[2015.12.29] Morning Musume.'15 - Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi / ENDLESS SKY / One and Only

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: [2015.12.29] Morning Musume.'15 - Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi / ENDLESS SKY / One and Only

Post by Shoujo Q »

They've played One and Only a lot. And Endless Sky is, I hear, Riho's solo song which if it's true would be the last song they showcase. So really we're waiting on only two songs. 

Despite it being last on the last One and Only seems to be the song they are promoting the most. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Elpis
ANGERME

Re: [2015.12.29] Morning Musume.'15 - Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi / ENDLESS SKY / One and Only

Post by Elpis »

I think a PV preview will come on H!S next week. They usually get the MVs out a few weeks before the single is released.
Formerly Mizura
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Kalle"]
Does anyone find it odd that there are almost three weeks to this single's release and not a single thing has been heard about it yet? No radio rips, no PV previews, nothing. But with my luck they'll probably end up releasing a PV preview on H!S this week just to prove me wrong.
[/quote]

Don't worry, I was *just* thinking this..... So, yes, I find it odd.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

So I guess these are some previews of One and Only's MV:

Been trying to find the video it came from... will edit with it when I find it =3
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I guess this means we will be getting the One and Only MV on Hello! Station next week.
Formerly Mizura
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I'm so excited for this! I feel like we've been waiting forever for an MV! :D
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

I think one of the covers is there in the corner.  Looks like they took a note from C-ute and they are all white haha.

Made by Haru!
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="193279" data-time="1449351646">

Been trying to find the video it came from... will edit with it when I find it =3</blockquote>

If it helps any, that's a CDTV character.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

They are at the end at 2:50
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

It's been confirmed: Riho does not have a solo song. Sorry Riho fans. :(
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

That's disappointing but it sort of makes sense in a way, we all assumed endless sky was her solo song, while that screenshot above seems like it could be from it.
Formerly Mizura
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="WonderBuono"]
[/quote]

Where did you find this out from?
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="193304" data-time="1449511100"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="193301" data-time="1449503925">

It's been confirmed: Riho does not have a solo song. Sorry Riho fans. :(</blockquote>
Where did you find this out from?</blockquote>
Oops, sorry; apparently Tsunku wrote <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/tsunku-blog/">on his blog</a> that he had written "Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi" as a solo song but then changed it to a group song.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I posted on H!O about this too, but this is complete shit and I am glad I'm quitting, bye.

Edit to clarify: I'm not leaving this moment, obviously, but I wanted to get my point across.
Last edited by MejraThea on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="WonderBuono"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="193304" data-time="1449511100">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="193301" data-time="1449503925">
</blockquote>
Where did you find this out from?</blockquote>
Oops, sorry; apparently Tsunku wrote <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/tsunku-blog/">on his blog</a> that he had written "Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi" as a solo song but then changed it to a group song.

[/quote]

Ahh, I see. That's true. He said it was changed to a group song after it became the main A-side-ish song. Though this makes no sense since a) they already had Watashi no Nan ni mo Wakacchanai at the ready, even if it's a song many people disliked, and b) the subject matter of ENDLESS SKY, talking about the dreams and aspirations of those who auditioned for the group, with also an added whole context to those graduating from schools, is totally main a-side material as well since songs with that main theme end up being ultra loved and cherished and doing well because of it.

So, to say Tsumetai Kaze was made a group song, despite being expressly written for Riho, just because it was switched to the main, is really shady and honestly, it miffs me out a lot. What was wrong with ENDLESS SKY as #1? It's not like anyone had heard the song beforehand and fans were hating it like they were with Watashi no Nan ni mo, so I don't really get it.
Last edited by arcobaleno on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

The vaaaast majority of past graduates didn't get solo songs, either.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

That isn't the point. Sure, the vaaaast majority of past graduates didn't have solo songs. But that is because the tradition hadn't been started then. Starting with Ai they DID get solo songs, and so now it has come to be an expectation. But that is beside the point. Tsunku wrote the song for her to be her graduation solo. She had a solo. And then UF changed it.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

As long as she gets the lead in the song I actually don't mind. I think it'll be nice to see more of her and how she contributed to the group, instead of just... her, you know? And she'll get to sing a solo at her graduation concert (most likely).
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Endless Sky Rip

Tsuzumetai Rip

The rips are fairly rough, so far I actually like Endless Sky. I don't know what to think of Tsuzumetai yet.
Formerly Mizura
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

If it becomes an expected thing for every graduate to get a solo song, in the long run that would get pretty heavy--averaging like one every other single.
[quote="Thea"]
But that is beside the point. Tsunku wrote the song for her to be her graduation solo. She had a solo. And then UF changed it.
[/quote]

I can understand getting irked over it getting reversed, though.

Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Tsumetai sounds like it would have been boring as a solo song, so ultimately I think it's the right decision. As it is now, it feels like a companion to Toki wo Koe.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

This is going to be my least favorite MM single in ages.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
freezingkiss
ANGERME

Post by freezingkiss »

I heard all three of these songs in full last night at the concert and I loved all of them. Morning Musume right now are really, really incredible. Performance quality is just so high and dammit, I'm sadder than I thought I would be about Riho leaving because seeing them last night they are such a strong unit, but she stands out, she's REALLY REALLY GOOD.

She'll reach her dreams I'm sure! I hope she hits the next level! 
新垣里沙 ♥ 須藤茉麻 ♥中島早貴 ♥ 譜久村聖 ♥All of C-ute ♥All of Berryz♥

mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

It sucks that Riho doesn't get a solo, but I guess it's kinda alright with everyone else who had gotten ones (Ai, Risa, Reina, & Sayumi) because they've all been in the group for 10+. It seemed more appropriate.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I really like all 3 songs... So while I agree it sucks she won't get a solo, I'm not unsatisfied with the songs themselves.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

From the looks of things, this'll probably be my favorite morning musume single unless the MVs are all super crappy.
Formerly Mizura
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

Yossi also got a solo song for her graduation, though it was on the Sexy 8 album as opposed to being on the Kanashimi Twilight single.

edit: Asuka Fukuda and Kei Yasuda also got solo songs as b-sides waaaaaaaaaaaaay back when, so it's been pretty sporadic. Especially when you consider that someone who had extreme popularity, such as Gocchin, never got one. 
Last edited by Vikitty on Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Valerie" data-cid="193320" data-time="1449541762">Especially when you consider that someone who had extreme popularity, such as Gocchin, never got one.</blockquote>
She already had a notable solo career, so it really wasn't necessary there. Same case with Nacchi, though she never had an official debut until after graduating.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Covers are out and I don't really care for any of them.

http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/EPCE-7164/
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Regular A looks cheap. Regular C looks like crap. The others are okay but could be better.
Formerly Mizura