[2016.04.27] ANGERME - Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku / Itoshima Distance / Koi nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Solarblade
ANGERME

Re: [2016.04.27] ANGERME - Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku / Itoshima Distance / Koi nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru

Post by Solarblade »

ANGERME is releasing their single on vinyls, preorders begin 5/18 and end on 6/6

SIDE A

1. Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku
2. Itoshima Distance

SIDE B

3. Koi Nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru
4. Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku (SWG REMIX)

http://www.e-lineup.com/shopdetail/000000009638/
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: [2016.04.27] ANGERME - Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku / Itoshima Distance / Koi nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru

Post by TicTacAnyone »

This week's Upcoming featured all of Angerme singing Itoshima Distance. Moe is such a great singer, I hope she only improves and doesn't decline/damage her voice :) 
And I think Rikako and Rinapuu do better than people give them credit for. Takeuchi is so funny... and again they put her hard at work with the harmonies.

BASICALLY, ANGERME IS BEST.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

She's actually not credited individually for the chorus in any of the songs this time around, believe it or not. She is credited with quite a few past ones though. Fukuda did the most, then Akari, and then sometimes Dawa would pitch in. You'd think someone like Meimi would do them but I think of all the singles I have, she's credited on like one chorus.

I've never seen anyone outright say Rina (not in a few years at least) or Rikako are bad singers, but they're probably still bottom mid-tier, and that's only because of some of the yikes-worth people we've got. They've just got no oomph and Rina in particular is a pretty lazy performer. If she wasn't funny she'd probably get a lot more shit for it. Plus, after watching her unit performance from the winter concert, I think they've decided the key to making her look better is by putting her in a group composed entirely of people worse than she is.
Last edited by Anderei on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

I was surprised at how high pitched Rikako's voice is. I remember them promoting her husky sounding voice. Akari looked so bored doing all the harmonies and such :lol:
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

The 2nd Gen girls all sounded pretty good on this, and the rest struggled with pitch, high-end range or both. Not bad for idols overall, though. I really like this group a lot.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Akari.  :heart: It wasn't long enough.
Last edited by MejraThea on Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.