[2015.11.11] ANGERME - Desugita Kui wa Utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi (single)

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Re: [2015.11.11] ANGERME - Desugita Kui wa Utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi (single)

Post by yuzuriha »

It's cute.  It kind of reminds me of some of the PGSM songs for some reason?  Kanon's voice isn't annoying me as much as usual here either so that's a plus
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: [2015.11.11] ANGERME - Desugita Kui wa Utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi (single)

Post by Anderei »

The beginning is really cute.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I like the song so far. I can definitely tell that Kanon wrote it and that isn't a bad thing. This is probably one of the more interesting graduation songs I've heard.
Formerly Mizura
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

The pacing of the lyrics is interesting.... Nice job, Kanon.

A total Kanon song. All about her ;)
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

This is how I liked Kanon singing. But then again she's singing like Kago and that's always been my favorite Kanon voice. xD 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

"Watashi" could have been an a capella version of "One And Only" and this would still be the H!P Single of the Year. That it's a solid Kyary Pamyu Pamyu rip-off is a bonus.

Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Forget that she sounds like Kago, the pictures on the video look like Kago. I had to do a double take. I definitely agree it sounds like a PGSM song. 
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Covers are up. Despite having heard the song, the Desugita outfits surprised me.
phancy
Kenshuusei

Post by phancy »

I really like the Dondengaeshi covers. :heart: Now that I know what the jackets look like, it's time to order. Probably getting Limited A and Regular B.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I'm getting Regular A. Limited B is my least favorite.

In case anyone was curious as to what sort of promotion they've been doing/will be doing:

9/6 (Sun) handshake meeting in Namba city, Osaka
9/11 (gold) talk & handshake meeting in Takamatsu, Kagawa (Ayaka Wada, Nakanishi Kana, Rikako Sasaki)
9/12 (Sat) handshake meeting in Takamatsu, Kagawa - member split into two sessions
9/13 (Sun) handshake meeting in Hiroshima CLUB QUATTRO
9/14 (Mon) talk & handshake meeting in Hiroshima Tower Records (Takeuchi Akari, Tamura Meimi, Murota Mizuki)
9/20 (Sun) talk & handshake meeting 
9/21 (Monday) talk & handshake meeting
9/22 - handshake meet in Tokyo
9/23 - handshake meet in Nagano after their live
9/24 - talk and handshake meet in Nagano (Kana, Murota, Maho)
10/2 - talk & handshake meeting in Fukuoka : Ayaka, Kanon, Takeuchi
10/2 - Entame Variety The Hit Jouhou - guests Ayaka, Kanon, Takechan
10/3 - handshake meeting in Fukuoka 
10/4 - handshake meeting in Kumamoto 
10/5 - handshake meeting in Kumamoto 
10/11 - handshake meeting in Yamanashi
10/10 - handshake meeting at LaLaport Fujimi in Saitama
10/12 - handshake meeting in Aichi
10/13 - talk & handshake meeting in Aichi
10/13 - CBC radio Nagaoka Scramble - guests Takechan, Tamura, Murota
10/13 - Gogo Smile - Takechan, Tamura, Murota 
10/13 - FM Aichi You gott@ Power - Takechan, Tamura, Murota
10/17 & 10/18 - talk & handshake meeting in Kanto area
10/23 & 10/24 - talk & handshake meeting in Iwate
10/25 - handshake meeting in Sendai
11/3 - Mini Live & handshake meeting in Osaka

Last edited by Anderei on Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

Wow, the covers for Desugita are fierse, and I like it.
ANGERME looking good!

(The graphic designer is happy with these)
Last edited by AquaChan on Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

All of these covers look great. I don't think I've have a least favorite this time.
Formerly Mizura
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I love that this group has been given a consistent vision wrt to graphic design and cover art. The nod to mid-60s album art  -- sometimes subtle (Reg A), sometimes blatant (Lim A and B) -- works really well for ANGERME despite their music not sounding at all of that era. As much as I love 2nd gen Tanpopo, their use of the same design aesthetic kind of gave them a novelty vibe, as it fit too perfectly with their sound. If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be Lim B, with Lim A a close 2nd, but all of them are good.

