[2016.10.19] Angerme - Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Kita Ningen, Ai no Tame Subete Taikashita Ningen/Umaku Ienai/Wasurete Ageru

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Re: [2016.10.19] Angerme - Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Kita Ningen, Ai no Tame Subete Taikashita Ningen/Umaku Ienai/Wasurete Ageru

Post by arcobaleno »

She captured my heart more with the E.T. posters on her bedroom wall. She's so.... Maho.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: [2016.10.19] Angerme - Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Kita Ningen, Ai no Tame Subete Taikashita Ningen/Umaku Ienai/Wasurete Ageru

Post by MejraThea »

E.T. terrifies me, I don't know how my feelings on Maho will be affected now.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

She likes aliens of all sorts:
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

1st day on Oricon at #3 with 16,623 sold
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

All tracks made it to US iTunes, though for the moment the last three tracks are amusingly "Insturumental"s.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I'm waiting for Billboard's numbers now.
Campy <3 !
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Definitely. It is interesting that they sold half of last single's first day. The reason must be oricon's change.

Granted, I don't mind that much. Japanese charting systems (and probably the music industry as a whole) is so broken that sales aren't a good indicator of... anything.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Billboard is also not a good indicator if all you want know are physical sales, although I think the chart that gets posted is a physical one and not the main big one that everyone knows about. Hot 100 takes in a ton of stuff into account and I think we post Hot Singles. In the US, Billboard counts streams too and not just actual purchases.

If anything this new rule is Oricon's attempt to be more legitimate because they know these idol groups are manipulating their charts.

Down to 8. 3 sold about 5400 copies.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Studio live of Umaku Ienai. Rina does her high note, and the vocalizations at the end are done live!
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

ANGERME is truly amazing...  :wub:  I'm so glad they're finally getting the attention, songs, and production they deserved.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

At their press release for this single, when interviewed by reporters, Ayacho mentioned that she's sad that C-ute is disbanding but ANGERME sees it as their chance to be the ones to pull H!P forward. Take-chan goes on to say they think they could overtake MM in due time. She looked in the camera and said 

"Next year we'll defeat and overtake Morning Musume!"

Cocky. But probably true if the business puts as much effort into it as the girls. Good for them.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

In terms of quality, they overtook MM a long time ago.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
At their press release for this single, when interviewed by reporters, Ayacho mentioned that she's sad that C-ute is disbanding but ANGERME sees it as their chance to be the ones to pull H!P forward. Take-chan goes on to say they think they could overtake MM in due time. She looked in the camera and said 

"Next year we'll defeat and overtake Morning Musume!"

Cocky. But probably true if the business puts as much effort into it as the girls. Good for them.
[/quote]
If MM continues to have songs this bad (Sexy Cat single), then I have no doubt Take is right :lol: But like Jpope said, they overtook MM a while ago in terms of quality. 

The Umaku Ienai dance part in the chorus looks a bit difficult  :whatthe:
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I agree. They even seem to have a bit of trouble with it themselves.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
[/quote]

It's what I like about them, always giving 110% and they look to have a lot of crazy fun together.

MM feels like a sinking ship, where half of the girls don't give a thing about saving.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

They're back up to #4 on the third day. 

Umaku Ienai live on Love Music.
Last edited by Anderei on Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
Here is Takui recording the chorus of Umaki Ienai.
[/quote]
So high  :confused:
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Ranked 3 on Oricon with 31k. Billboard reported 51k, also at 3.
Last edited by Anderei on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Kasahara, Kanana, Kamiko and Take-chan recording Umaku Ienai.

Kassa isn't the worst, but she reminds me of Kanana when she started. I <3 Kamiko. And they put Take-chan to work again doing all the harmonies.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Considering Momona is only 13 I have no worries about her. As you said, she kind of resembles Kana when she started out, and Kana is pretty decent nowadays.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
And they put Take-chan to work again doing all the harmonies.
[/quote]

'Tis a wonderful thing.  :heart:
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
Kasahara, Kanana, Kamiko and Take-chan recording Umaku Ienai.

Kassa isn't the worst, but she reminds me of Kanana when she started. I <3 Kamiko. And they put Take-chan to work again doing all the harmonies.
[/quote]

She is actually not individually credited for the harmonies like many Angerme members have been in the past. Umaku has Takui and Angerme as a whole credited. Ai no Tame is Taisei and Angerme. And then Wasurete is Angerme and a name I unfortunately cannot read.
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by GaleKakumei »

So, after the one man live today, I actually browsed through twitter and found Sumikama's account. I never really looked into the credits for any of the Angerme songs for the latest single, but Sumikama is the pianist who does live acoustic shows with Idol Renaissance (and the live band shows recently). He also co-composed Bacchikoi with Iijima Ken (he does rearrangements for Idol Renaissance). I know a bit of his history (dAP and all that jazz), so I finally understand why Ai no Tame sounds the way it does.

(I know no one cares, but it was a fun discovery lol)
Last edited by GaleKakumei on Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Wow!! What a great performance! Everyone sounded sooo great... sans Rina, but she sounded like she maybe had a cold. Poor girl. Love Angerme!!!
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Ai no Tame Blablalablab is the gift that keeps on giving. Finally got around to organizing it into my regular directory/file structure for music, and it forced me to learn about how Windows has a ~250 character limit for a file's location, including name + directory + slashes etc. When an ~80 character title is in both the directory and file name, you can't help but learn about this.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

AINOTA~1.MP3 :thumbsup:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~