[2016.10.19] Angerme - Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Kita Ningen, Ai no Tame Subete Taikashita Ningen/Umaku Ienai/Wasurete Ageru

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: [2016.10.19] Angerme - Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Kita Ningen, Ai no Tame Subete Taikashita Ningen/Umaku Ienai/Wasurete Ageru

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Ai no Tame is like a combo ofDigitalic->0 LOVE and Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu, with a dance break straight out of Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no Naka de.

I've come to quite like it.
Anderei
つんく♂

Re: [2016.10.19] Angerme - Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Kita Ningen, Ai no Tame Subete Taikashita Ningen/Umaku Ienai/Wasurete Ageru

Post by Anderei »

There's also a move in the dance break that's straight ripped out of NMB48's Must Be Now choreo. The move was so silly to me when they did it (although it fits their song a bit more) that I instantly recognized it in the Ai no Tame MV.

I don't really think of Angerme as a dancing group, and how out of snyc they all are in the dance break cements that, so the choreo is probably my last thing to look for.

I do like the screen touching parts, though.

Last edited by Anderei on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

New group profile:

And covers:

Limited A

Limited B

Limited C

Regular A

Regular B

Regular C

I've ordered regular C but if I were the type to get multiple copies, limited A would be my next choice.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I like the regulars a lot more than the limiteds. Except switch Reg A and Lim A.

As for the song, Umaku, I really like the Umaku Ienai parts but the verses I find really boring. Overall this single is a super disappointment compared to their last few. I wonder if the sales will suffer.

Momona's face reminds me of Takagi in the worst way.
Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I think it could from the short time between announcement and release. CG's release seems to have potentially dropped for the same reason.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

None of these covers blow me away, but none of them are offensively bad, either. I like the layout of Lim B, but the photo spread is just lazy as fuck. Lim C also comes close, but doesn't quite hit the mark. I like everything about Reg B except for the song listing. Again, just lazy. Lim A & Reg C are quite nice, if somewhat run-of-the-mill for H!P. Reg A is the only one that kind of sucks, and that's just because of the boring and difficult to read text (who's the graphics super genius that decided to go with black text on a big red field?) The girls look great in the photo, though.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Compared to their last single. I like it. I wish Meimi was in it, but that's beside the point. I'm still in my grieving stages so no matter what they throw at me, I'd want Meimi there. 

I wish I could like Murotan, but there's just something about her that's just not connecting with me. I usually instantly gravitate towards the better singers too.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I like it but I have concerns about Rina pulling that falsetto off in lives.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

These outfits succeed where C-ute's fail. The busy pattern of the top and bottom match, and the cropped black tux jacket works to balance that color-salad nicely. Even the round-net sleeves work, as they reveal more of the pattern and not something completely different. The jacket trim is fairly subtle and doesn't clutter up the rest of the look.

I'm totally into this song now, too.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="JPope"]
These outfits succeed where C-ute's fail. The busy pattern of the top and bottom match, and the cropped black tux jacket works to balance that color-salad nicely. Even the round-net sleeves work, as they reveal more of the pattern and not something completely different. The jacket trim is fairly subtle and doesn't clutter up the rest of the look.

I'm totally into this song now, too.
[/quote]

When I saw the H!S edit ver the first thing that popped in my head as soon as I saw the outfits was "these are some of, if not the best, outfits of the year." Paired with some slim yet colorful jewlery, and it gets even better. They could have really tainted the outfit with thick statement necklaces (like they usually do.) They're beyond great... Really proud of whoever designed them, lol.

And I dig the song a lot, the dance is really, really nice. The kind of teenage angst that subtly comes out is refreshing. The sudden shift around 2:10 makes me want to cry I love it so much.

For me this is probably the best package deal this year so far (this single song.) I really loved Ore wa Ninkimono, but this tops it. MV, outfit, dance, song, mood. 
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

I really like seeing Rina getting more of a push nowadays, she's quite the surprise now.  Umaku Ienai is kind of split, I mean majority I do like, but that rather sudden key change and decisions after the point left me confused.

Also 3:35, Moe slips and falls and Ayacho notices XD
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
They could have really tainted the outfit with thick statement necklaces (like they usually do.) They're beyond great... Really proud of whoever designed them, lol.

[/quote]

Yeah, they usually find some way to kill good outfits, usually by just over-designing, but over-accessorizing, too.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I actually really hate those vests. All I could think of when I saw the new profile pictures was how ugly they were and how I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them lol.

[quote="Solarblade"]
I really like seeing Rina getting more of a push nowadays, she's quite the surprise now.  Umaku Ienai is kind of split, I mean majority I do like, but that rather sudden key change and decisions after the point left me confused.

