[2016.04.27] ANGERME - Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku / Itoshima Distance / Koi nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Elpis
ANGERME

Re: [2016.04.27] ANGERME - Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku / Itoshima Distance / Koi nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru

Post by Elpis »

I'm guessing it probably has something to do with the lyrics. The outfits are bad enough to at least be somewhat entertaining, and pretty much everyone is going to remember this for years afterwards. Hopefully they didn't just blow a majority of their budget on those.
Formerly Mizura
Farrah
ANGERME

Re: [2016.04.27] ANGERME - Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku / Itoshima Distance / Koi nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru

Post by Farrah »

I'm wondering if someone over at UFP just didn't get the memo that harlequins are Italian, not Spanish lmao.

Those outfits are a fucking travesty though.  Other Japanese artists have done this aesthetic so much better.

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Full Tsugi PV:
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdgtxpNv6 ... 3QfaWdYPjg' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdgtxpNv6 ... aWdYPjg</a>

Moe isn't a ready to go pro like Mizuki was but I think she's gonna be really good in about a year.

Also there's so much Kana!!!
Last edited by Anderei on Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I love the song, the dance and the outfits. But the MV isn't on point in my opinion : close-ups and slow motion didn't fit this fast paced song. And the shots of 2nd gen "playing" with the camera at the bottom aren't really good.
Campy <3 !
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="196469" data-time="1460143265">
<div>
I love the song, the dance and the outfits. But the MV isn't on point in my opinion : close-ups and slow motion didn't fit this fast paced song. And the shots of 2nd gen "playing" with the camera at the bottom aren't really good.
</div>
</blockquote>

The close-ups are what really hold it back for me. The slo-mo works really well to accentuate the parts where the driving beat stops, but the close-ups are just generic H!P close-ups spliced into a great dance shot video. The effects and transitions of the dance shots are so fucking good and fit the music so well, and every one of those basic-ass close-ups just kills the vibe. Even just using the same de-saturated color style of the dance shots would have helped a ton. They came this close to making it a perfect package of music and video.
Last edited by JPope on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I personally don't mind the close ups too much, but that's because I sorta like the colors/mirror effect they did. I can agree it doesn't perfectly fit with the MV, though. I think it would've been better if they added more effects over them like how they did around 1:13. I think the slow-mo helped the MV not be too busy... Luckily that was also helped with the limited number of cuts they made (I'm looking at you, Sukatto My Heart.) 

Also I really like the low rap shots... I think they look nice and sort of give me an older H!P vibe lol. 2nd gen has always been good in those types of shots XD
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Itoshima Distance.

As in Keep your distance from this song because we have no idea what we did. Drugs might have been involved, but it was probably alcohol.

This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

The outfits in that are probably going to be the worst outfits of the year. Calling that right now.
Formerly Mizura
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="196483" data-time="1460222933">
The outfits in that are probably going to be the worst outfits of the year. Calling that right now.</blockquote>

You underestimate H!P.
nosomi
Kenshuusei

Post by nosomi »

[quote="DonJuan"]
Already worse than MM's Tokyo to Iu outfits?
[/quote]
Actually, I quite like these outfits.
The ones I hate the most (got my worst MV vote) are those in MM's "Help Me!". It must have something to do with the leopard print.

The Itoshima outfits aren't that bad, Except for Maho whose hat is way too big, the others look quite nice.
http://imgur.com/a/XNTTV
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKo4Bfd_Yn3MY3mpVkoGDufQ_dJC_hM-0ItFpUX2K9kih5DWLCYuiQtXMM8pYc3lrIMSvrPtqcb5iRsK7yPdoULtRQr8UA&v=holBE9UQ9Q0

Itoshima is right after MM's PV. Moe is good but that line near the end that's identical to Maho's shows she does need some work because she basically yelled it. I also never realized how nasally Rikako's voice is, I guess because most of her solos up until now have been super short or kind of talk-singy. People have been comparing her to Rina and I didn't understand where the comparison was coming from until now.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

I wish they'd give those power lines to someone else than Ayacho....she clearly can't handle that note >.<
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I agree with Solarblade. But I don't think Kamiko is yelling. She's new and unpolished, but I think she sounds pretty good for her first time.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

[quote="nosomi"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="196485" data-time="1460234149">
<div>
[/quote]
The ones I hate the most (got my worst MV vote) are those in MM's "Help Me!". It must have something to do with the leopard print.

