[2016.03.24] Morning Musume.'15 Concert Tour Fall ~PRISM~

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Meikochi
ANGERME

Re: [2016.03.24] Morning Musume.'15 Concert Tour Fall ~PRISM~

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="191495" data-time="1442624425">
It's also in the <a class="bbc_url" href="http://gigaplus.makeshop.jp/elineup/NEW ... g">general goods section</a>, not just the set, so I think you'll definitely be able to get it alone on e-lineup.

Edit: Bigger <a class="bbc_url" href="http://swmmm.tumblr.com/post/1293863952 ... ictures</a> of the MFTs to make Thea's life even worse.</blockquote>

My bad, I just noticed it, thanks Thea !

Worse in what way haha ?
Campy <3 !
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Thanks Thea! I've never bought goods so I'm kinda clueless. :P

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="phancy" data-cid="191501" data-time="1442651954">
Eripon, Maachan and Ogata's outfits are great imo. Duu though... :down:

EDIT: Setlist
Spoiler: [+]
1. Oh my wish!

2. Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai

3. What is LOVE?

VTR

4. Sukatto My Heart

5. The Matenrou Show

MC

6. Watashi wa Nanni mo Wakacchanai (new song I think?)

7. Ai no Gundan

8. Kanashiki Koi no Melody

MC

9.Waraenai Hanashi

10. Aisaresugiru Koto wa Nai no yo

11. Ambitious! Yashinteki de Ii jan

MC

12. Asu wo Tsukuru no wa Kimi / Oda Sakura

13. Hajimete no Rock Concert / 12th Gen

14. Medley

Wolf Boy ~TIKI BUN~ Acrobatic Performance

Moonlight Night ~Tsukiyo no Ban da yo~

Dokkan Capriccio

15. Songs

16. Wakuteka Take a Chance

17. Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru

18. Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke

19. One Two Three

Encore

20. Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki

21. Koko ni Iruzee!
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://twitter.com/takahashiai/status/ ... blockquote>

Kanashiki Koi no Melody, Waraenai Hanashi, Dokkan Capriccio -- I love these songs, I'm so excited to see this! (Also I'm just glad they didn't completely forget about their 14th album...)
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

http://youtu.be/z2Qaz10AMIo

Concert rip of Watashi wa Nanni mo Wakacchanai
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Meikochi"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="191495" data-time="1442624425">
It's also in the <a class="bbc_url" href="http://gigaplus.makeshop.jp/elineup/NEW ... g">general goods section</a>, not just the set, so I think you'll definitely be able to get it alone on e-lineup.

Edit: Bigger <a class="bbc_url" href="http://swmmm.tumblr.com/post/1293863952 ... ictures</a> of the MFTs to make Thea's life even worse.
</blockquote>

My bad, I just noticed it, thanks Thea !

Worse in what way haha ?

[/quote]

Worse in that the outfits are so horrible, haha. I can only buy Duu's.

TicTac, here's the poster you want.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Solarblade"]

[/quote]

I don't really like this at all. Feels flat and boring.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I didn't like it at first, but Riho got a decent sized line in the beginning. Then Duu got the same sized line in the middle. Then lots of Riho at the end. So I like it.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I like it so far, but I might change my mind once I hear a radio or studio version. 
Formerly Mizura
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

Sounds like a "Riho/Sakura with Mizuki" song. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. It's kind of bland, but there are some parts that I like a lot.  
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I'm wondering if this along with One and Only are going to be part of the next single. If so, I'm assuming there will probably be a third song popping up eventually.
Formerly Mizura
phancy
Kenshuusei

Post by phancy »

[quote="Solarblade"]

[/quote]

Borrowed a few sfxs from Tiki Bun
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

too much Riho, as usual.

At least when they studio fix her voice it's bearable. Ugh.

I'm excited for Sakura and Mizuki's solos. AS FOR ONE DAY is my jam.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

[quote="Solarblade"]

[/quote]
I love it. I think it's too soon for them to reveal a song from the next single so it might be a song from a new album.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

It's not too soon if they put it out before the end of this year. (Although it could still be an album) I think I heard a rumor that they were putting out something before the end of the year?
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Oh yeah, I forgot they do need to release a new album this year if they want to keep the numbers the same as the year. I'll bet the new song probably is an album song.

