[2016.10.26] Juice=Juice - Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~ / KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!! / Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JPope
ANGERME

Re: [2016.10.26] Juice=Juice - Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~ / KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!! / Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou

Post by JPope »

I like Dream Road as a song, but I'm not too crazy about the arrangement. The instrumental hook is really good and super catchy, but it could (and should, IMO) be so much more powerful.
Last edited by JPope on Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kira
ANGERME

Re: [2016.10.26] Juice=Juice - Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~ / KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!! / Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou

Post by kira »

I actually really like Dream Road, which I wasn't expecting at all.

Someone in the comments in the concert recording noted the sax sounds like the sax in a Bakuste song "他の男の子とわざとイチャイチャした" and I went and looked it up, it does sound similar.
Last edited by kira on Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

It sounds like a Bakusute song. Tsunku does all their music, even now, so it's not surprising.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I'm not hearing any sax, lol. Are you guys talking about the kazoo-sounding synth?

The instrumental riff would sound killer with a straight Eurobeat arrangement, although Eurobeat is rather passe these days. The more I listen to this, the more I wish it had been given to Morning Musume.
rallyleo
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rallyleo »

Dream Road is definitely (and surprisingly) in tune with current western pop music trends, which is rather surprising since its H!P.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I quite like Dream Road but dance moves are... :nono:
Campy <3 !
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

I don't think Dream Road is a song you could easily choreograph for, since I just imagine people jumping around. Though the slow-motion was strange (and yet I expected it).
Last edited by kira on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Well, Yoshiko is not good with slow songs. But yeah, it's a difficult song to create a choreography for.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Live of KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!!, it was said this song was inspired by Michael Jackson and they weren't kidding. From the dance to Sayuki's little heehee line.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Dream Road has some elements of a great song, I was super excited from the first measure, but it just never quite got there for me. I kept waiting for it to pick up, but something was just missing in the arrangement.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

I think I'll enjoy the studio version of Keep On.  Something about J=J live performances is just SO low energy.  I feel like Sayuki is the only one who puts any energy into her vocals.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Farrah"]
I feel like Sayuki is the only one who puts any energy into her vocals.
[/quote]

I never noticed this, but it's really apparent in this performance. 
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="JPope"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Farrah" data-cid="199375" data-time="1470517595">
<div>
I feel like Sayuki is the only one who puts any energy into her vocals.
[/quote]

I never noticed this, but it's really apparent in this performance. 

</div>
</blockquote>

This and her enthusiastic dancing are what caught my eye right away and made her snag and maintain her number one spot in the group for me.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Single was pushed back to 10/26 according to the main site.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Goddammit, I was gonna have this and momoclo thrown in the same order.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Wow, so this makes another almost 3 month gap in H!P releases. Kobushi's was July 27, and Tsubaki's latest DVD indie August 6.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Probably didn't have time to do the events they wanted for it due to concerts and all that. Feels super last minute since we already have radio and outfit previews though.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

That's disappointing but I guess it makes sense why we didn't get any MV previews on H!S this morning
Formerly Mizura
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Can't believe JJ will have only released one single this year.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

^ forget about Next is you / Karada Dake ga?

Also they only had one single last year
Last edited by Solarblade on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Oh that was this year? I probably forgot about because I don't like either of those songs.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Dream Road live on this episode of The Girls Live.

We're probably going to get a billion lives of all these tracks on this show before the single actually comes out.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Ashita Yarou live from The Girls Live

I wonder how much they've practiced the choreo for this. No one seemed very into it, and they were crazy out of sync in certain spots.

Also, new profile photos. I'm guessing these are the Keep On outfits, since I'm assuming the ones from the live I just posted are the official outfits.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage
Last edited by Anderei on Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

They're probably really over-working the girls, honestly.... The whole idea of this long-ass tour was stupid, imo. I like the song, though.
Revangelis
つばきファクトリー

Post by Revangelis »

Upcoming has footage of the girls recording KEEP ON.

https://youtu.be/5nZzHDgg2fI?t=16m56s
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

<div>From the Aug 12 Upcoming: DANCE☆MAN, WATA-BOO and JUMP MAN recording JJ's Keep On. I want to believe that this is how every DANCE☆MAN recording session goes: Fujisawa in full DANCE☆MAN regalia, JUMP MAN in ganguro girl get up, and WATA-BOO blowing everyone's minds. Oh, and DANCE☆MAN bringing the funk on bass. I would love to see a DANCE☆MAN production from beginning to end. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>https://youtu.be/QCLz_vtDJzc?t=1419</div>
Last edited by JPope on Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Revangelis"]
Upcoming has footage of the girls recording KEEP ON.

https://youtu.be/5nZzHDgg2fI?t=16m56s
[/quote]

Sayuki is really good.