[/quote]

I didn't even notice her falling until people pointed it out. I guess it was so near the end and off screen that they decided it wasn't worth re-filming the dance shot.

I actually feel now that Ai no Tame is the stronger a-side, and I think the switch to Umaku Ienai was very last minute, especially since the former features Momoka so much more. I love how much Mizuki stands out in both MVs. She's just so incredibly polished. I'm glad she's so popular as well, she deserves it.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I actually really hate those vests. All I could think of when I saw the new profile pictures was how ugly they were and how I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them lol.

[quote="Solarblade"]

[/quote]

I didn't even notice her falling until people pointed it out. I guess it was so near the end and off screen that they decided it wasn't worth re-filming the dance shot.

I actually feel now that Ai no Tame is the stronger a-side, and I think the switch to Umaku Ienai was very last minute, especially since the former features Momoka so much more. I love how much Mizuki stands out in both MVs. She's just so incredibly polished. I'm glad she's so popular as well, she deserves it.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I love it. I was ambivalent/slightly disappointed in this single (don't care for Ai no Tame, Umaku is growing but slowly), but this... I love this.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

This single is awesome. Every song on it is really good.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Rikako impressed me with this song. She's been rather hit or miss for me lately, but I feel she did very well her. Her type of voice suits this music well, and her expressions were really good.

Honestly, in contrast, Murotan fell flat for me. Rather than doing emotion, it sounded more like she was shout-singing on a lot of parts.

Still love the song itself, and glad to see that out of all of them, only Maho, I'd say, is the weakest, and she's still better than 90% of Morning Musume, so I'll take that, lol.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Murotan will probably be better live. Although I don't see this song staying in the concert rotation for long.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

This whole single is just full of Rinapuu and I'm loving it!
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="arcobaleno"]
Rikako impressed me with this song. She's been rather hit or miss for me lately, but I feel she did very well her. Her type of voice suits this music well, and her expressions were really good.

Honestly, in contrast, Murotan fell flat for me. Rather than doing emotion, it sounded more like she was shout-singing on a lot of parts.

[/quote]

Rikako did do really well in this song. 

Now see, Murotan has this issue... Idk if you watched her voice training from a few months back, but she sang LOVE Namida Iro. And what the instructor did was have her sit down and sing like she was at a cafe. Her reasoning was because, otherwise, Murota would try and go all out. If she told her to sing with an emotion she would still sing too hard... So she had to sit down and sing/act like she was telling it to the person in a cafe. Her instructor's main focus was getting Murota to control her voice. The instructor said if you're sitting down, it's a lot harder to get all of that hard singing out, so it made it easier to make her sing softer. She wantedMurota to learn how to use her stomach to sing like that, instead of always singing at 110%. But if she had just tried to explain it to her, Murotan would've still gone all out, so she decided to make her physically sit.

Here's the video.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="201185" data-time="1476105234">
<div>

[/quote]

Rikako did do really well in this song. 

Now see, Murotan has this issue... Idk if you watched her voice training from a few months back, but she sang LOVE Namida Iro. And what the instructor did was have her sit down and sing like she was at a cafe. Her reasoning was because, otherwise, Murota would try and go all out. If she told her to sing with an emotion she would still sing too hard... So she had to sit down and sing/act like she was telling it to the person in a cafe. Her instructor's main focus was getting Murota to control her voice. The instructor said if you're sitting down, it's a lot harder to get all of that hard singing out, so it made it easier to make her sing softer. She wantedMurota to learn how to use her stomach to sing like that, instead of always singing at 110%. But if she had just tried to explain it to her, Murotan would've still gone all out, so she decided to make her physically sit.

Here's the video.

</div>
</blockquote>

Ahhhhh, thank you! That was ironically the video that started a disappointment with her in general. I think before, since they had been giving her the kind of lines that suited that 110% method, it wasn't noticeable, and so she sounded great, but on that song, all I could think was just she was doing way way way too much. My listening skills are still a bit shoddy, so I wasn't able to pick up on everything being said, so thank you for telling me the gist behind it.  :heart:
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

...And that's why Murotan is perfect for the current Angerme. Most of their songs are energetic songs.

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

(After finally getting around to watching all the videos...)
I feel like all of these songs would be good album songs but kinda suck as singles.

Rina really impressed me this time around though.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Rina, Dawa, Maho, Mizuki, and Rikako vocal recording of Ai no Tame:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cLZMisS5vsc&feature=youtu.be&t=23m4s

In that order.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I love Maho :')  She's so freaking cute when recording.

Trying to think unbiased, though, I def do prefer her to MM's weakest singers.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I think if she put a little more emotion into her singing, it'd probably be a little better received, even if she's not the best. Her delivery has basically no impact. I do agree that she's super cute, though.
Last edited by Anderei on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.