EDIT: Yeah I finally gave in and listened to the song, and I would be very disappointed if it were a single. (Not so much if it's an album song.)
Last edited by WonderBuono on Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I think they will want to keep the number the same as the year, since it fits in with the '14, '15, '16 etc. shit.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Not a huge fan of the song, but I can get behind the idea of a new album  :woot:

Setlist seems good (AISARE SUGIRU KOTO WA NAI NO YO?!?!), very excited to see some clips from it on H!S (though probably it won't be until they're performing somewhere like Nakano Sun Plaza or somethin). Also excited to see their other costumes.

Goods-wise, this seems to be a good tour as well. Towels look great, a number of the pics taken for photos/posters were outdoor shoots, while the t-shirts don't seem to have a big design, it seems well-designed. The penlight is nothing to brag about, unfortunately. Miki's birthday t-shirt... While nothing exciting, it's better than things we were getting last year (like Duu's creepy hands.)
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Excuse me, Duu's hands of groping was the stuff of legends.

:tongue:
Last edited by arcobaleno on Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I really live this setlist. Their at so many great songs. Moonlight night AND Dollar Capriccio! Not to mention all of the other songs that I like just slightly less than those two.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Star"]
I really live this setlist. Their at so many great songs. Moonlight night AND Dollar Capriccio! Not to mention all of the other songs that I like just slightly less than those two.
[/quote]

Star you are either drunk or posting from mobile and it is hilarious.  Also....yes I agree hahahahaha
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="yuzu"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Star" data-cid="191558" data-time="1442897664">
<div>
[/quote]

Star you are either drunk or posting from mobile and it is hilarious.  Also....yes I agree hahahahaha
</div>
</blockquote>

Ditto, haha.
Campy <3 !
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

From this week's H!S--

PRISM first day thoughts (before concert)

Their comments:
Mizuki: Isn't really nervous this opening day, and she thinks that's great. She felt they were able to accomplish at lot during rehearsals, so she's not worried about much. She's a little unrestful because this is the first time they've seen the fans in a while. 
Erina: I'm able to show off in songs, and I'm doing acrobatics. I'm really suck at doing backflips... I kept telling my teachers I was too scared to do it. But I believed in my teachers, and I want to show you all a good performance. I'll work hard to not injure myself throughout the tour. 
Sayashi: Since we all have things we are able to do... We can do it. Not in an odd way, but in a good way, it can help us calm down. With this calmness, I think instead of worrying, "am I getting the moves right," or, "will the concert be okay?" we are able to just enjoy ourselves. I'm really looking forward to today.
Kanon: This fall tour is a year since Michishige's graduation concert, and 9th gen are now the seniors. It's been a year since this change. More than just "pressure," we've had a lot of things we have to do. And many things we did do. Well, anyway, for today's concert I not only want to enjoy it, I want the guests to enjoy it too. 
Iikubo: We're often doing rehearsals for when we get on stage... I've been blogging about it, and the fans have really been looking forward to the concert. I was really able to get a lot of messages cheering me on. I'd like to finally show you the work of those rehearsals. Right now, I'm not nervous yet. I bet 5 minutes before we go on I'll be crazy nervous. I'm looking forward to those nervous times, as well.

God translating 13 of those is too much, may edit the rest in later.

Anyway, here is their perfomance of Sukatto My Heart from their opening day. Shortly after are thoughts after the first performance. 

star
ANGERME

Post by star »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="191563" data-time="1442940021"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Star" data-cid="191558" data-time="1442897664">

I really live this setlist. Their at so many great songs. Moonlight night AND Dollar Capriccio! Not to mention all of the other songs that I like just slightly less than those two.</blockquote>

Star you are either drunk or posting from mobile and it is hilarious. Also....yes I agree hahahahaha</blockquote>
Well seeing as I never get surfaced, its from my phone. I was also probably too tired to catch it and just left it!
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
From this week's H!S--

PRISM first day thoughts (before concert)

Their comments:
Mizuki: Isn't really nervous this opening day, and she thinks that's great. She felt they were able to accomplish at lot during rehearsals, so she's not worried about much. She's a little unrestful because this is the first time they've seen the fans in a while. 
Erina: I'm able to show off in songs, and I'm doing acrobatics. I'm really suck at doing backflips... I kept telling my teachers I was too scared to do it. But I believed in my teachers, and I want to show you all a good performance. I'll work hard to not injure myself throughout the tour. 
Sayashi: Since we all have things we are able to do... We can do it. Not in an odd way, but in a good way, it can help us calm down. With this calmness, I think instead of worrying, "am I getting the moves right," or, "will the concert be okay?" we are able to just enjoy ourselves. I'm really looking forward to today.
Kanon: This fall tour is a year since Michishige's graduation concert, and 9th gen are now the seniors. It's been a year since this change. More than just "pressure," we've had a lot of things we have to do. And many things we did do. Well, anyway, for today's concert I not only want to enjoy it, I want the guests to enjoy it too. 
Iikubo: We're often doing rehearsals for when we get on stage... I've been blogging about it, and the fans have really been looking forward to the concert. I was really able to get a lot of messages cheering me on. I'd like to finally show you the work of those rehearsals. Right now, I'm not nervous yet. I bet 5 minutes before we go on I'll be crazy nervous. I'm looking forward to those nervous times, as well.

God translating 13 of those is too much, may edit the rest in later.

Anyway, here is their perfomance of Sukatto My Heart from their opening day. Shortly after are thoughts after the first performance. 
[/quote]

Thank you TicTac !
Seeing those dresses made me think of 13 mini Sayu-Lalala no Pipipi.

Campy <3 !
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Announced today, MM'15 will release their 60th single on 12/28 (two days before Riho's graduation)

-Triple A-side
-one song is "One and Only"
-another is a Riho solo

-I assume the first might be "Watashi no Nanni mo Wakacchanai" but who knows
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I believe the release date for this is set to March 23rd. Very, very excited to watch this when available... I purchased GRADATION and haven't regretted it a single bit--an amazing concert to watch and I hope PRISM goes above it! :)

Pre-order is up onCDJapan if you're interested.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Cover of the PRISM tour for anyone who wants to see it. (The Bluray and DVD have similar covers so I'm only showing the bluray.)

This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

That photoshop job though.... The lighting of each girl is SO different... and the cut is awkward. Gradation's cover was way better imo.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I like how I posted about the preorder, and didn't preorder. I hate myself Q_Q 

Anyway, just ordered it now because I came across this (Niconico) video of the Wolf Boy medley, here. There's a dance break in there... and while it's not all cool, there are some really awesome moves they put in there. Especially from 4:45-4:56. THAT'S what I love to see in concerts.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Sorry for triple posting, but I just wanted to say.... I'd recommend not buying this concert. Had it not been for the Sayashi parts, I would have thought it a complete waste of my money. The Wolf Boy parts I linked were the best parts of the concert, and the rest of the concert didn't measure up at all to those clips.

To me, here were the highlights of PRISM:
MM'15 entrance in front of screens/screens used to show dance group/Kimi no Kawari
Wolf Boy medley
Motto Aishite Hoshii no
Endless Sky/Member messages to Riho/Riho Ending
Kudo (numerous) and Kanon solos!!

Gradation was the clear winner in concerts for MM this year. PRISM was just a huuuuge let down. I got bored watching it. The costumes were ehhh (not bad but not good), setlist was blah and the set was not as good as Gradation's. Also stop using pyro for MM concerts. Idk, it felt pointless to use fire for something like Wagamama.

AND I'M SO FKING SICK OF HEARING THE SAME SONGS OVER AND OVER. (Read: One, Two, Three, Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke, Password is 0, TIKI BUN, etc). They also took out 12ki's gen cover of Hajimete no Rock Concert.... Leaving each member of 12ki I think one single solo each, maybe Maria and Miki 2-3.

Finally, the editing/shots didn't seem as good when compared to Gradation. I'm sure it was not helped my Miki's hand injury, which affected the whole look of the performances and no doubt the shots that could be used/editing used to hide it. Yet even though she had an obvious injury, I thinks he got the most shots out of 12ki.

TL;DR: If choosing between buying Gradation or Prism, go Gradation.

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Gradation was too great to be overcome. I haven't watch Prism yet but I say, this is why you buy the Riho solo angle.  :thumbsup:  Haha

Regarding the pyrotechnics, though, that was special for Riho. She was asked if she wanted anything special for her last concert and she said she wanted pyro!