[2016.03.24] Morning Musume.'15 Concert Tour Fall ~PRISM~

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

AquaChan
ANGERME

Re: [2016.03.24] Morning Musume.'15 Concert Tour Fall ~PRISM~

Post by AquaChan »

Anyways the version circulating on the web is the one from the livestream, if I recall right? The camera editing should be better when the dvd will come out?

I'm happy that some of the older songs got a comeback (Motto aishite, amibitous), but it's not enough for my taste XD
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="AquaChan"]
Anyways the version circulating on the web is the one from the livestream, if I recall right? The camera editing should be better when the dvd will come out?

I'm happy that some of the older songs got a comeback (Motto aishite, amibitous), but it's not enough for my taste XD
[/quote]

I bought the DVD and watched it a couple nights ago, I never saw the livestream version lol. And I agree, we need some more old songs.... Especially high energy, fun ones, since the current MM does so many serious songs.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

They didn't put RihoGrad on livestream.  (I stayed up until 3am that night, trying to look for one, and finally crashed right at the twitter reports coming in around the encore.)  Were you thinking about the countdown concert with the ceremony proper?

I like this concert.  The setlist was fast fast fast fast all the way, and Koko ni Iruzee was cute!awesome and a good contrast to Gradation.  Spring concert had the better angles, but this one had more goofing around.

I would like more old songs, but we can wait for ZukkiCon to deliver.  At least we had Osaka Koi no Uta this time.  Still waiting for Iroppoi, dammit!  Where're all those shitty songs from '04 to '07?  

nimrahwt
Kenshuusei

Post by nimrahwt »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgvMwMZ04l0

I almost missed this CM because it says MM'16 :doh:     but I saw that someone posted it in a Riho thread...  it's more Prism behind the Scenes material, it's already april but I guess they have more unpublished Prism material in their archives.

<p class="bbc_center">♡ Sayashi is love,Sayashi is life ♪
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://steamcommunity.com/id/nimrahwt" title="External link">Steam</a> -<a class="bbc_url" href="https://twitter.com/#!/nimrahwt" title="External link">twitter</a> <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry ... 92594.html" title="External link">-</a> <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.last.fm/user/nimrod85" title="External link">last.fm</a> - <a class="bbc_url" href="http://nimrahwt.tumblr.com/" title="External link">tumblr</a> - <a class="bbc_url" href="https://vine.co/u/1174513908925493248?mode=grid" title="External link">vine</a> - <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry ... 92594.html" title="External link">やばい</a>
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

TL;DR: If choosing between buying Gradation or Prism, go Gradation.

[/quote]

I have to agree with the tl;dr here, Gradation would be a better purchase. I did enjoy watching the concert, but I felt the setlist was a little disjointed? Especially during the medley.

Like kitaoji says, the setlist is fast. I was surprised when I got to the end.

And I also want old songs. I was really surprised by Memory Seishun/Summer Night Town in Gradation (though to be fair I haven't been watching concerts in past years).
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Performances that didn't make it to the DVD, from a DVD magazine : http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28980318 (Kanashiki Koi no Melody, Waraenai Hanashi and Aisaresugiru)
Campy <3 !
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I finally watched my copy of this concert, which is, in essence, Riho's de facto graduation concert, and I loved it. I had a question, though. They talk about "live streaming" on multiple occasions and wave at something, a monitor I guess, and say "Ni hao" and mention viewers in Hong Kong and Taiwan and then wave at the monitor again. So I'm guessing this concert was being livestreamed to Hong Kong and Taiwan. Can someone provide more context here and explain to me what was going on? Thanks.

DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

It's as you said, the concert was live streamed in some theaters in Hong Kong and Taiwan. This has already happened with some previous concerts, too. I think Sayumi's graduation concert was live streamed, but maybe Reina's too?
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

Taken from the all mighty Japanese wikipedia

Risa/Aika's grad was streamed to 13 theaters in Japan
Reinagrad was streamed to 20 theaters in Japan
Sayugrad was streamed to 33 theaters domestically, 3 overseas, and a TV simulcast
PRISM was streamed to 25 theaters and 3 overseas
Kanongrad was streamed to 24 theaters, 3 overseas, and a TV simulcast

It fails to mention that Rival Survival did get a simulcast, too. 
Last edited by kitaoji on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

How do we get them to livestream these concerts to venues in New York and San Francisco? :thumbsup:
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I think part of that is probably the time. Depending on the DST or not, if the concert is at 6 PM Japan it'd be 5 AM EST. 2 AM PDT. And some of the concerts start way earlier than 6.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Thea"]
I think part of that is probably the time. Depending on the DST or not, if the concert is at 6 PM Japan it'd be 5 AM EST. 2 AM PDT. And some of the concerts start way earlier than 6.
[/quote]

Oops. I didn't think of that. Yes, it would be hard to get even the most diehard H!P fans in NYC into a theater at 5AM.

But couldn't they do it on the web? I mean we WILL get up at 5AM if we just have to go over to our computers.

They did that with Berryz' final concert as I recall. I remember watching it live on the web one morning before leaving for the office.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="201051" data-time="1475693009">
They did that with Berryz' final concert as I recall. I remember watching it live on the web one morning before leaving for the office.</blockquote>

It was streamed on a paid Japanese website. A Japanese fan paid and did a screen sharing (of the concert) on a free chinese website, so that international fans could watch it as well.

(Ironically, chinese sites are way more lenient than YouTube or Dailymotion on what's being shared on them (as long as you do not badly speak of China / chinese governement, I guess).)
Last edited by Meikochi on Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Meikochi"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="201051" data-time="1475693009">
They did that with Berryz' final concert as I recall. I remember watching it live on the web one morning before leaving for the office.
</blockquote>

It was streamed on a paid Japanese website. A Japanese fan paid and did a screen sharing (of the concert) on a free chinese website, so that international fans could watch it as well.

(Ironically, chinese sites are way more lenient than YouTube or Dailymotion on what's being shared on them (as long as you do not badly speak of China / chinese governement, I guess).)

[/quote]

Thanks. I couldn't remember the details. But I'd sure like to see Up-Front arrange streaming of concerts to sites that western fans can access.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Another question: The final MC segment has each girl giving a farewell message to Riho. Are these translated into English anywhere?
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

My review of this concert is up on my blog now. (link below)