Riho to graduate from MM'15

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: Riho to graduate from MM'15

Post by MejraThea »

New stuff for the first time in ages -- photos! 1 2 3
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Thea"]
Book about Riho coming out 3/12 A 17 Year Old's Determination. (Thanks to Q for telling me!)
<div> </div>
<div>The first autobiography and chronicle from Sayashi Riho, who graduated from Morning Musume on 31/12/15.</div>
<div>From her dance awakening at 6 years old, passing the Morning Musume. 9th Gen audition at 12, to her graduation from Morning Musume at age 17, valuable pictures and an interview that gives an honest approach of her.</div>
<div>In addition to about 5 years worth of treasured shots, to the photos taken directly after the announcement of her graduation, her last Nippon Budokan, her final stage at Nakano Sun Plaza on New Years and backstage and so forth, the first publication of these rare photos!</div>
[/quote]

The release date has been changed to 3/26 instead. Plus, we get to see the cover and the bonus photo that comes with 7net Shopping, Tower Records Online, Wani Books' Wanimaru, Rakuten Books, and HMV, in that order (in case you want to know which).

Personally I want the 7net, Tower Records, and HMV one. And Rakuten.
Last edited by MejraThea on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Tower Records and HMV ones are stunning. And Rakuten.

And thank you Thea for sharing the previous photos, they're lovely.
Campy <3 !
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

This thread is never going to die might as well rename it "The Riho Thread" lol

Riho's Bus Tour Fanclub DVD Preview.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

A video of a live, moving Riho during her photoshoot for the book. Be amazed.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I forgot to comment but I was definitely amazed! Mesmerized! Enchanted! Lol.

Two lives from Riho's Solo Live as well as her audition dance have popped up. Tsumetai Kaze, Kimagure Zetsubou. If you can't nico I have them on DM.
Last edited by MejraThea on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="196088" data-time="1459134169">Tsumetai Kaze</blockquote>
Sounds nice, but, as I suspected, it's a complete borefest when performed by only one girl.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

They're releasing a Riho Prism Solo Angle.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Arco and I started translating her book. Read it here.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Thank you a lot. I really like reading these and I'm sure translating a whole book is a lot of work.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Of course! It is but I'm enjoying it, and arco, too. Getting to do what I did so far today put a smile on my face for the rest of the day.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Thank you Thea and arco :heart: !
Campy <3 !
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I got my Riho package from the Japanese fan today!

It came with:
- A plastic bag from the Hello Project store
- 3 copies of her last single, one cover for each song
- A Suzuki keychain 
- A Riho picture
- 2 copies of one of the 9ki photos from her grad
-A photobook of Riho covering all of her years in MM

I'm a little emotional honestly

Last edited by Noa on Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

I got all the same except the Suzuki keychain, and I really think the guy is so nice for doing this. :cryalot:

Thea too, or else I wouldn't have been able to do it. I've only unpacked it and looked at it (since I'm in the middle of moving), but I plan to try to listen to the CDs and experience an idol photobook for the first time! I'm excited, but I want to make sure it doesn't get buried under all my boxes, so I'm waiting until I've unpacked a bit more.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I have yet to recieve mine, but this makes me even more excited.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

I was checking out her profile on http://helloproject.wikia.com and it wasn't until then that I realized 9th gen has been part of MM for a whole 5 years now.

I need to dig up some old posts from around that time. But I definitely remember being very happy that Mogi didn't join.

latest.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Ap2000 on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Of course, Show!  :heart:

The Riho photo comes with the PB.

I got mine yesterday. I got three copies of the PB + photo (Not for me, I already have it. One for my mother who wanted one, one as a secret gift for a friend, and one for Ryan because I knew he wouldn't ask), three copies of the single (which my mother jumped on lol), The PRISM visual book (which my mother also jumped on), some Riho and MM magazine pages, the Riho Memorial Photo Set (which I did keep since I didn't get it fully), and a Riho One Two Three outfit keychain which I was extremely pleased with, my first outfit keychain haha!

I posted my thanks and photo on twitter, he asked us to. @misuken_now to start with, message, and end it with #thank_you_sayashi.
Last edited by MejraThea on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

I got my @misuken_now package a few days back, too. Waiting for some better weather before I try to take a decent picture for him at a minor local landmark of this rural area. Aside from the book and included photo I got
*One and Only Riho keychain
*H!P Official Shop bag
*Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi / ENDLESS SKY / One and Only - Regular A, B, and C

I also like that there's a message included in case of customs inspection, still taking the chance to sort of talk up Riho. :)
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

I finally took some pictures for @misuken_now.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I am crying. (Well, I was for a good 5 minutes. Then in the time it took to make this post I calmed down.)

Image credits to x and x.
Last edited by MejraThea on Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I just watched Riho's graduation on the second disc of Hello! Project Countdown Party 2015 Good Bye & Hello! I had some questions.

1) Is there an English translation anywhere of Riho's graduation speech?

2) I listened for the names of her 5th, 6th and 8th Gen mentors in her speech (Ai, Risa, Reina, Sayumi, Aika). She never mentions them. Why not?

