[2017.02.22] Tsubaki Factory - Hatsukoi Sunrise / Just Try! / Uruwashi no Camellia

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: [2017.02.22] Tsubaki Factory - Hatsukoi Sunrise / Just Try! / Uruwashi no Camellia

Post by MejraThea »

Quoting for new page:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="203202" data-time="1481563456">Image</blockquote>

I think putting Mao's hair up like that was a mistake, but Ami's hair makes her look better. But other than that it's true, they really look like a cohesive group in these outfits. I feel so proud.
Last edited by MejraThea on Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Re: [2017.02.22] Tsubaki Factory - Hatsukoi Sunrise / Just Try! / Uruwashi no Camellia

Post by Anderei »

Concert recording of Uruwashi no Camellia. Saori lead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV7l4Bp18Q8

Meimi would have lived for this if she was still in H!P.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Uruwashi no Camellia reminds me of something from the Sakura Taisen musicals. 

From the backstage LINEvideo we get to see their 2nd single outfits, which are MUCH cuter than those black concert looking outfits. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

The entirety of the single titles have been revealed, as well as, I'm thinking, at least?, the official order of the songs:

初恋サンライズ/Just Try!/うるわしのカメリア
Hatsukoi Sunrise/Just Try!/Uruwashi no Camellia

New profile pictures as well (names above each girl just in case you don't know who is who):

Spoiler: [+]
Group Picture:

Yamagishi Riko
ImageImage

Ogata Risa
ImageImage

Niinuma Kisora
ImageImage

Tanimoto Ami
ImageImage

Kishimoto Yumeno
ImageImage

Asakura Kiki
ImageImage

Ono Mizuho
ImageImage

Onoda Saori
ImageImage

Akiyama Mao
ImageImage

They look so much more cohesive. T.T I'm so proud of them.

(Still hoping Hatsukoi Sunrise will feature Mizuho...)
Last edited by arcobaleno on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Concert Rip of Hatsukoi Sunrise.

The outfits, though. They look like rejects from Sou Janai.
I like the 2nd outfits (the purple ones) they remind me of Sailor Saturn for some reason. xD 

And might I just add, Kisora is starting to look like a derpy version of Sakura. 
(Why must my least favorite members look like my favorite member!?)
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="203788" data-time="1483374238">
The entirety of the single titles have been revealed, as well as, I'm thinking, at least?, the official order of the songs:

初恋サンライズ/Just Try!/うるわしのカメリア

Hatsukoi Sunrise/Just Try!/Uruwashi no Camellia

New profile pictures as well (names above each girl just in case you don't know who is who):

Spoiler: [+]

Group Picture:

Yamagishi Riko
ImageImage

Ogata Risa
ImageImage

Niinuma Kisora
ImageImage

Tanimoto Ami
ImageImage

Kishimoto Yumeno
ImageImage

Asakura Kiki
ImageImage

Ono Mizuho
ImageImage

Onoda Saori
ImageImage

Akiyama Mao
ImageImage

They look so much more cohesive. T.T I'm so proud of them.

(Still hoping Hatsukoi Sunrise will feature Mizuho...)</blockquote>

I have a feeling its gonna be a 1st gen feature since its the main a-side.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Lol they look like Juice for Karada.

They really don't care about Tsubaki, do they? The black outfit is like a C-ute reject while the song is as dull as MM's last album, the Camellia song screams Countr Girls from both the song and outfits and now this.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Fashion isn't exactly H!P's strong point. Not like they were giving MM and C-ute the best they had and then shorted Tsubaki lol.

I disagree that the song is CG. Its very stageplay-esque and I actually think its pretty unique even if I don't really enjoy it.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

The trend of having groups in white outfits continues. They look a bit more comfortable as a group. Asakura Kiki still has that creepy smile but it's better than before at least.
Formerly Mizura
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Considering Tsubaki has been in so many musicals last year I think that's going to be their thing. Like, musical idol group.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Here's a concert rip on Youtube so you don't have to download. 
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="203813" data-time="1483386942">
I disagree that the song is CG. Its very stageplay-esque and I actually think its pretty unique even if I don't really enjoy it.</blockquote>Hmm you're right.

Hatsukoi is better than the other songs, not sure yet if I love it though.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="203797" data-time="1483379709">
And might I just add, Kisora is starting to look like a derpy version of Sakura.
</blockquote>

Agree, but Kisora's bangs look better.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="204114" data-time="1484158170">Hatsukoi live from H!S: https://youtu.be/Vh63VNvbPn0?t=1h3m11s</blockquote>
Isn't it Just Try?
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Ugh, yeah, sorry.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

It's so... it's not even the girls, but the song is something I would've written in 5th grade. "Just try just try just try your best"? Cringey.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

TGL live of Hatsukoi Sunrise

(Holy backing) The song isn't bad but that backing. Feels a lot lot like old C-ute.... Kiki slay me more pls, Mao too.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Can't let MM be the only ones using that backtrack. And everyone pretended that totally live Morning Soup thing sounded great so I'm sure they'll do the same for Tsubaki.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Hatsukoi Sunrise actually feels like someone cares about Tsubaki.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

After watching both H!S clips, I prefer Just Try (but the parts where they speak in a strange way, like at the beginning).
Campy <3 !
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Myst"]
Hatsukoi Sunrise actually feels like someone cares about Tsubaki.
[/quote]

This is exactly how I feel... Hatsukoi Sunrise has really grown on me and I like it A LOT.
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

Really don't care for Just Try, it makes me think of Seishun Manmannaka, which I find to be pretty boring.

But Hatsukoi Sunrise? SO EXCITED FOR THIS RELEASE. However, I find myself more excited for the one song than for Tsubaki to debut. I feel like that's a mentality a lot of people are going to have, which probably isn't good for their longevity.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Hatsukoi>>Camelia>>>>>>>>>Just Try

Just Try is the worst song.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

They really saved their butts by adding the 3 new girls... I mean, a year later and I can say I like most of the group after watching behind the scenes stuff--but if it was only the 6 I'd still be bored with them.

It's just so odd to me that it felt like Shimizu picked 5 girls that were so similar to her own idol character, and one that was her huge fan. I DUNNO. The other 3 spice it up more.

But I don't like the group enough to buy a single from them yet =/
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

I'm going to buy the Regular A because I enjoy Hatsukoi Sunrise and I REALLY want them to be successful. But I don't particularly like them much.

Until Tsubaki Factory really impresses me, I'm not going to follow them/buy all of their stuff, like I do Country Girls + Kobushi Factory.
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by GaleKakumei »

I'm stuck trying to figure out why they would release two MVs, with a recycled effect on the same day.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Mi
zu
ho.  :wub:

But lol, I thought the same thing, Gale.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

This PV was such a disappointment. Nothing interesting about it at all.
rikako♡eripon♡airi