[2016.03.24] Morning Musume.'15 Concert Tour Fall ~PRISM~

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

star
ANGERME

Re: [2016.03.24] Morning Musume.'15 Concert Tour Fall ~PRISM~

Post by star »

No! No! No! This is shit.
I demand promo stuff for this tour to be in squeaky new tour specific outfits. I plan to blow all my money on goods and I don't want these same outfits.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I suppose this is their way of saving money or something. With the number of groups H!P has now, they have to cut back somewhere. It could be worse, at least the outfits are fairly okay. Imagine if they brought back Wakuteka Take a chance or Help me!!'s outfits. Still I'm disappointed.
Formerly Mizura
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I'm sure they have tour outfits. We'll probably see them later?
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Mizura"]
Imagine if they brought back Wakuteka Take a chance
[/quote]

Rude.
Last edited by MejraThea on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I'm kind of disappointed but after Summer concerts, where some groups (at least) wore their tours outfits on stage, I can't say I'm sooo surprised by UF.

About cutting back because too many groups, I'm pretty sure HP sells better now (I mean, groups altogether) than they did back then, when both Wonderful Hearts and Elder Club had legit stage costumes during their tours. But that might be one explanation, since now we get more outfits per single and MV aren't free, even if 2/3 (or 1/2) look cheap..
Campy <3 !
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

[quote="Meikochi"]
About cutting back because too many groups, I'm pretty sure HP sells better now (I mean, groups altogether) than they did back then, when both Wonderful Hearts and Elder Club had legit stage costumes during their tours. But that might be one explanation, since now we get more outfits per single and MV aren't free, even if 2/3 (or 1/2) look cheap..
[/quote]

Yeah, there's really no excuse for this level of cheapness to me LOL like, I mean, it's very smart from a capitalist standpoint but it's annoying as a fan to see how greedy they've become during a time of so much prosperity.  I feel like so much more money was being invested in H!P from 2003-2010 despite the fact that they were selling half (or sometimes a third) of what they've been averaging this era.  I mean, MM singles outsell the vast majority of other idol groups I listen to by double or triple, yet many of those other groups are putting out higher budget material. it's a little ridiculous how stingy UFP has been for the last few years, imo.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

I feel like these days, Cool Hello really pushed the costume designers to really dig through streetwear fashion (is this the right term? am I exposing my old biddy-ness?) as we saw in the Chance and Gradation concerts. (The GMML outfits that they brought on tour and in their release events are just plain WEIRD).  So maybe that's where their costs are going.

I have to agree with you, Farrah, that at least in 2013 we still had multiple B-sides and making-of films, and now the difference between singles is literally the inclusion of a music video and not. (I mean, at least give us those silly Dance Shots! or Close Ups!) It's like they're not even trying to hide that the singles are just tickets to events and handshake campaigns everywhere. Are there still that many idol events that keep the overhead costs for security, mob/de-mobilize, support staff, etc that high?

Even if you have to assume staff and support costs need to be itemized between events and concerts, despite having extra kenshusei on stage, they've been really pushing the merchandise to new levels and I would hope that they could recuperate costs rather than recycling outfits for the concerts (especially the promo shots). I mean, they're now releasing multiple towels, collection photosets and A4s, and now 6 DVD magazines in the latest tour. (Back in 2007 we had what, two?)

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I wouldn't really call their fashion streetwear style, but I understand what you mean. I think you just mean more fashion and less costume. Sort of. Some of it's like a really messy mix of both.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I don't really care that much about the outfits because it's just promo material. I'm sure they'll have plenty of merch with the tour costumes.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I can sympathize with the idea that costumes can be time consuming/expensive to make, especially with the total number of girls (both in MM and H!P as a whole.) But costumes are a major part of entertaining. They set the stage for the performance, similar to the stage itself. Seeing a group walk out in costumes you've already seen them in/see them in often, it depreciates the entire performance.

Like I said, I get costuming can be expensive--you have to have creative (sometimes?) people design them (even the streetwear stuff has to be designed), buy all the materials, create them, make special pockets to hide the big boxes for the earpieces, sometimes you have to make the costumes be able to transform/be taken off on a dime, etc. But H!P should have the funds to be able to do that, even for 40+ or whatever girls. 

We're in a dangerous territory as fans. There's no real way to change the way things are going, it seems. Would they stop being cheap if people just stopped buying, or would they get even more cheap? They don't care what we think, that much seems obvious. I wonder if any of the girls are irritated with the lack of creativity within the company?

