New member for ANGERME

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

New member for ANGERME

Post by sayu1991 »

The new member's name is Kamikokuryou Moe.

Birthdate: Oct 24.1999

HomeTown: Kumamoto prefecture

Blood Type: O

Height: 150cm

Special skills: Jumping rope, Spinning pens. Drum

Source: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2062149/full/

Personally, I'm unhappy about this. I don't know who she is or how well she sings but ANGERME doesn't need any more new members. 3rd gen more than makes up for the loss of Kanon and I really hope that this won't mess up the group's current dynamic because they're perfect right now.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Re: New member for ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Well I'm sure she'll be fine as she's taking up that 9th position once Nyon leaves.

Her name though :0

Also, waking up to the H!S announcement, I thought it was Kishimon for a second.
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

I hope her voice is as good as 2nd gen and her performance level is as high as 3rd gen (hopefully her stage presence is not as low as 2nd gen). I always welcome new talented girls to my favorite group. I don't know how long C-ute'll last so Angerme has my expectations. New talented girl will help sustain the group, especially now that we only have 2 good singers (Mizuki and Meimi) and  2 really good performers with great stage presence (Mizuki and Rikako). She looks confident, I like confident girls. If she is as good as Murota then there's nothing more I can wish for.
Last edited by smtmissin on Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

That is the longest (Japanese) last name I have ever seen.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="WonderBuono"]
That is the longest (Japanese) last name I have ever seen.
[/quote]

Same here haha.

At least, there's only 1 winner. I didn't want auditions but if she's talented, then why not. Captain said good things about her ; but Captain chose Tsubaki Factory's members and it's not a good group singing-wise so I'm waiting to see this new member perform to voice an opinion.

Also, a mod should move those posts in the right thread (4kies for Angerme). :)

Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Random junk taken from posts on H!O:
Her nickname is Kamiko-chan.
Favorite Angerme member is Kanon, favorite H!P member is Suzuki Kanon.
Introduction on H!S here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guTOhsKqmEs&feature=youtu.be&t=18m19s

- It was announced in today's single event.
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">- She was chosen from 1800 applicants.
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">- Ayaka explains "Before entering to our room to meet us for the first time, she was crying. When we saw that, we thought "Those are angel tears indeed." While crying, she said "I'm so happy although I look sad crying right now, but I will do my best."
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">- She also auditioned for MM'14 auditions. She said "After failing the auditions, I didn't really like H!P songs, but Angerme's Taiki Bansei gave me strength, and that's the reason I auditioned."
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">- Taisei was audition's judge, he said "She's obviously pretty, but her biggest charm is her pureness. Her eyes power is also strong, although they became weak from so much crying, but she surely has a mysterious charm. As for singing, her technique isn't good yet as expected, but her base was the best from among everyone else. Her voice is also beautiful."
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Video of her singing:
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">http://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/625249987442552832/pu/vid/720x1280/Igf5bgmCN7NsKc-o.mp4
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I love her. She's like a mini Ichii Sayaka and she has an amazing voice and a stellar name. Loss for Musume is a gain for Angerme.

Can't wait to see her in action with the group.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, I think with some training she'll be really good. 3rd gen are good, but other than Mizuki, they don't bring a lot to the table vocally and I think with some work new girl can help fill Kanon's gap with Mizuki. More decent/good vocalists is never a bad thing.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Based on what I've read about her from above, it sounds like she'll work with the group. I'll need to see her in action before I make any real opinions. I'm more disappointed that they didn't add any KSS as well. I'm not sure how much longer Kaga Kaede will be around.
Formerly Mizura
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Anderei"]Video of her singing:
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">http://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/625249987442552832/pu/vid/720x1280/Igf5bgmCN7NsKc-o.mp4
[/quote]

If she doesn't become suddenly bad at singing, I'm now quite excited to see them perform together.

Campy <3 !
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

With her winning the auditions, expect a new gen of KSS to appear. A lot have debuted in the past year, and they're going to want to add more to make up for it. I can't say I'm exactly happy with the addition, but I'll give her a shot.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
I love her. She's like a mini Ichii Sayaka and she has an amazing voice and a stellar name. Loss for Musume is a gain for Angerme.

Can't wait to see her in action with the group.
[/quote]

Ah, I knew she looked like someone but couldn't think of who!
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

She looks like a young Maimi to me.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]

[/quote]

Interesting that you make the comparison to Iichi: Taisei was the judge of this audition, and he also produced the Sayaka Iichi in  Cubic Cross singles.