3) Disc 1 of this concert is two hours; Disc 2 is two-and-a-half hours. I haven't gotten to Discs 3 and 4 in this set yet, but I'm sure they're pretty long as well. Did these events occur on the same day or different days?

4) I know it's been explained to me here before, but I've forgotten the answer. Why was Riho's graduation placed in this larger H!P event and not in a separate MM concert?

Thanks.

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="198702" data-time="1468075985">
I just watched Riho's graduation on the second disc of Hello! Project Countdown Party 2015 Good Bye & Hello! I had some questions.

2) I listened for the names of her 5th, 6th and 8th Gen mentors in her speech (Ai, Risa, Reina, Sayumi, Aika). She never mentions them. Why not?

3) Disc 1 of this concert is two hours; Disc 2 is two-and-a-half hours. I haven't gotten to Discs 3 and 4 in this set yet, but I'm sure they're pretty long as well. Did these events occur on the same day or different days?

4) I know it's been explained to me here before, but I've forgotten the answer. Why was Riho's graduation placed in this larger H!P event and not in a separate MM concert?

Thanks.</blockquote>
1) TicTac kindly posted her translation of Riho's and Mizupon's speechs on the previous page.

2) Why would she ? She told them what she wanted when every of them graduated so it wasn't mandatory at her own graduation.

3) They all occur on December 31st ; it starts in the afternoon and ends late at night.

4) Her graduation was announced late (end of October) : MM's tour ended on December 7th so it would have been too close from the announcement and it left them enough time to release her last single and organize her a solo bus tour. That being said, they could have been announced her graduation earlier.
Last edited by Meikochi on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Thanks, Meikochi. This'll teach me to go back a page and check before I ask a question like that.

And thanks to TicTacAnyone for the translations. I also read Mizuki's address to Riho and I was puzzled by the comment that Riho was a "pervert." What's that a reference to? To kissing some of the other members on the lips during a concert the way Sayumi used to? Or something else?

Also, I do wish she had thanked Ai-chan, Risa, Reina, Sayumi and Aika by name, just for the continuity and the remembrance of how much they did for her. It would have made them feel good and it certainly would have made me feel good.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^No other members ever do that though, so I think it would have felt strange. Plus they aren't in the group anymore and it's more about the current MM they're leaving messages to, and I'm sure there are so many other people other than those 5 who helped her along her way.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Madara"]
I also read Mizuki's address to Riho and I was puzzled by the comment that Riho was a "pervert." What's that a reference to? To kissing some of the other members on the lips during a concert the way Sayumi used to? Or something else?
[/quote]

Riho didn't kiss others doing concerts, she played the pervert character. She was obsessed with Mizukiu's skin, arms and body, would touch the other members stomachs during an event, she grabbed Mizuki's thigh on one DVD Mag, she was continuously grabbing at Mizuki's arms. (She put a stress ball under the image of Mizuki's arm on a Microfiber towel, and called her "My Fuku-chan.") She even made a joke of it during the Triangle Kanshasai, she was acting as Kiri and asked Queen Iota if he could touch her arms. Her birthday goods from last year, her Muffler towel said "I'm not a pervert!!" And I have more.

Each of them plays to a certain character. Kudou plays the boy, Masaki plays crazy, Sayumi was cutesy, Kanon was goofy. Etc. etc. Riho's character, since a little before Sayumi left, was the going-after-the-other-members-pervert character. Because the wota eat that up.
Last edited by MejraThea on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Thea"]

Masaki plays crazy

[/quote]

Type casting.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Madara"]

2) I listened for the names of her 5th, 6th and 8th Gen mentors in her speech (Ai, Risa, Reina, Sayumi, Aika). She never mentions them. Why not?

Thanks.
[/quote]

I should add that Disc 2 continued the greatness of this Countdown Party and had a great MM set. C-ute and Angerme preceded MM and were, as usual, in fine form. I watched Disc 3 and part of Disc 4 last night. On Disc 3, the younger girls were winnowed out because of age restrictions on performing late, which made for some very interesting combos. In the MM set, I was pleasantly surprised to see Ai-Chan, Risa and Aika join the four MM girls who were left (Haruna, Mizuki, Ayumi, Erina) for a set of older MM songs: How Do You Like this Japan, Resonant Blue, Nanchatte Renai and Mikan. It was so wonderful to see Ai-chan and Risa performing with the group again. I'll do a write up on my blog when I've had a chance to watch the discs again and take notes.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Thea might be late for work over this.... but what is more important, right?

Riho has appeared!  :wota:  :eekrun:  :party:  :weeeh:  :sakura:  :sakura:  :sakura:

Gaki posted some photos on her instragram which were subsequently removed, but they're real and recent. The posters in the back prove it.

(Photos are huge and I'm sorry but not sorry)
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

She looks the same! I wonder if she's working on a comeback or something.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Reading that thread title I thought they had announced her H!P graduation. Reading comprehension F.

That being said, yes! Apparently she's also supposed to be in some anniversary book.