Btw, I'd say this is pretty close to streetwear, no?
Spoiler: [+]
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Yeah, that's the main reason it bothers me.  As an idol group, a huge part of what you're paying for is the glitz - the costumes, the design of the merch, etc are a way bigger part of the package than with a regular musical act, so skimping on that seems really offensive to me haha. 
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I want them to have cuter outfits like AKB gets.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

Ref: the reusing of costumes, they've used some of ANGERME's Budokan outfits for the FIGHTNING NINE summer/autumn tour. @_@
Last edited by Haru on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="Haru"]
Ref: the reusing of costumes, they've used some of ANGERME's Budokan outfits for the FIGHTNING NINE summer/autumn tour. @_@
[/quote]
I haven't actually seen anything from the FIGHTING NINE tour, but now that I know it offends me.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Star" data-cid="191286" data-time="1441832351"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Haru" data-cid="191274" data-time="1441815032">Ref: the reusing of costumes, they've used some of ANGERME's Budokan outfits for the FIGHTNING NINE summer/autumn tour. @_@</blockquote>I haven't actually seen anything from the FIGHTING NINE tour, but now that I know it offends me.</blockquote>
Aikawa Maho FIGHTING NINE 2L Set:
http://e-lineup.com/shopdetail/000000006867/ct494/page1/order/

Nippon Budokan final:

Another 2L Set: http://e-lineup.com/shopdetail/000000006698/ct494/page3/order/

Sorry to derail, but I just wanted to mention that this happened with ANGERME as well, so expect it to be a trend.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Goods are up.

If these hideous outfits are the outfits you're going with for the tour, why not make a promo out of them hmm?

But I hate Riho's outfit. Semi-like Duu's. MFTs are out for me this tour. Shame, since that's all I get from the tours.
Last edited by MejraThea on Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Haruka's is so out of place. Like its an outfit for someone much older than she is. Haruna's is my favorite from what I can see.
Last edited by Anderei on Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I like Mizuki and Maa's outfits, and I think Akane's would be better without the failed long shirt/coat thing they have her wearing.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Now I wish Triangle had had MFTs instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Uhmmmm you guys lost me here... I love all of the outfits O_O
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Mizuki's outfit isn't too bad either. It would've been better if they had some consistency between the designs and outfits they were wearing.
Formerly Mizura
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="191429" data-time="1442493268"><a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.e-lineup.com/new/2015-09-17- ... tml">Goods are up.</a>

If these hideous outfits are the outfits you're going with for the tour, why not make a promo out of them</blockquote>

Look at the poster in the group set, it seems to me to be a regular promo poster, with these outfits.

I'm with you TicTac, I really like most of the outfits. And the picture with the group set is just so adorable.
Campy <3 !
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I noticed that poster, thank you, Meikochi! The question is WHY didn't they use it?
Last edited by MejraThea on Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="191458" data-time="1442555423"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="191429" data-time="1442493268"><a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.e-lineup.com/new/2015-09-17- ... tml">Goods are up.</a>

If these hideous outfits are the outfits you're going with for the tour, why not make a promo out of them</blockquote>
Look at the poster in the group set, it seems to me to be a regular promo poster, with these outfits.

I'm with you TicTac, I really like most of the outfits. And the picture with the group set is just so adorable.</blockquote>

I NEED THAT POSTER! Do you have to buy the whole set to get it?
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

It'll probably be added to e-lineup on its own.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Thea"]
I noticed that poster, thank you, Meikochi! The question is WHY didn't they use it?
[/quote]

And only available with the biiig, hardly affordable lot.
H!P isn't really logic so anyway..
Campy <3 !
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

It's also in the general goods section, not just the set, so I think you'll definitely be able to get it alone on e-lineup.

Edit: Bigger pictures of the MFTs to make Thea's life even worse.
Last edited by MejraThea on Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Sakura's pants. T____T

I DO love the pinups though. Anything that isn't the standard indoor studio shot is a winner to me.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

The cuts could've been better.... but the fashion itself, I like. 
phancy
Kenshuusei

Post by phancy »

Eripon, Maachan and Ogata's outfits are great imo. Duu though... :down:

EDIT: Setlist
1. Oh my wish!

2. Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai

3. What is LOVE?

VTR

4. Sukatto My Heart

5. The Matenrou Show

MC

6. Watashi wa Nanni mo Wakacchanai (new song I think?)

7. Ai no Gundan

8. Kanashiki Koi no Melody

MC

9.Waraenai Hanashi

10. Aisaresugiru Koto wa Nai no yo

11. Ambitious! Yashinteki de Ii jan

MC

12.  Asu wo Tsukuru no wa Kimi / Oda Sakura

13. Hajimete no Rock Concert / 12th Gen

14. Medley

Wolf Boy ~TIKI BUN~ Acrobatic Performance

Moonlight Night ~Tsukiyo no Ban da yo~

Dokkan Capriccio

15. Songs

16. Wakuteka Take a Chance

17. Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru

18. Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke

19. One Two Three

Encore

20. Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki

21. Koko ni Iruzee!
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://twitter.com/takahashiai/status/ ... >Source</a>
Last edited by phancy on Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.