[2016.03.09] Country Girls 3rd Single - Boogie Woogie LOVE / Koi wa Magnet / Ranrarun~Anata ni Muchuu~

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Elpis
ANGERME

Re: [2016.03.09] Country Girls 3rd Single - Boogie Woogie LOVE / Koi wa Magnet / Ranrarun~Anata ni Muchuu~

Post by Elpis »

This looks like it's going to be a cute MV. The heart lights in their eyes looked kind of creepy to me, but it is different. The backdrop looked kind of similar to Angerme's Maho Tsukai Sally but still noticeably different.
Formerly Mizura
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: [2016.03.09] Country Girls 3rd Single - Boogie Woogie LOVE / Koi wa Magnet / Ranrarun~Anata ni Muchuu~

Post by TicTacAnyone »

This week's H!S featured the H!S edit of Boogie Woogie LOVE.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Boogie-Woogie Love MV is up : https://youtu.be/wT28y_i78hs

Really cute.
Campy <3 !
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Last edited by MejraThea on Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

Country Girls really hit it on the head with this single.  I really love it!  I hope they do well.

Made by Haru!
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Does Koi wa Magnet feel slightly more K-pop than H!P to anyone else? Don't get me wrong, it's not super close... But I got that "atmosphere" from watching the MV.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Koi wa Magnet feels very early 80s Idol Pop to me more than anything. Especially with the dance moves. You can clearly tell that's the vein they were going for in regards to the way they dressed the girls. (But then Manaka's dance break kind of ruins it all. xD)
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Koi wa Magnet feels very early 80s Idol Pop to me more than anything. Especially with the dance moves. You can clearly tell that's the vein they were going for in regards to the way they dressed the girls. (But then Manaka's dance break kind of ruins it all. xD)
[/quote]

Yeah that's what I was thinking, too. Country Girls seems to be becoming more of a retro group than a country group. :D
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="WonderBuono"]
 Country Girls seems to be becoming more of a retro group than a country group. :D
[/quote]

I'm okay with this.
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="195505" data-time="1457189573">Yeah that's what I was thinking, too. Country Girls seems to be becoming more of a retro group than a country group. :D</blockquote>Well, they've touched on this before with Shining Itoshiki Anata.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="195409" data-time="1456761833">Ranrarun~Anata ni Muchuu~ PV! As well as full Koi wa Magnet.</blockquote> 
I wonder if they coordinated the lolita outfits themselves because it's not great. :hahaha: Wish they had someone at BABY help them instead. Meltia wins this round by far.

Pic related is what Momoko wore except in green. So much lost potential, you are supposed to look like a COUNTRY/folksy girl. But they coordinated all the dresses nearly the same even though they have clearly different themes
CUPgD0pUYAAcz4S.jpg
(Sorry lolita rant)
(Also, I prefer Elizabeth Kyamei way more even if she was dressed way worse, haha).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by strawberryjam on Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

2nd on 1st day, with 30k sold.
Campy <3 !
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Even though it placed 2nd, that's a pretty solid amount sold first day. There was no way they were going to beat AKB anyway (which debuted the same day.) Seems their first week on this single will beat the first week on Wakattieru/Tamerai Summertime.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Ranrarun filming on Upcoming at 3:52, and more recording of Boogie as well. We get to see how they did the heart eyes thing and honestly that is not what I expected.
Last edited by MejraThea on Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Thea"]
Ranrarun filming on Upcoming at 3:52, and more recording of Boogie as well. We get to see how they did the heart eyes thing and honestly that is not what I expected.
[/quote]

Really? Isn't that how they've always done heart eyes??
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I don't know, but I've never actually seen it done before and it just surprised me lol. I don't know how I thought it was done. On the computer, maybe? I remember looking at the 3rd Love Escalation lights in their eyes and thinking it was cool and wondering how they did it.
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

I always thought they just wear heart-shaped contacts. o_O

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

2nd weekly with 42k sold, it's good !
Campy <3 !
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

You guys never knew they used a light? I know it's been a while since a H!P used the lens in the light trick but I just thought it was common knowledge that was how it was done. xD 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I bought this single in Japan and transferred it to my iTunes and then promptly forgot about it. I NEVER LISTENED TO IT...until today. I've heard the first and third songs in concerts and the Petit Best collection, but this was the first time I've heard "Koi wa Magnet" and it's the BEST of the three! Not only that, but probably my favorite CG song. Why don't they perform it live? I do have this year's CG concert DVD but haven't watched it yet. I'm assuming they perform it there.

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="JPope"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="195505" data-time="1457189573">
<div>
 Country Girls seems to be becoming more of a retro group than a country group. :D
[/quote]

I'm okay with this.

</div>
</blockquote>

I'm not okay with, actually, lol.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="203533" data-time="1482609688">
I bought this single in Japan and transferred it to my iTunes and then promptly forgot about it. I NEVER LISTENED TO IT...until today. I've heard the first and third songs in concerts and the Petit Best collection, but this was the first time I've heard "Koi wa Magnet" and it's the BEST of the three! Not only that, but probably my favorite CG song. Why don't they perform it live? I do have this year's CG concert DVD but haven't watched it yet. I'm assuming they perform it there.</blockquote>
Live with Manaka: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/zYSUl38-xL8' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://youtu.be/zYSUl38-xL8</a>

Live without Manaka: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/l8RKqKopt_c' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://youtu.be/l8RKqKopt_c</a>

Part of the reason they don't perform it live as much might be that Manaka graduated shortly after this single released and she was the center of this single (although lines were equal between her, Yamaki, and Momoko). They've mostly been performing concert only songs at their lives.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="203533" data-time="1482609688">
I bought this single in Japan and transferred it to my iTunes and then promptly forgot about it. I NEVER LISTENED TO IT...until today. I've heard the first and third songs in concerts and the Petit Best collection, but this was the first time I've heard "Koi wa Magnet" and it's the BEST of the three! Not only that, but probably my favorite CG song. Why don't they perform it live? I do have this year's CG concert DVD but haven't watched it yet. I'm assuming they perform it there.
</blockquote>
Live with Manaka: <a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/zYSUl38-xL8" title="External link">https://youtu.be/zYSUl38-xL8</a>

Live without Manaka: <a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/l8RKqKopt_c" title="External link">https://youtu.be/l8RKqKopt_c</a>

Part of the reason they don't perform it live as much might be that Manaka graduated shortly after this single released and she was the center of this single (although lines were equal between her, Yamaki, and Momoko). They've mostly been performing concert only songs at their lives.

[/quote]

Thanks for those links, Saya. Where did they perform the concert clip (the one without Manaka)? I like that one better. Is it from this year's CG concert?
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="203590" data-time="1482891155"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="203535" data-time="1482612767"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="203533" data-time="1482609688">
I bought this single in Japan and transferred it to my iTunes and then promptly forgot about it. I NEVER LISTENED TO IT...until today. I've heard the first and third songs in concerts and the Petit Best collection, but this was the first time I've heard "Koi wa Magnet" and it's the BEST of the three! Not only that, but probably my favorite CG song. Why don't they perform it live? I do have this year's CG concert DVD but haven't watched it yet. I'm assuming they perform it there.</blockquote>Live with Manaka: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/zYSUl38-xL8' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://youtu.be/zYSUl38-xL8</a>

Live without Manaka: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/l8RKqKopt_c' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://youtu.be/l8RKqKopt_c</a>

</blockquote>

Thanks for those links, Saya. Where did they perform the concert clip (the one without Manaka)? I like that one better. Is it from this year's CG concert?</blockquote>
Their summer one, yes.
rikako♡eripon♡airi