"As for singing, her technique isn't good yet as expected, but her base was the best from among everyone else. Her voice is also beautiful." Talk about sand-bagging. We've gone from proclaiming the worst singer in the history of H!P a "Miracle Girl" to lowering expectations for what appears to be a very strong singer. How the hell did they pass her by for MM? 
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Thank god she wasn't chosen for MM. Angerme is going uphill while the opposite applies to MM.

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="JPope"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="192897" data-time="1447261254">
<div>

[/quote]

Interesting that you make the comparison to Iichi: Taisei was the judge of this audition, and he also produced the Sayaka Iichi in  Cubic Cross singles.

"As for singing, her technique isn't good yet as expected, but her base was the best from among everyone else. Her voice is also beautiful." Talk about sand-bagging. We've gone from proclaiming the worst singer in the history of H!P a "Miracle Girl" to lowering expectations for what appears to be a very strong singer. How the hell did they pass her by for MM? 

</div>
</blockquote>

Obviously Taisei wasn't in the equation for that audition. I think it's cool that Angerme almost has this... director, in a way, with Taisei. So far it seems he made a good choice.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="JPope"]
We've gone from proclaiming the worst singer in the history of H!P a "Miracle Girl" to lowering expectations for what appears to be a very strong singer. 
[/quote]

By 'Miracle Girl' you refer to Sayumi or Nacchi?
Image Hey
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^The Miracle Girl is Koha.

But it's true what he said. She has natural talent, but lacks the technique that comes with training.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Derby"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="192917" data-time="1447284831">
<div>
We've gone from proclaiming the worst singer in the history of H!P a "Miracle Girl" to lowering expectations for what appears to be a very strong singer. 
[/quote]
By 'Miracle Girl' you refer to Sayumi or Nacchi?

</div>
</blockquote>

Nacchi is bad, but nowhere near the bottom. I can think of several in MM alone who were worse than her.

Koharu was the "Miracle Girl." 
phancy
Kenshuusei

Post by phancy »

There's potential in her voice! I'm happy UF decided on a one member generation, with Kanon's graduation the number will stay the same and I liked it the way it was until now.
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

It's nice that only one new girl was added :) ANGERME as a group work very well together and I really love that about them ^-^ Adding a few new members would've made a dent in their dynamic imo.

I'm pleasantly surprised with this new addition, she's very pretty and has a lovely singing voice ^-^ I hope her voice only improves over time :) I doubt I'll be able to remember that last name tho... lol 
Last edited by ShiroiChanUK on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I thought I said this the other day but apparently not?  ANyway I wasn't thrilled about the addition of a 4th gen so soon, but 3rd gen pleasantly surprised me so I will keep an open mind.  And yeah, wow, she can actually sing!
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

After finally getting that video to work for me, I've changed my opinion. I wasn't happy about a 4th gen, especially when I thought that the 3rd gen made ANGERME this perfect package. After hearing Moe sing though, I'm glad to have her added. I pray that H!P doesn't screw up her voice like they've done to so many others because right now she sings beautifully. I also didn't think that she was that pretty in her pictures but the video shows a certain adorableness to her that I like. I can see why they picked her. I'm really glad that they only chose one girl and that they chose someone with actual talent. I hope we get to hear more of her soon.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMpQ8B3Ffjc&feature=youtu.be&t=34m45s

Audition footage from both 12th gen audition and this one. Everything up until about 42:30 is from the 12th gen audition. She must have made it fairly far for them to have so much footage of her. She also sounds like she may have worked on her voice between then and now, she sounds much better in newer footage.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

I saw somewhere that someone went back to the original footage and found her (along with several other girls that debuted this year). It seems she was down to the final 10 or so girls. Not sure if that was semi finals or not, though. She really improved and sounded more confident this time around.

EDIT: Found it on Jplop. Looks like along with the 4 winners of the MM auditon, the others that were finalists were Kiki and Ami in Tsubaki, Mai and Uta in Country Girls, and Saori from the kenshuusei. Saori is taking over (?) kopinku from Karin, if I remember correctly... Kiki and Ami were off to the side in the clip that they showed for the dance part. Haruna was the only only face I saw from the footage.
Last edited by Purin-chama on Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.