The Itoshima outfits aren't that bad, Except for Maho whose hat is way too big, the others look quite nice.

</div>
</blockquote>

Ah, well, everybody likes something different, right.

While Itoshima Distance wasn't creative or anything, it at least had some idea behind it (depending on how much scenery shots count as idea). Also, someone over at H!O explained that the costumes aren't Harlekins but Pierrots. Pierrot is the guy that can't win in love. It kinda makes sense in such a song. The costumes actually grew on me.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="196585" data-time="1460565107">
I agree with Solarblade. But I don't think Kamiko is yelling. She's new and unpolished, but I think she sounds pretty good for her first time.</blockquote>

Oh I didn't mean that she sounds bad. She's definitely good for a newbie.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Itoshima Distance reminds me of a song that J=J would perform, except Angerme did a much better job. The outfits are still bad, but Hello! Project has had worse in the past.
Formerly Mizura
nosomi
Kenshuusei

Post by nosomi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="196591" data-time="1460566462">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="nosomi" data-cid="196559" data-time="1460517047">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="196485" data-time="1460234149">
</blockquote>

</blockquote>

Ah, well, everybody likes something different, right.

While Itoshima Distance wasn't creative or anything, it at least had some idea behind it (depending on how much scenery shots count as idea). Also, someone over at H!O explained that the costumes aren't Harlekins but Pierrots. Pierrot is the guy that can't win in love. It kinda makes sense in such a song. The costumes actually grew on me.

</blockquote>
I was the one who said that  :woot:

I do think they were going for Pierrot as the theme, But Pierrot outfit is very dull, mainly white. So they chose Harlequin's one, bright and colorful.
ImageImage
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Revangelis"]

[/quote]

WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE OUTFITS UF, where did they go?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

They're in the previews for Koinara. Saw it last week.
Last edited by Anderei on Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

But that makes no sense. These are the covers for Itoshima, and the Koi nara covers are the black/red ones. Sigh.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

It is what it is. It's in the pictures:

All this front row and solo line Kana is making me feel like all my stanning has paid off. I made this happen guys. It was ALL me.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

[quote="nosomi"]
I was the one who said that  :woot:

I do think they were going for Pierrot as the theme, But Pierrot outfit is very dull, mainly white. So they chose Harlequin's one, bright and colorful.

ImageImage

[/quote]

Thanks for that! Yes, that makes sense I think. Also, Harlequins might be better known than Pierrot.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Thanks, Anderei!

Now I feel like UF knew the harlekins were a mistake.
Last edited by MejraThea on Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
nosomi
Kenshuusei

Post by nosomi »

[quote="Thea"]
Thanks, Anderei!

Now I feel like UF knew the harlekins were a mistake.
[/quote]

I also think they knew  :ph34r: but they never really cared about accuracy or even meaning, it's often random  :rofl: I'm used to it now!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

I still don't like it whenever Tsunku tries to shove lyrics in a measure like he does in Koi Nara...just doesn't work for me
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Anderei"]
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x44jef2_the-girls-live-2016年4月14日_fun

KoiNara is performed at about 16:20.
[/quote]
Ayaka sounds really good in this 
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Anderei"]
All this front row and solo line Kana is making me feel like all my stanning has paid off. I made this happen guys. It was ALL me.
[/quote]

Thanks Anderei
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="196681" data-time="1460740968"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="196635" data-time="1460648750">
All this front row and solo line Kana is making me feel like all my stanning has paid off. I made this happen guys. It was ALL me.</blockquote>

Thanks Anderei</blockquote>

You're welcome!