16. Ai no Gundan
  17. Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke
  18. What is LOVE?
  19. HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN? ~Nihon wa Donna Kanji Dekka?~ 【ENCORE】
  20. MC4 【ENCORE】
  21. One•Two•Three (Updated) 【ENCORE】
You can watch it on Dailymotion Part 1/Part 2

Disc 2 Footage Part 1/Part 2
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JPope
ANGERME

Re: [2016.8.10] Morning Musume。'16 Live Concert in Houston

Post by JPope »

<div>I watched it without checking the setlist first, because I like being surprised. I know I crack on MM'16 a lot here, but this was a pretty fun show. From after the 3rd MC to the end, it was fucking great.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>The "Updated" medley was pretty meh overall, but the instrumental bridge between Love Machine and RR21 was outstanding, and the onstage costume change during RR21 was pretty clever.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>The section beginning with "Gundan" and ending with "How Do You Like Japan?" was killer. "How Do You Like Japan?" performed with extra attitude for the Yanks was the highlight for me. I'd have lost my shit had I been there for that.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>So, any BBSers make it on screen?</div>
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Besides me, being all over the damn place. I don't know. xD I lost count of how many times I showed up in the background. I never got interviewed or anything.

I'm in the opening and I pop up a few more times and I can see myself in the background a few times at the NASA Gift Shop. 

I have so many little stories about the NASA part.  :confused: That was like, the highlight of the entire trip for me, to see them out in the real world, away from the convention. And Ayumi taking me photo with my camera. I still have those photos. xD
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

Madara knows more former BBSers, so I'm waiting on him to identify some more.  I'm getting the impression that BBS turnout was fairly low for this convention, so not too many that I identify, but I chatted with Usako and I think Sugoi was there as well.

Aika filmed me twice - after the concert and with Ayumi at the autograph session.  I also pop up here and there in so many different places.  

So glad for you PQ that you got to see them out in the real world!   :thumbsup: I got to see them come in at the airport (thank you, red eye flight) and that was good enough.  
Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

hahaha oh god I'm in the second half on disc 2 ( 32 minutes in, waving in the pink sweatshirt and glasses / green Zukki wristband )

The autograph session completely made up for being jerked around and hassled by staff before the concert tbh. I wasn't expecting to get in at all but my boyfriend and I won! I still need to frame my signed towel.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="kitaoji"]
Madara knows more former BBSers, so I'm waiting on him to identify some more.  I'm getting the impression that BBS turnout was fairly low for this convention, so not too many that I identify, but I chatted with Usako and I think Sugoi was there as well.

Aika filmed me twice - after the concert and with Ayumi at the autograph session.  I also pop up here and there in so many different places.  

So glad for you PQ that you got to see them out in the real world!   :thumbsup: I got to see them come in at the airport (thank you, red eye flight) and that was good enough.  
[/quote]

Well, my copy just arrived, so once I put it in and watch it, I'll let you know who I see. This is exciting.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Madara"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kitaoji" data-cid="199381" data-time="1470525356">
<div>

[/quote]

Well, my copy just arrived, so once I put it in and watch it, I'll let you know who I see. This is exciting.

</div>
</blockquote>

Well, I watched the concert and the documentary. Over a dozen people I know from karaoke and past events. Not that many from MM-BBS, just Kitaoji, Shoujo Q, Usako and Sugoi. If Petit Melon is there, I didn't spot her. I've taken some screen grabs and will do a blog entry highlighting them. (I'm unable to post them here.)

Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

My blog entry on the Houston concert is now up. Part 2 will cover the documentary.

kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

The Q&A on the documentary was severely edited.  Here's a video of the whole thing. 
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="kitaoji"]
The Q&A on the documentary was severely edited.  Here's a video of the whole thing. 
[/quote]

Thanks. I'll include that link when I post the entry on the documentary. Most of the translated answers are cut from the docu, which is quite frustrating.

Any chance of getting the press interview footage where you and Sherrily asked questions?
Last edited by Madara on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I finished Part 2, covering the documentary, and it's up on site now. I've incorporated some of the longer answers included in that YouTube link.