole. If the two of them had some more development, I'd understand. But Like I said, she was so terrified of him (for years) for like 80% of the play and was depressed when she thought he was the only one she could marry (when she was in her room.) It just feels like a reach to make, especially for the end of a play.

I'm glad to talk to you since idk how many others could understand the play w/o subtitles (beyond here, like on tumblr as well lol.)
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
I understand she saved his life, like, years and years ago, but how does you saving someone make you love that person? I can understand Kiri falling for her because he was the one who was saved, and Sakura is always such an honest person (similar to why Asada likes her.) I just don't see the connection of how Sakura loves Kiri. To me it looked more like she was contempt with the decision she made, not happy. I agree that Kiri, while I don't care for his character much, was possibly nicer in that he told both her and Asada things to try and help them be together. That's admirable. What I don't get is why the two of them didn't use that to actually be together. 

While it was bad Asada was hiding his power, he tried not to read Sakura's mind if he could, which is why he let her hand go and she got hurt (GDI ASADA REALLY.) It's also why he refused to dance with her/hold her hand at other times. Yes, he should've said something because, like, why does it matter if she's going to marry someone with Vitan blood and it could be you why wouldn't you take that chance? So what if she's scared of Vitans, she's going to marry one so might as well be you, right? He knew for days and could have said something.... For that I don't think he's scumbaggy. BUT THE ENDING. When he just fucking settles for Rosewood is just so.... well, gross. 

I just can't see how Sakura goes from seeing Asada perform the Suwa Suwa for her birthday party and admiring him and thinking about him so, to in 20 minutes being like "omg no I actually like Kiri more." It just feels like a big plot hole. If the two of them had some more development, I'd understand. But Like I said, she was so terrified of him (for years) for like 80% of the play and was depressed when she thought he was the only one she could marry (when she was in her room.) It just feels like a reach to make, especially for the end of a play.

I'm glad to talk to you since idk how many others could understand the play w/o subtitles (beyond here, like on tumblr as well lol.)

[/quote]

I believe that that made Kiri love her, but not Sakura him. That Sakura was simply loving of all life when she saved him, but throughout the acts of the play, Kiri visibly doing everything he could for her, that she then came to love him. That is the reason, I believe, that they did not use that to get together. Because Sakura began to see Kiri as she saw Asada. Perhaps she loved them equally, and then she chose.

Technically, Asada would have already been reading her mind when he was already holding her hand, even before he let go and let her get electrocuted. Asada didn't say anything, true. But I think that was more to protect his own self, because he harbors this secret from everyone, and won't tell because then we would be treated like Kiri is. Now, later Kiri tells everyone that he is part Vita, and Sakura has found out and she knows that she can marry Asada instead. But when she goes to him, she goes to tell him that she chose Kiri.

We can only make observations of the characters, but Sakura herself must have seen the goodness in Kiri, and therefore she chose him. I think although she may have been scared of him, perhaps mixed with that fear was admiration, but she was too scared to show it. We also don't know how many days the play actually encompassed, so it's highly possible that it was during this time that she grew to love him. There are a lot of holes, so i guess it's just whichever way you prefer to look at it.

I, for one, am really happy for the ending.

I am glad, also.

And I'm waiting for someone to come and yell at us to stop plugging the thread up with Spoiler boxes, haha.
Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="Thea"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="191278" data-time="1441819989">
<div>

[/quote]

I believe that that made Kiri love her, but not Sakura him. That Sakura was simply loving of all life when she saved him, but throughout the acts of the play, Kiri visibly doing everything he could for her, that she then came to love him. That is the reason, I believe, that they did not use that to get together. Because Sakura began to see Kiri as she saw Asada. Perhaps she loved them equally, and then she chose.

Technically, Asada would have already been reading her mind when he was already holding her hand, even before he let go and let her get electrocuted. Asada didn't say anything, true. But I think that was more to protect his own self, because he harbors this secret from everyone, and won't tell because then we would be treated like Kiri is. Now, later Kiri tells everyone that he is part Vita, and Sakura has found out and she knows that she can marry Asada instead. But when she goes to him, she goes to tell him that she chose Kiri.

We can only make observations of the characters, but Sakura herself must have seen the goodness in Kiri, and therefore she chose him. I think although she may have been scared of him, perhaps mixed with that fear was admiration, but she was too scared to show it. We also don't know how many days the play actually encompassed, so it's highly possible that it was during this time that she grew to love him. There are a lot of holes, so i guess it's just whichever way you prefer to look at it.

I am glad, also.

And I'm waiting for someone to come and yell at us to stop plugging the thread up with Spoiler boxes, haha.

</div>
</blockquote>
I am that person because I am very tempted to read them, but I'd like to see the play and understand it first.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Star" data-cid="191285" data-time="1441832223"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="191279" data-time="1441820811">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="191278" data-time="1441819989">

</blockquote>

I am glad, also.

</blockquote>
I am that person because I am very tempted to read them, but I'd like to see the play and understand it first.</blockquote>

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/NITBfc1EOBo">How I feel when I see spoiler boxes.</a>
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Star"]
I am that person because I am very tempted to read them, but I'd like to see the play and understand it first.
<div>

</div>
[/quote]

Sorry, hahaha.... Definitely watch the play first. I just needed to talk about some parts of the plot out "in the open" hahaha. I know spoilers can be tempting but it's more fun to find it out when you watch it on your own, for sure :)

Once you watch it come back and discuss, I'd love to get another opinion!! (Btw what Thea and I talked about are thoughts after watching both Alpha and Beta!!)
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="191279" data-time="1441820811">And I'm waiting for someone to come and yell at us to stop plugging the thread up with Spoiler boxes, haha.</blockquote>
Imagine they yelling if you did not use spoilers... :whistling:

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Thea"]
[/quote]

Now that I've watched Beta he's not as much of a scummy piece of shit. But only barely.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Thea"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="191258" data-time="1441778434">
<div>
[/quote]

Now that I've watched Beta he's not as much of a scummy piece of shit. But only barely.

</div>
</blockquote>

Oh! I didn't know you hadn't watched Beta yet!!! 
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I was putting it off, haha. I enjoyed the more Duu, of course, but I was thoroughly bored since I already knew the story. Triangle isn't something I want to watch repeatedly.
Last edited by MejraThea on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maryshiin
Kenshuusei

Post by maryshiin »

anyone knows if it's being subbed ? (or if it's been already)
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="maryshiin"]
anyone knows if it's being subbed ? (or if it's been already)
[/quote]

Idk if there's enough interest for that--both for the translators and audience lol
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Like poor Gogakuyuu, that never got subbed but was really fun.

I'm going to see if someone else already is -- if not, I'd be willingly to help subtitle it. I can translate it if someone else will put the subs on it. Aine, any interest?

Edit: It seems Estrea is planning on it instead.
Last edited by MejraThea on Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="191376" data-time="1442273319">I'm going to see if someone else already is -- if not, I'd be willingly to help subtitle it. I can translate it if someone else will put the subs on it. Aine, any interest?

Edit: It seems Estrea is planning on it instead.</blockquote>
Tempting... But I'm expecting some big changes in my circumstances over the next few months and will probably be damn busy, so I'd rather not promise anything at this point. It took us long enough to get Lilium out as it was. :lol:

But if Estrea already has a team for it then that's cool. I'm still committed to doing TRUMP with her, though I haven't heard back from her about it in a while. I'll check, but then what I said above still comes into play. But then I'm also the most productive when I have the least time for anything...

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
phancy
Kenshuusei

Post by phancy »

[quote="Thea"]
Like poor Gogakuyuu, that never got subbed but was really fun.

I'm going to see if someone else already is -- if not, I'd be willingly to help subtitle it. I can translate it if someone else will put the subs on it. Aine, any interest?

Edit: It seems Estrea is planning on it instead.
[/quote]

If you still need a hand with timing/typesetting I can help a little.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Will keep you in mind if this comes to fruition Phancy, thanks.  :joyful: