[2016.10.19] Angerme - Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Kita Ningen, Ai no Tame Subete Taikashita Ningen/Umaku Ienai/Wasurete Ageru

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Derby
ANGERME

Re: [2016.10.19] Angerme - Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Kita Ningen, Ai no Tame Subete Taikashita Ningen/Umaku Ienai/Wasurete Ageru

Post by Derby »

The post kinda died already but after all it is here to talk about the songs.
I just listened to Umaku Ienai this evening because as I said in the 2016 songs post, I barely listened to any group and it was kinda sad that I left Angerme out for so long.
But I love the song so much to the point that it makes me sad after it has finished lol.
I love Rina and I can't believe how much I love her last line, it's one of the few times I've been fanboying over an H!P member

[quote="Thea"]
Studio live of Umaku Ienai. Rina does her high note, and the vocalizations at the end are done live!
[/quote]

And really, I need to see this, it's taken down and I don't know where was it from to find it myself.
Image Hey
MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: [2016.10.19] Angerme - Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Kita Ningen, Ai no Tame Subete Taikashita Ningen/Umaku Ienai/Wasurete Ageru

Post by MejraThea »

Here's the one from The Girls' Live. I can't recall if it was the exact same one, but Rina's note and the ending vocalizations are live on this one as well!

Edit: I think it is the same one, Akari and Murotan's vocalizations gave me flashbacks lol. (Good then bad)
Last edited by MejraThea on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Thank you Thea! Yesterday I just couldn't find any live performances using the romanji
And honestly it was a pain in the ass to go to hpwiki for the Japanese name since it loads horribly to me
Image Hey