[2016.10.26] Juice=Juice - Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~ / KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!! / Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

mrsross
モーニング娘。

Re: [2016.10.26] Juice=Juice - Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~ / KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!! / Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou

Post by mrsross »

Good. Keep On's choreo isn't really that good. It's like the person who made it up just thought of just having j=j doing Michael Jackson moves as it does sound a bit Michael-influenced.
Anderei
つんく♂

Re: [2016.10.26] Juice=Juice - Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~ / KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!! / Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou

Post by Anderei »

You may have forgotten they're releasing a single since it was announced a billion years ago but they are still chugging forward with that promo. Here they are on some TV show performing a bunch of songs.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Hello!Station edit of Dream Road's PV

https://youtu.be/8jQNzy9M7dM?t=8m26s

Sayubee looks really cute with this hair.  I love the lil American Beauty shots LOL.  
I am NOT a fan of these outfits, they're so boring and frumpy.
Revangelis
つばきファクトリー

Post by Revangelis »

The covers are out

Limited A

Limited B

Limited C

Regular A

Regular B

Regular C

I think it's a bit unfortunate, that lim C makes Sayuki look like she has a unibrow...
Last edited by Revangelis on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I know H!P has a few standards they go through with covers but Reg and Lim A take that to a new level.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Farrah"]
Hello!Station edit of Dream Road's PV

https://youtu.be/8jQNzy9M7dM?t=8m26s

Sayubee looks really cute with this hair.  I love the lil American Beauty shots LOL.  
I am NOT a fan of these outfits, they're so boring and frumpy.
[/quote]

Amen on the outfits. Also, the choreo to this is ridic. The song is a straight jam, though. I love it.

[quote="Anderei"]
I know H!P has a few standards they go through with covers but Reg and Lim A take that to a new level.
[/quote]

Those are my two favorites, lol!
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Sayuki is finally growing into her looks! They all look gorgeous
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

That music video. I'm never sure when they are doing a true edit and showing the offshoots or it's the actual music video. I'm hoping it's edits because it's really janky in some parts.

Dream Road is really a grower song. I really don't care for the start of it but then it gets into the song and I'm like, oh. I do like it. But then it ends and I forget about it.

Juice=Juice is really turning into my new C-ute. Great group, don't care much for their songs. Which is a shame. I adore all the girls. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

J=J really aren't great dancers and it's mostly the choreography's fault but the dance shot looks really bad to me. Like they didn't know the steps and had to focus too hard. (Except for Karin and Sayuki, of course.)

On the covers, well, they're easy. At least they found a good photographer this time, the C editions look quite pretty (except for Sayuki's unibrow...).
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I'm guessing Kanazawa's condition doesn't really help in the choreo department either.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

After watching the PV on a bigger screen. The close up shots were they sing. It's obvious the flowers are falling in reverse, but are the girls singing backwards too? Their lips are a little off. I noticed this especially with Tomoko. Anyone else notice it? Or am I just early morning crazy?
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I don't think it's early morning crazy, her lip movements kept messing me up, too, Tomoko's. I was wondering what the hell she was saying, but if it's backwards, that makes a lot more sense.  :whatthe:
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I assumed that they were just singing it in a really subdued way, but now that you mention it it would make sense. They recorded it speaking backwards, to try and make it look the correct way when they reversed the video.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I like this song a lot, but some of the musical arrangement is a bit jarring for me, I think. But, even so, there's something of it that kind of touches me in my core. There's a hopeful melancholy behind the use of instruments, I feel, and I really, really, really love it.

Yuka looked really pretty in her "Oh no, I've been rained on" solo shots. I think the bang-less look would work out well for her.
Last edited by arcobaleno on Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

God, I hate the slow-motion dance moves. Totally ruins the video. This is the best JJ song in ages, though.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

This is probably one of their better songs but at the same time I don't think I liked it much. I liked all the shots with flowers and flower petals but otherwise the MV felt kind of bland and felt like it cut off weirdly. The song is pretty good but there's just something about it that I don't quite like.
Formerly Mizura
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

I like the song except for the choreo, the dance break, and the fade-out xD
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

The fade-out is curious. I wonder if they just couldn't come up with a suitable ending for it?
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

OK I love this song now. I think I was originally disappointed with it because I expected it to be something it wasn't from the intro. But now knowing fully what to expect I absolutely love it; probably my favorite so far of this second round of H!P releases this year, and definitely one of J=J's best.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Wasn't this the reason the single was pushed back for the choreo?  It looks a bit lazy here (I think I might've preferred the original?)
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I don't know if that's specifically the reason, but they did shoot a new PV for Keep On and did give it new choreo.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Keep on is really awesome. Best J=J song since 2013.
Formerly Mizura
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Keep On really had a MKB/T&CM feel to it. Even the effects on the PV reminded me of several MKB PVs.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

I'm shocked they're wearing sneakers.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I like it. J=J really wants to catch up after nearly disappearing for the past 12 (or even more?) months. Finally it doesn't look like they shot the MVs on their lunch money either lol.

I can't remember what Ashita Yarou was like, though. Guess we'll get that MV next week?
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I love everything about it. 
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki