[2016.10.19] Angerme - Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Kita Ningen, Ai no Tame Subete Taikashita Ningen/Umaku Ienai/Wasurete Ageru

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

[2016.10.19] Angerme - Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Kita Ningen, Ai no Tame Subete Taikashita Ningen/Umaku Ienai/Wasurete Ageru

Post by Anderei »

Announced on Hello!Station. New songs will be performed on their tour that starts in a few days.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
AquaChan
ANGERME

Re: [2016.10.19] Angerme - Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Kita Ningen, Ai no Tame Subete Taikashita Ningen/Umaku Ienai/Wasurete Ageru

Post by AquaChan »

Wow, is it officially the longest song name of all H!P? XD
Last edited by AquaChan on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Re: [2016.10.19] Angerme - Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Kita Ningen, Ai no Tame Subete Taikashita Ningen/Umaku Ienai/Wasurete Ageru

Post by yuzuriha »

I thought the point of having so many groups was to spread out releases....why do I feel like all these singles are coming out all around the same time.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

I'm just happy that we're leaving this dry spell
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="AquaChan" data-cid="200100" data-time="1473255662">Wow, is it officially the longest song name of all H!P? XD</blockquote>I think so. As best I can tell, the longest to date was Sotsugyou Ryokou ~Morning Musume Tabidatsu Hito ni Okuru Uta~ from No.5, which in Roman characters is only about 3/4 as long as this. In Japanese... it's an even greater difference, 30 and 21 characters.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo! is also pretty long.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

[quote="yuzu"]
I thought the point of having so many groups was to spread out releases....why do I feel like all these singles are coming out all around the same time.
[/quote]

It's not just you. I'm feeling it as well.
This year we only just got Kobushi & Tsubaki to put out new music during the summer season, but last year Angerme and MM released new singles in July & August respectively, and singles were spread more evenly throughout.  

My guess is that they want to milk as much handshake/cheki promotions from the single as much as possible, hence extending the time between releases & consequently the # of singles they put out in a year.  It's like spring last year when everybody was releasing something each week.

Looks like Angerme is hitting the sad love songs finally, based on the song titles.

Umaku Ienai is a Takui song, and TsugiZoku's lyricist did the long-ass song.  (source: 2ch via JPLOP, take this with a grain of salt.)
Last edited by kitaoji on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The handshake thing makes sense for JJ, but Angerme's single is less than a month and a half away. Not giving much time at all, unless they're gonna tack the events on after the concerts.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Yes! I was hoping they'd be releasing something new soon. It's been too long since their last single.
Formerly Mizura
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Umaku Ienai will be rock, while Wasurete Ageru will be their "adult-like" song.
Revangelis
つばきファクトリー

Post by Revangelis »

Well, that is a reaaaaally long name...

I'm quite excited, they've been releasing good stuff, and I hope they keep it up.

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Kita Ningen, Ai no Tame Subete Taikashita Ningen

Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo!

Still longer, though!
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

First song where you need to buy multiple covers to see the whole name.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I'm rolling my eyes at that song title. Whatever. Henceforth the song shall be known as simply "Ai no Tame"
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

At least the title isn't as long as that Akb48 one that was released a while back. That one was at least twice the length if I remember correctly.
Formerly Mizura
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="200130" data-time="1473316962">
At least the title isn't as long as that Akb48 one that was released a while back. That one was at least twice the length if I remember correctly.</blockquote>

Suzukake no Ki no Michi de "Kimi no Hohoemi wo Yume ni Miru" to Itte Shimattara Bokutachi no Kankei wa Dou Kawatte Shimau no ka, Bokunari ni Nannichi ka Kangaeta Ue de no Yaya Kihazukashii Ketsuron no You na Mono
rikako♡eripon♡airi
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="200130" data-time="1473316962">
At least the title isn't as long as that Akb48 one that was released a while back. That one was at least twice the length if I remember correctly.
</blockquote>

Suzukake no Ki no Michi de "Kimi no Hohoemi wo Yume ni Miru" to Itte Shimattara Bokutachi no Kankei wa Dou Kawatte Shimau no ka, Bokunari ni Nannichi ka Kangaeta Ue de no Yaya Kihazukashii Ketsuron no You na Mono

[/quote]

And as an aside, that was officially shortened to Suzukake Nanchara (Suzukake Something or Other), which I love.  :rofl:
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

Radio rip of Long-Ass Song Title.