This group is firing on all cylinders, and really has been since they were formed. I'm curious; three singles in, how do old school S/mileage fans feel about the change now. 
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I don't like Fukuda at all, but I really like the general aesthetic of Reg C a lot. My second favorite would be Limited B, but none of them are all that bad to me.
Mariko
Kenshuusei

Post by Mariko »

JPope is spot on about the design, aaa. I like the style of Limited A best, but some of the pictures are not exactly flattering... :/
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="192141" data-time="1445372479">
I love that this group has been given a consistent vision wrt to graphic design and cover art. The nod to mid-60s album art -- sometimes subtle (Reg A), sometimes blatant (Lim A and B) -- works really well for ANGERME despite their music not sounding at all of that era. As much as I love 2nd gen Tanpopo, their use of the same design aesthetic kind of gave them a novelty vibe, as it fit too perfectly with their sound. If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be Lim B, with Lim A a close 2nd, but all of them are good.

This group is firing on all cylinders, and really has been since they were formed. I'm curious; three singles in, how do old school S/mileage fans feel about the change now.</blockquote>
Kind of like they're just continuing their streak really. They were putting out some really good music from late 2012 up until 3rd gen joined. As for 3rd gen themselves, Mizuki is amazing and I'm glad UFP recognize it by having her do the most singing and promo work. Maho and Rikako aren't bad, but they arent all stars like Mizuki is.
Last edited by Anderei on Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

When I look at a cover like Regular A, I can't help but imagine Takechan being happy that Meimi and Rikako seem to have inherited the pants in the family this year.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Its a toss up between Regular A and Regular B, but I think I'm going to get Regular A.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Desugita opened up this week's H!S.... Okay so I quite like the song. I both like and dislike parts of the editing, but, overall, I like it and think it works. Girls look fierce, outfits, dance and setting fit the song great.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Kinda feeling like the only one who's not crazy about Desugita...
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

The chorus has too much percussion going on (pet peeve of mine is that speed drumming, it's so annoying and distracting) but the rest of the song is cool
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I'm not really into this kind of music but it's surprising and I like it. I'm waiting for the full version to voice a better opinion though.

Yuki did a good job anyway.

About the covers, they aren't really creative but at least they're not bad and I like Regular B (because Dondengaeshi's outfits are really cute) and Limited C.
Campy <3 !
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I really like the MV so far. This single is shaping up to be something awesome.
Formerly Mizura
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="WonderBuono"]
Kinda feeling like the only one who's not crazy about Desugita...
[/quote]

Nope, I'm with you.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I'm not, either. Technically it's more up my alley than standard Idol music, but I feel like they went a bit far with this, seeing as of how they're Idols.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

See I kind of love it so much, the song, the message...but the dance looked a bit sloppy.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Thea"]
I'm not, either. Technically it's more up my alley than standard Idol music, but I feel like they went a bit far with this, seeing as of how they're Idols.
[/quote]

Metal is ground that idol music has been tilling for a while now. MomoClo Z and BABYMETAL have both made names for themselves using metal. It's a natural pairing, and I expect more idol groups to take advantage of it.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

It makes me think of Passpo, who've been doing the pop-rock thing for years now. And I really like Passpo lol
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I don't mind idols doing metal, but imo if you do it you have to be really serious about it. BABYMETAL is awesome because they regularly do metal, so it's part of their sound, and they have a live band and everything. For ANGERME to do a metal song out of the blue, and on the same single as Kanon's cutesy song, it's just... weird.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

For those who want to see a little behind the scenes, this week's GR showed the girls learning the Desugita dance. Rikako killin it out there. Though I'm sure she's super thrilled about this single since she loves rock/metal music.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.