Girls Night Out

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Girls Night Out

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Introduced today was Girls Night Out on what used to be GreenRoom's channel. 

Host: Natsuyaki Miyabi

What is the show about: Things girls love... About the food they love, fashion, dieting, sports, and girls bring in things they've been interested in lately (maybe a new mascara, a book, magazine, etc.) In video segments, a couple girls of H!P are sent out to view/interact with popular girl activities.

When: New episode every Thursday at 21:00 JPT

Episode #1

It's pretty much J=J's School for Girls, but on Youtube and with all of H!P. I have a very strong feeling Miyabi came up with this since it's stuff she's really interested in, lol. Idk how it'll do for views, though. It definitely loses a very unique aspect GR had with showing backstage production... I really can only imagine it's meant to replace Girls Live, but I don't get why it had to take over GR =/
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Re: Girls Night Out

Post by Purin-chama »

It could be used to get females more interested in H!P too. People have been saying there have been a large increase in females attending the concerts, so maybe this is to cater more to them?
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Myst"]
It could be used to get females more interested in H!P too. People have been saying there have been a large increase in females attending the concerts, so maybe this is to cater more to them?
[/quote]

I hope you're right. It's a great idea.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Am I crazy, or did Rena give anyone else some Kamei vibes this episode?
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

This week's episode featured Mizuki and Kudo as MC guests, and the "Power Spot" segment had none other than....

ISIHDA AND ODA.

And damn is it funny to see how much Ishida hates her lololol. They were selected because in a previous episode with Iikubo and Ishida as MC guests, Miyabi had said how nice it was to watch all these girls go out in pairs because they work so well together. Iikubo said that it'd be best that Ishida not go to one with Oda, then. Ishida agreed heavily. But then Iikubo mentiioned a shrine that helps tie people together, and that they should go.

And that was this week's attraction.

Edit: Another funny bit was when Miyabi was mentioning how Ishida said she wanted her and Oda to get along only as business partners/a team... And Miyabi said "well we had people like that in Berryz, too. I won't name any names, but." THIS EPISODE SAVAGE AF.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

Ayumi not liking Sakura is just a joke right? right...  

Made by Haru!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

If she truly didn't like her she'd probably be smart enough to hide it better on camera.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I'm pretty sure she actually dislikes her but plays it up for the camera. I think it started with Oda joining and not really needing/asking for 10th's gen guidance because she was pretty apt already.

It's becoming a running joke, and has come up on TV interviews and stuff... So, it works. Which is why they keep doing it. But I'm still pretty sure Ishida doesn't really like Oda. Even Miyabi said there were those sorts of relationships in Berryz.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Well, in a group with 13 people there might be two who don't get along that well. As long as it doesn't interfere with their work it's fine, if it makes them more interesting it's even better.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
I'm pretty sure she actually dislikes her but plays it up for the camera. I think it started with Oda joining and not really needing/asking for 10th's gen guidance because she was pretty apt already.

It's becoming a running joke, and has come up on TV interviews and stuff... So, it works. Which is why they keep doing it. But I'm still pretty sure Ishida doesn't really like Oda. Even Miyabi said there were those sorts of relationships in Berryz.
[/quote]

I figure that would be awesome for them to not have to worry about a new member. I remember 5/6th gens talking about how they never needed to really tell Aika what to do because she picked up on it so quickly. And it sounded like no one minded that one bit lol.

I don't think Miyabi was trying to say the Berryz girls didn't like each other. Maybe they didn't, but it seemed like they respected each other on a work level and not as friends and I think that's what she was getting at.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

Her contacts are killing me.

Every single episode.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Thanks TicTac for your summary !

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="196921" data-time="1461274197">
I don't think Miyabi was trying to say the Berryz girls didn't like each other. Maybe they didn't, but it seemed like they respected each other on a work level and not as friends and I think that's what she was getting at.</blockquote>

This is the most likely, to me as well.
Campy <3 !
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

They were both pretty good sport about it and their banter was amusing to watch, even if played up and scripted to some degree. They're both my favourites so I'm ok with that. Turn it up a few notches more and make it group-wide and hey, maybe that other thread will become irrelevant? :dancer:

I do have a complaint though, the show delivered less than my mind thought it promised in the title card... :pirate:

Spoiler: [+]
hnight3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="196917" data-time="1461270018">
<div>

[/quote]

I figure that would be awesome for them to not have to worry about a new member. I remember 5/6th gens talking about how they never needed to really tell Aika what to do because she picked up on it so quickly. And it sounded like no one minded that one bit lol.

I don't think Miyabi was trying to say the Berryz girls didn't like each other. Maybe they didn't, but it seemed like they respected each other on a work level and not as friends and I think that's what she was getting at.

</div>
</blockquote>

If I'm understanding correctly, here's what they said starting from 20 minutes in--

Miyabi: Well but how are they usually? Are they okay with each other?
Fukumura: Well... Like Oda had said (in the video).... They don't really talk.
Miyabi: So that was true?
Fukumura: We have 12 members right now, so they don't have to meet each other that often.
Kudo: That's true.
Miyabi: I see...
Miyabi: But like they said on the VTR, they act like business partners, huh? It's like..... There were people like that in Berryz, you know. 
Kudo: Oh really?!
Miyabi: I won't name who, but there were those types. So please look forward to seeing what happens next episode with Ishida and Oda.