Beats aren't as fierce as their title songs to date, This sounds like a sassy version of TTZZ.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Umaku Ienai is actually listed as the leading song on the website but it does say the order is TBD.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

They compared Wasurete Ageru to Itoshima Distance and said it has the same adult feel to it. Umaku is supposed to get you fired up.

Promo copied shamelessly from jplop.

9/18, members of Angerme will go to store locations across the country as appointed one day store managers. When you reserve the CD single at their locations, you will receive an original stamp press (a certificate that is stamped as proof of your reservation) and a handshake from the members. See them work as a store clerk. They will wear polo shirts and aprons. After the events, they will all return to Ikebukuro for a Nico Nico live show to talk about all their experiences.

Fukuoka: JR Hakata City Studio Terrace [3F] 10:30~ (Sasaki & Nakanishi)
Hokkaido: Tower Records Sapporo Pivot store 11:00~ (Katsuta & Murota)
Osaka: HMV Grand Front Osaka store 11:00~ (Wada, Aikawa, & Kasahara)
Miyagi: Tower Records Sendai PARCO store 11:00~ (Takeuchi & Kamikokuryo)
Hiroshima: Tower Records Hiroshima shop 14:10~ (Sasaki & Nakanishi)
Saitama: Omiya Arushe 1F event space 14:1 ~ (Takeuchi & Kamikokuryo)
Aichi: Tower Records Nagoya Kintetsu Passe shop 14:30~ (Wada, Aikawa, & Kasahara)
Kanagawa: Tower Records Kawasaki shop: 17:00~ (Katsuta & Murota)
Tokyo: Tower Records Ikebukuro: 17:00~ (Takeuchi & Kamikokuryo)
Nico Nico Headquarters B2F event space 19:00~ (All)

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Here's the reveal video--cute outfits. Aikawa's bangs are so cute~~

Is this their first time doing it? They all look confused and excited lolol. Kamiko has opened up nicely, she's getting to be just as weird as the others lately.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kitaoji" data-cid="200204" data-time="1473625513"><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ_sWlGGWIs' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Radio rip of Long-Ass Song Title</a>.

Beats aren't as fierce as their title songs to date, This sounds like a sassy version of TTZZ.</blockquote>

I'm not really sure how to feel about it. I don't hate it, but I don't know if I like it either.
Formerly Mizura
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Store clerks, eh? Maybe Nakanishi can put that "Maido!" to good use now.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="200213" data-time="1473649724">Kamiko has opened up nicely, she's getting to be just as weird as the others lately.</blockquote>My favorite recent weird ANGERME pic.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Mizura"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kitaoji" data-cid="200204" data-time="1473625513">
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ_sWlGGWIs" title="External link">Radio rip of Long-Ass Song Title</a>.

Beats aren't as fierce as their title songs to date, This sounds like a sassy version of TTZZ.
</blockquote>

I'm not really sure how to feel about it. I don't hate it, but I don't know if I like it either.

[/quote]

Understandable. I like it, just not as an A-side. It's a killer b-side or album track, though. It's not as immediately satisfying as their other singles, and while it has potential to grow on me, I don't think it has a whole lot of room to grow. Judging it against "Tsugitsugi" is unfair, though,and I had lowered my expectations for this one, knowing that a let-down was likely.
Last edited by JPope on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Wasurete Ageru rip.

Those first two lines were really great. The rest was rather uninspiring.
Last edited by Anderei on Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="200387" data-time="1474164391">
Wasurete Ageru rip: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qR748Bm4Q ... J3MFY0BiHQ' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qR748Bm4Q ... FY0BiHQ</a>

Those first two lines were really great.</blockquote>
Ooh, I like this. As for One Day vibes going on.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Anderei"]
Those first two lines were really great.
[/quote]

Kamiko and Take!  :heart:  :heart: